Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-11-2014, 02:31 PM

I am lost

I have been lost for a long time, this is why I try to use astrology to understand my situation. I have questions about my jobs, careers, lifestyles and mate.

I have a mental break down about 8 years ago. Now it is time for me to pick up the pieces.

is it bad that the Ketu is with the sun?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_anonymous.52112.25485.jpg (86.2 KB, 32 views)

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:07 PM

Re: I am lost

virgo asc intellectual, perfectionist, critical thinking.

asc lord mercury 8th, sun-mer-ketu conj, could be hyper-scholarly with research aptitude.

sun lord 12th over 8th success amidst adversity able to cope with challenges of life. while ketu aries 8th could be impulsive in action same time, prone to injury/accidents/surgery related to head, piles, etc. and prone to fire accidents.

sun debilated aspect over libra 2nd impacting family-finances, rahu 2nd could tend to earnings through foreign lands/sources, aptitude for foreign languages possibly. rahu-ketu 2/8 axis from asc/moon tend to sudden issues in life.

pisces-jup 7th inimical for the virgo asc, stress and delays in relationship matters, jupiter 10th gemini stress and delays in career matters. jupiter aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, mother. jupiter gemini 10th tending to leadership through information processing-information technology, general knowledge, curious and analytical vs wisdom.

moon lord 11th over 7th, financial gains through spouse. moon pisces wise and sensitive, ethical and spiritual. mars debilated cancer 11th, lord moon over 7th quadrant hence debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth in income matters and friendships and could be volatile. mars lord 8th too tending to sudden gains and losses.

debilated mars makes elevated aspect over cap 5th promoting education, position-status, etc

venus own taurus 9th protective of luck, higher education, artistic learnings, beauty and splendor in life, nurturing father, taurus love of food and comforts, aptitude for hospitality industry perhaps.

saturn 12th retro towards cancer 11th, sensitive, aspects own cap 5th protective of education, position/status but not good for health of children. saturn lord 6th over 11th/retro gains through employment.

retro saturn-mars cancer 11th need for hardwork and struggle, entrepreneurial attitude, while could be prone to diseases of the chest/lungs/heart/ears/shoulders, could perhaps feel inferior to women.

mars lord 9th from moon debilated cancer, debilation cancelled, slower pace of luck and growth, settling life at 28+ as thumb rule.

thus hyper scholarly and impulsive chart with artistic aptitudes, curious-analytical with conceptual leadership in information processing, stress and delays in relationship and career matters, gains through spouse probably though under stress, gradual growth in income gains and friendships mars 11th debilated, debilation cancelled. debilated mars and retro saturn however aspect own cap 5th protective of education, position-status in life.

come March jup turns direct elevated cancer 11th for gains trine own pisces 7th and lord moon pisces tending to relationship-marriage.

mer-jup lords 1/7 over aries-gemini 3/11 from each other unfriendly signs, hence covert mutual support in relationship-marriage. pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc hence stress and delays in relationship.

currently saturn-rahu transit scorpio 3rd secretive, occult and research aptitude, scorpio secretive in initiative and communications and under stress; jupiter cancer trines and aspects scorpio containing the stress thereof. come March saturn turns retro libra 2nd opposite natal sun-mer aries 8th, in big fight, in matters of family-finances-health etc to watch and care for, 4-5 m.

come Aug jupiter moves to natal saturn leo 12th, could tend to foreign lands and employment prospects. natal saturn leo aspects own acq 6th protective of employment matters but under delay being retro, preferring work environments that encourage reform and innovation.

hope generic observations help take stock of chart and transits, pick as relevant on the ground, find useful enough, could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreement.

wishing well,

kshantaram
Unread 02-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Nacho Send a message via Yahoo to Nacho

I am sorry about your mental breakdown, but how do you define being lost? And what means being lost in your case?
Unread 02-12-2014, 06:46 AM

I am not quite sure, but I can put it in several way:
  1. I feel lost that others are having relationship but I never have it before
  2. I see otehrs having a great careers, but I am not sure what kind of jobs/careers I can handle.
  3. I am scare to try somethings new, but hate my lifle not moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho View Post
I am sorry about your mental breakdown, but how do you define being lost? And what means being lost in your case?
Unread 02-13-2014, 06:40 AM

Hi Kshantaram, Here is my feedback in blue.

Any thing you want me to clear, I am happy to do so

Also thank you for your advice of the chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
virgo asc intellectual, perfectionist, critical thinking.

asc lord mercury 8th, sun-mer-ketu conj, could be hyper-scholarly with research aptitude. People did say I look and act like a scholar

sun lord 12th over 8th success amidst adversity able to cope with challenges of life. while ketu aries 8th could be impulsive in action same time, prone to injury/accidents/surgery related to head, piles, etc. and prone to fire accidents.Question, how can I cope with the challange in life?

sun debilated aspect over libra 2nd impacting family-finances, rahu 2nd could tend to earnings through foreign lands/sources, aptitude for foreign languages possibly. rahu-ketu 2/8 axis from asc/moon tend to sudden issues in life. I was born and raise in Asia and Now I am at Canada West Coast, and I can speak one Asian language and English.

pisces-jup 7th inimical for the virgo asc, stress and delays in relationship matters, jupiter 10th gemini stress and delays in career matters. jupiter aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, mother. jupiter gemini 10th tending to leadership through information processing-information technology, general knowledge, curious and analytical vs wisdom.I never have romantic relationship.

moon lord 11th over 7th, financial gains through spouse. moon pisces wise and sensitive, ethical and spiritual. mars debilated cancer 11th, lord moon over 7th quadrant hence debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth in income matters and friendships and could be volatile. mars lord 8th too tending to sudden gains and losses. I did have friends suddenly left me...

debilated mars makes elevated aspect over cap 5th promoting education, position-status, etcIt is nice to hear that

venus own taurus 9th protective of luck, higher education, artistic learnings, beauty and splendor in life, nurturing father, taurus love of food and comforts, aptitude for hospitality industry perhaps.

saturn 12th retro towards cancer 11th, sensitive, aspects own cap 5th protective of education, position/status but not good for health of children. saturn lord 6th over 11th/retro gains through employment.

retro saturn-mars cancer 11th need for hardwork and struggle, entrepreneurial attitude, while could be prone to diseases of the chest/lungs/heart/ears/shoulders, could perhaps feel inferior to women.

mars lord 9th from moon debilated cancer, debilation cancelled, slower pace of luck and growth, settling life at 28+ as thumb rule.

thus hyper scholarly and impulsive chart with artistic aptitudes, curious-analytical with conceptual leadership in information processing, stress and delays in relationship and career matters, gains through spouse probably though under stress, gradual growth in income gains and friendships mars 11th debilated, debilation cancelled. debilated mars and retro saturn however aspect own cap 5th protective of education, position-status in life.

come March jup turns direct elevated cancer 11th for gains trine own pisces 7th and lord moon pisces tending to relationship-marriage.

mer-jup lords 1/7 over aries-gemini 3/11 from each other unfriendly signs, hence covert mutual support in relationship-marriage. pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc hence stress and delays in relationship.

currently saturn-rahu transit scorpio 3rd secretive, occult and research aptitude, scorpio secretive in initiative and communications and under stress; jupiter cancer trines and aspects scorpio containing the stress thereof. come March saturn turns retro libra 2nd opposite natal sun-mer aries 8th, in big fight, in matters of family-finances-health etc to watch and care for, 4-5 m.

come Aug jupiter moves to natal saturn leo 12th, could tend to foreign lands and employment prospects. natal saturn leo aspects own acq 6th protective of employment matters but under delay being retro, preferring work environments that encourage reform and innovation.What if I born and raise in Asia, then came to North America at late teen?

hope generic observations help take stock of chart and transits, pick as relevant on the ground, find useful enough, could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreement.

wishing well,

kshantaram
Unread 02-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Nacho Send a message via Yahoo to Nacho

I think it helps to pray, and also to talk to people about it, about your life. You shouldn't panic, but do the necessary steps to improve your life. Steps that you see as constructive.
Do you know what you would like to do?
Unread 02-15-2014, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusttesting View Post
I am not quite sure, but I can put it in several way:
  1. I feel lost that others are having relationship but I never have it before
  2. I see otehrs having a great careers, but I am not sure what kind of jobs/careers I can handle.
  3. I am scare to try somethings new, but hate my lifle not moving forward.
I know someone with similar house and planet placements and a virgo riser as well.. and something he struggles with, is feeling left out of what everyone else is doing too. I am not sure where that stems from in the chart, my guess it's saturn in the 12th in leo Which is an uncomfortable spot for leo + neptune in the 4th often brings the feeling of alienation. Was your breakdown in 2007? uranus would have been conjunct your moon and saturn transiting the 12th around that time. Uranus moon definitely would have caused some instability with emotions.

Its surprising though that you haven't had a relationship, your venus doesn't seem overly debilitated and its in aspect to saturn too. I think there would have been some longevity to a relationship of some kind with a trine between them. or did you mean a good relationship by the standards you think others have in their relationships?

Do you enjoy writing? have you considered pursuing this field? with uranus in the 3rd, neptune in the 4th and gemini jupiter in the 10th, i would imagine there would be some love of words/stories.

the best thing is to create your own life for yourself, spend less time focusing on what other people have or are doing and use your innate talents to live the life you want for yourself.
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:24 PM

Hi Nacho,

I don't really know. I did some theatre acting, I like it but I am worry I cannot make a living out of it.

I also write poem but who can make a living of it anyway?

Other then that I am totally draw blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho View Post
I think it helps to pray, and also to talk to people about it, about your life. You shouldn't panic, but do the necessary steps to improve your life. Steps that you see as constructive.
Do you know what you would like to do?
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:35 PM

Hi Ashriia,

You are right, I finally broke down in 2007.

About relationship, I did have relationship with women, they never call it as relationship, and we never have sex. it was about 2009 and between 2011-Mid 2012...

I did enjoy writing poem from time to time.

This year, I am totally draw blank. This is why I am look into astrology for answer - to find out my real innate talents... help me to focus on what I want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
I know someone with similar house and planet placements and a virgo riser as well.. and something he struggles with, is feeling left out of what everyone else is doing too. I am not sure where that stems from in the chart, my guess it's saturn in the 12th in leo Which is an uncomfortable spot for leo + neptune in the 4th often brings the feeling of alienation. Was your breakdown in 2007? uranus would have been conjunct your moon and saturn transiting the 12th around that time. Uranus moon definitely would have caused some instability with emotions.

Its surprising though that you haven't had a relationship, your venus doesn't seem overly debilitated and its in aspect to saturn too. I think there would have been some longevity to a relationship of some kind with a trine between them. or did you mean a good relationship by the standards you think others have in their relationships?

Do you enjoy writing? have you considered pursuing this field? with uranus in the 3rd, neptune in the 4th and gemini jupiter in the 10th, i would imagine there would be some love of words/stories.

the best thing is to create your own life for yourself, spend less time focusing on what other people have or are doing and use your innate talents to live the life you want for yourself.

Tags
lost