Are we soul mates?

esodoll

I've never met a soul mate before, and I feel like we belong with each other. Would love any input
I would just like to say that the Jupiter Conjunct Pluto in the Eleventh House makes us very ambitious as a couple. This then opposes our Sun conjunct Venus in the Fifth house, as we express ourselves we are always feeling like we grow doing so and are always happy and optimistic about each other. We talk about the future and having children a lot and generally have a lot of fun with each other. Mercury Sextiles both Saturn and Mars which I find to be very positive, because when a seemingly rough patch hits with Saturn we are able to talk it out, and we express everything. The Mars in Seventh Trine Saturn is a nice placement because we really feel like compliments to each other. Our moon is in the Third house, making our emotional experience quite subjective. Our moon squares Neptune and Uranus but it otherwise unaspected. I think this makes us really idealistic and eccentric, and even though this can pose problems we both keep our eyes peeled. I'm a little suspicious of the Moon Opposite MC, and was wondering about the Grand Trine between Saturn, Mars, and the True Node. As well as Saturn Opposite Chiron. All of these rough aspects have an "Escape Route" so to speak. So I was wondering what anyone thought of this?

Attachments

• Our other composite.gif
    Our other composite.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Me and Shawns Synastry.gif
    Me and Shawns Synastry.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

flower87

I'm not an expert but of what I know Venus conjunct Sun in a composite is a very VERY good aspect. You're lucky to have it!

Munch

How do you define soul mate? That could be hellish. Are you maybe just looking for an analysis of your composite?

I'd say it's a great chart for two people wanting to build a home together. You have Mars on Desc. which shows a motivation to work together and to build something together. This is further supported by your Moon on the IC which shows that your hearts are centered around a home situation. You two are very focused on this relationship and your receive a healthy emotional boost from being together.

julia

I've never met a soul mate before, and I feel like we belong with each other. Would love any input
I would just like to say that the Jupiter Conjunct Pluto in the Eleventh House makes us very ambitious as a couple. This then opposes our Sun conjunct Venus in the Fifth house, as we express ourselves we are always feeling like we grow doing so and are always happy and optimistic about each other. We talk about the future and having children a lot and generally have a lot of fun with each other. Mercury Sextiles both Saturn and Mars which I find to be very positive, because when a seemingly rough patch hits with Saturn we are able to talk it out, and we express everything. The Mars in Seventh Trine Saturn is a nice placement because we really feel like compliments to each other. Our moon is in the Third house, making our emotional experience quite subjective. Our moon squares Neptune and Uranus but it otherwise unaspected. I think this makes us really idealistic and eccentric, and even though this can pose problems we both keep our eyes peeled. I'm a little suspicious of the Moon Opposite MC, and was wondering about the Grand Trine between Saturn, Mars, and the True Node. As well as Saturn Opposite Chiron. All of these rough aspects have an "Escape Route" so to speak. So I was wondering what anyone thought of this?

can you upload your synastry?

esodoll

To having Sun Conjunct Venus, I am very happy to have that aspect. It definitely produces a lot of love :)
I wanted to post this to see if maybe anybody could spot any potentially troubling components to our chart, so that I can try too work around them. Mainly I want to see if there is something really negative or even positive that I might have missed. This relationsip is really special to me and if anyone can comment on what they think of it it could show me another angle. So far I feel like everything is smooth and there is nothing to worry about.
I'll upload the synastry chart too.
Thank-you so much for taking a look. :)

Last edited:

virgo18

The composite shows with Sun conjunct Venus a lot of love. Its a blessing to have this aspect, and more if its on the 1st, 5th, or 7th.
Although this chart is very intense, as sun and venus oppose pluto.
try to not be very possessive with each other.

Claire19

I'm not an expert but of what I know Venus conjunct Sun in a composite is a very VERY good aspect. You're lucky to have it!
I agree and I think we know when we have met our soulmates, it is one of th indicators that both feel it. I think Saturn has to be involved for sure and perhaps Neptune but that can be illusory or wishful thinking sometimes.

Claire19

The composite shows with Sun conjunct Venus a lot of love. Its a blessing to have this aspect, and more if its on the 1st, 5th, or 7th.
Although this chart is very intense, as sun and venus oppose pluto.
try to not be very possessive with each other.
I agree there will be control and obsessional issues which may manifest as spying, stalking and sexual manipulation.. A very intense indicator. Needs to be handled very carefully.

esodoll

The Venus opposite Pluto is a very powerful aspect. It makes are love very deep and intense. Our being together brings out a lot of feeling. A lot of times it is really hard to not be possesive, sometimes I want to keep him on the phone most of the day or call him too often. Or sometimes I end up spending too much time with him, so that it's nearly smothering. I also know that Shawn has done a lot of digging into my past. The powerstruggles can also be instense sometimes. I find that we end up naturally sharing the power, we take turns according to where we are in our personal development.It also helps that we've developed our characters in the relationship. I think the Pluto Cunjunct Jupiter Throws off the signs to watch out for. That is because our Venus would also oppose jupiter and it makes the love feel like it's just pouring out of our bodies. We also have good communication, so we talk about our experiences.