Mercury Retrograde Recontact Boyfriend

Star Searcher

We are in Mercury Retrograde. Is now a good time to recontact my ex boyfriend? He has a lot of his stuff in my apartment.

Astrologically speaking, do I have a deadline to do this? What is the optimum time frame?

Sometimes his sister tries to contact me via Facebook messaging. I haven't responded. Should I wait for her to message me again (if she does) or should I take the initiative in contacting him?

Also as someone who doesn't live her life on these forums, should I check back for responses to my queries every 20-30 minutes, every 2-3 hours, or every 6-8 hours? For personal reasons I refuse to set my Verizon Yahoo email notifications. I don't know what's the turnaround for answers from busy astrologers.

Thanx!

Attachments

• Mercury Retrograde Star Searcher's Recontact Question.jpg
    Mercury Retrograde Star Searcher's Recontact Question.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 40

AW041

Not looked at your chart, but perhaps a horary is not to know a suitable time to contact an ex.
Secondly, it is his stuff, if he wants it, he will get in touch with you :)

waybread

You are symbolized by the moon, with Cancer rising. Your ex-BF and his belongings are symbolized by Saturn. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Saturn, so now would be a good time to contact him.

It's hard to say how quickly people respond here. Sometimes right away, sometimes never.

I keep two e-mail addresses. One is the real me. The other is for messages where I don't want to let out my real identity. This includes email notifications.

I take AW041's point. You might tell him that if he doesn't pick up his stuff within a specified period of time, you will dispose of it.

tikana

We are in Mercury Retrograde. Is now a good time to recontact my ex boyfriend? He has a lot of his stuff in my apartment.

Astrologically speaking, do I have a deadline to do this? What is the optimum time frame?

Sometimes his sister tries to contact me via Facebook messaging. I haven't responded. Should I wait for her to message me again (if she does) or should I take the initiative in contacting him?

Also as someone who doesn't live her life on these forums, should I check back for responses to my queries every 20-30 minutes, every 2-3 hours, or every 6-8 hours? For personal reasons I refuse to set my Verizon Yahoo email notifications. I don't know what's the turnaround for answers from busy astrologers.

Thanx!

why is your chart 2020 not 2021?

Last edited:

Star Searcher

why is your chart 2020 not 2021?

I made a goof? Thanks for letting me know. Usually I'm a much better stickler for detail--but let's blame astrological transits. :tongue:

I'll upload a corrected chart.

On a different note--I'm the one who quit talking to him cold turkey in August. So it's not his fault that he hasn't been able to get his stuff. For me to toss his stuff down the garbage chute onto the street would be rude, rude, rude.

Attachments

• Mercury Retrograde Star Searcher's Recontact Question.jpg
    Mercury Retrograde Star Searcher's Recontact Question.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37

Osamenor

Staff member
Now you're symbolized by Saturn and him by Moon. Moon applies square to Saturn... and conjunction to Uranus. Both of you are in signs of domicile (Saturn in Aquarius) or exaltation (Moon in Taurus).

Since you really want him to come get his stuff, what are you waiting for? Might as well reach out and ask. Mercury retrograde is a good time for recontacts.

From a horary perspective, it looks like you're both in strong positions, but very different places. I'll let more experienced horary readers fill in other things the square can mean, but my thought is that if you contact him again now, you're in a good position to see clearly what there is about him that you don't want in your life, and you're not about to cave into taking him back.

waybread

Good catch, Tikana.

But is this the correct chart, even so? The time and date should be for the moment when the question first becomes a burning issue for you. Not when you post a new chart-of-the-moment.

tikana

Now you're symbolized by Saturn and him by Moon. Moon applies square to Saturn... and conjunction to Uranus. Both of you are in signs of domicile (Saturn in Aquarius) or exaltation (Moon in Taurus).

Since you really want him to come get his stuff, what are you waiting for? Might as well reach out and ask. Mercury retrograde is a good time for recontacts.

From a horary perspective, it looks like you're both in strong positions, but very different places. I'll let more experienced horary readers fill in other things the square can mean, but my thought is that if you contact him again now, you're in a good position to see clearly what there is about him that you don't want in your life, and you're not about to cave into taking him back.

i wouldnt judge this chart because it is a new chart
we need to look at 2:35 pm 2021 chart not 2:35 pm 2020

Star Searcher

Thanks everyone. I haven't contacted him or his sister yet because I was busy the last couple of days. Tomorrow will be my best opportunity.

Are you guys using the 2020 chart or the 2021 chart?