Activation of T squares by transiting outer planets

banibanani

Hello people, so here is my natal chart so I can get started with my question. It is here presented with the transits on a particular date that is going to be difficult for me.

https://imgur.com/a/gMvmh2o

I was experimenting with future transits, and since I have 2 T squares in my natal chart, as you are going to see, on that particular date both Saturn and Uranus are going to be activating my 2 T squares, one in Mutable, one in Fixed signs. Uranus is also going to be paired with Mars that month from my 12th house. On top of everything, my Saturn return is active that year with the activation of the Mutable T square. I am still a student of astrology, I've been doing this for only a couple of years, and in such a tricky transit situation, I would like to ask some of you more experienced folks to help a girl out. Thank you so much in advance. ;):bandit:

waybread

Did you mean to look for transits in 2024???

Keep in mind that a given transiting planet hitting a T-square might simultaneously make a favourable aspect to another planet.

I also note that some of the aspects shown on the chart are pretty wide. Normally a transiting planet that hits one planet in a T-square will simultaneously square/oppose the other planets. But I think about 3-degrees out is as much of an orb as I would give a transiting planet.

You're showing a T-square with Jupiter and Saturn where the square is 10 degrees from exact. That's a lot. Saturn square Mercury has an 8 degree orb. But Saturn has close sextiles with the sun and Neptune. So your Saturn return should stimulate these favourable aspects. And that looks pretty good.

Frisiangal

As a Taurus Sun, are you seeking assurance for the future before taking any step towards it?

Life doesn't occur through one or two transits alone. Just like the planets, it is in constant motion, and every separate motion that activates your chart is going to produce something that is going to have an effect upon how the future develops.

As a simple example:
With natal Mercury in Gemini Asc., the transit of Mercury through the signs will be of personal significance to you. Apart from transiting moon, Mercury is the fastest moving planet, and it has retrograde motion through a specific element (temperament) very regularly. Right now it is preparing to retrograde under influence of the last water sign, Pisces, within orb of the natal Moon-Mercury quincunx/inconjunct aspect across 1st and 6th houses, and Mercury opp. Jupiter r. in the 7th house. Water cannot be relied upon to flow steadily, and a Taurus influence may feel as if it is trying to row upstream without a paddle, or catch a slippery eel, where 11th house ifluences are concerned. This can upset Mercury in Gemini's susceptibility towards making it jumpy with nervous tension (also in combination with 135* aspect with Uranus).
Anyone with a strong Mercury influence is wise to anticipate when its retrograde motion is going to activate the natal chart to whichever planet is relevant at the time.
The same goes for the retrograde motions of Venus and Mars. A daily transit may not be so noticeable, yet several weeks in retrograde motion will be.
The societal planets, Jupiter and Saturn, spend months in retrograde motion. How will their effects work over a longer period of time?

i have come to call transits 'ripples on the water' that are produced by a stone (events) thrown into it. Each ripple is wider than the one preceeding it BECAUSE of what occured before that will affect its own motion.

If such awareness can be found by a 12th house Sun in Taurus, any year can be special.:wink::smile: