Love at first sight? Cancer + Leo

hg2268

Hello all,

Hope all is well with everyone. I recently met someone who, at first glance (it was in a bar), purveyed the sort of magnetism that I feel only once in a very seldom while. We were instantly drawn to each other and have, since, become very close, very fast. We naturally fit together, so to say. I weasled his natal info out of him and drew up a chart which revealed what I have been looking for: Scorpio Rising with a Leo Sun (and even better: a Virgo moon). I am Libra Rising with Sun/Moon in Cancer, Mars in Leo, Venus in Virgo. There are a lot of aspects between us, astrologically, that seem to fit as well. I wonder if I am just being a regular ol' Cancer or if this match was truly love at first sight.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 9.54.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 9.54.33 AM.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 23

gen6k

Cancer/Leo is a good combination because of this night and day affinity. Even if they are semisextile where it feels a bit like bumping shoulders and turning, it has a intuitive knowledge of taking roles that can be cool. Cancer is the first half of summer and Leo is the second half of summer. They have the summer ethic both instilled which is apart from most signs. One of the problems is the type of love they send out. Cancer is more unconditional mother love while Leo is more father type love that one has to earn by being the best.

Alright so
according to this chart what is very good here is the personal planets are both sides in the 4th quadrant. you're both coming from a mature societal-overarching type of view.

its hard to see the orb, but this Sun/Venus opposition Saturn is going to repsi the relationship.

other bad aspects are saturn square pluto with ascendant. saturn square pluto is about deep structure, so within a month you would notice certain deep inconsistencies of drive and would both be allured to sorting these out.

Mercury Square Pluto which would bring heated debates or obsessive thought in to the relationship.

you also have this Almost Grand Cross aspect which is blocking some things like psychcology, structure, expansion, communication, but this is countered by the Almost Grand Trine which lets the energy flow through.

this is an Okay synastry that is workfull, it is possible to form, but depending on how good the composite of both charts is would say if it can be done.

keep in mind that you have a lot of wide conjunctions as well as basic tradeoff synastry, but you would run in to problems in the deeper or more unconscious aspects.

put the data in these two though that one is wrong:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=acc

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...1&smon=3&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

bbverified

Well im a scorpio sun with cancer moon and ever guy ive shared serious relationships with had coincidently had a leo in he's moon or sun... Maybe cause leo's confidence give me a sense of security and their always very generous and loving :)