Dreams and depression...

aquarianbd

I have a lot of issues. Depression, Bipolar mood disorder, co-dependency-name anything and its in my life. I am 30 and without any career, I dont even try to make a career-too tired struggling with these mental problems.

But, the thing, that puzzles me the most, is my dreams. Almost every night, I have the same sort of dreams-about a certain time in the past, concerning certain persons of my past.... This is something I Have been trying to fight for years. Almost everyday and I wake up depressed, longing for that time or that person......with whom I have no connection in years. I cant vouch for my unconscious, but consciously I dont even think of that time or person often,except when the dreams occur.There was a time I used to think it is some sort of divine signal, there was a time I used to think I am just obsessed . Now? I am just confused. And I know these confusion is helping to maintain this cycle of dreams.

I have my jupiter in 12 th. From a very young age,I do have very weird dreams-and yes,they sometimes come true(very rarely). Interesting fact: i even dreamt about lemurians before i knew anything about them.

I know its all very ambiguous. But any interest shown in me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks from beforehand.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have a lot of issues. Depression, Bipolar mood disorder, co-dependency-name anything and its in my life. I am 30 and without any career, I dont even try to make a career-too tired struggling with these mental problems.

But, the thing, that puzzles me the most, is my dreams. Almost every night, I have the same sort of dreams-about a certain time in the past, concerning certain persons of my past.... This is something I Have been trying to fight for years. Almost everyday and I wake up depressed, longing for that time or that person......with whom I have no connection in years. I cant vouch for my unconscious, but consciously I dont even think of that time or person often,except when the dreams occur.There was a time I used to think it is some sort of divine signal, there was a time I used to think I am just obsessed . Now? I am just confused. And I know these confusion is helping to maintain this cycle of dreams.

I have my jupiter in 12 th. From a very young age,I do have very weird dreams-and yes,they sometimes come true(very rarely). Interesting fact: i even dreamt about lemurians before i knew anything about them.

I know its all very ambiguous. But any interest shown in me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks from beforehand.
"...let it be, because there is nothing you can do about it right now.
If you can learn how to let be in yourself
at least you have become free from this tension of being too sad
or too angry. Then you can find a little bit of peace,
in that you are accepting the situation as it has to be.
Even if you were to become so sad that you became mad,
it wouldn't change the situation.
It simply does no good.
But this doesn't mean that you should not do anything. :smile:

We have to work on things patiently, step by step.
That means, we have to understand what is going on
we have to understand everybody who is acting this
So, bring patience, bring some diligence

and inspiration for yourself to learn how to be, and how to respond. And try to "
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche in "Meeting Challenges, Unshaken by Life's Ups and Downs"
Heart Wisdom Series, Bodhicharya Publications, 2018, p83.
https://bodhicharya.org/…/meeting-challenges-unshaken-by-l…/
Photo: Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, photo thanks to sangha / next photo: cover of the book.

Cary2

Banned
I think it is clearly clinical depression. I can't interpet your dreams, but I feel strongly that it is important that you get help for your severe depression from a professional trained to treat depression. You can't sort out the confusion until you manage the depression. It is not moral weakness; it is sickness in need of treatment. It is widespread, too. Maybe I'm wrong, but a professional can determine that, and your symptoms call for a professional.

JUPITERASC

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

aquarianbd

"...let it be, because there is nothing you can do about it right now.
If you can learn how to let be in yourself
at least you have become free from this tension of being too sad
or too angry. Then you can find a little bit of peace,
in that you are accepting the situation as it has to be.
Even if you were to become so sad that you became mad,
it wouldn't change the situation.
It simply does no good.
But this doesn't mean that you should not do anything. :smile:

We have to work on things patiently, step by step.
That means, we have to understand what is going on
we have to understand everybody who is acting this
So, bring patience, bring some diligence

and inspiration for yourself to learn how to be, and how to respond. And try to "
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche in "Meeting Challenges, Unshaken by Life's Ups and Downs"
Heart Wisdom Series, Bodhicharya Publications, 2018, p83.
https://bodhicharya.org/…/meeting-challenges-unshaken-by-l…/
Photo: Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, photo thanks to sangha / next photo: cover of the book.

JUPITERASC,

thanks a lot for your valuable insight....... Yes, fighting often makes you more tired and that without any result. Small calculated steps are what I need. Yet, always its not possible to accept oneself I guess, especially when others are continuously disapproving , haha.

aquarianbd

I think it is clearly clinical depression. I can't interpet your dreams, but I feel strongly that it is important that you get help for your severe depression from a professional trained to treat depression. You can't sort out the confusion until you manage the depression. It is not moral weakness; it is sickness in need of treatment. It is widespread, too. Maybe I'm wrong, but a professional can determine that, and your symptoms call for a professional.

Cary2,

Thanks a lot for your interest. Yes, I am diagnosed with clinical depression too. I am seeking help at a minimal scale. There are many factors you see. We are not very financially settled-and in our country skilled psychotherapists are scarce. I can manage a session in every two weeks. And even my counselor is struggling with my problems.

The problems are there. My counselor says, I have so many problems mainly because of a severe dysfunctional family. But I cant do anything about it. Sometimes, I just wonder, whether its my karma or its my destiny !!!lol

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC,
thanks a lot for your valuable insight.......
Yes, fighting often makes you more tired and that without any result.
Small calculated steps are what I need.
Yet, always its not possible to accept oneself I guess, especially

when others are continuously disapproving , haha.
It's good you can see the humor - albeit somewhat ironic humor :smile:
certainly the disapproval of others
can be something significant to contend with
and so
it is important of create a strong base
and MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is often very useful
fortunately there are FREE classes on offer in most cities
and there are many online resources as well

JUPITERASC

hey I just remember. I FORGOT to attach my chart.
See,how dysfunctional, I have become-lol.
well you just proved you have a good memory because you remembered :smile:
The chart is a DAY chart with planets of the sect in favor Sun, Jupiter and Saturn
all above horizon

aquarianbd

JUPITERASC,

of course I have good memory, how can one dream of the past every night,otherwise?lolzzz...

Well, you mean I have a good chart??? Thats interesting !!! Why so many mental problems then?

Thanks for referring to mindfulness meditation. I will search for online courses.....

Thank you so much for being supportive.