Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse on May 19. I have had many experiences before of becoming close to pregnancy but never did by some miracle. I’m a college student so I’m not needing any baby at this moment. This was an accident. But I have a feeling that this was the one where I do actually end up pregnant and I’m scared. Can anything see in this natal, progressed, and transit chart of mine on the day it occurred and tell me how big is the chance by the use of astrology that pregnancy could happen. Thank you.

Here’s my chart:
2m84br6.jpg

Here's also the Horary chart:
25s6fwh.png

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Better to run a horary chart for this question. It's quicker and less intensive than studying your progressions, transits and natal to figure out if you are pregnant.

conspiracy theorist

Based on my read, there is a translation of light from Jupiter (your significator) to Mars (the ruler of 5th - childbirth) by the moon (course of events). Based on the receptions of the coming Moon aspect, modality and angularity, I would say that you may possibly be pregnant. The opposition and your essential dignity shows your aversion to having a child that will impinge on your freedom, and the 7th house ruler and the Sun (as partner sigs.) will be going into Gemini, indicating that the male might not want to have much to do with you, or the child. (detriment of Jupiter/in aversion to Mars)

Bonus is Uranus (surprise) and Venus (your sexual nature) is in the 5th house.

Keep us updated. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Based on my read, there is a translation of light from Jupiter (your significator) to Mars (the ruler of 5th - childbirth) by the moon (course of events). Based on the receptions of the coming Moon aspect, modality and angularity, I would say that you may possibly be pregnant. The opposition and your essential dignity shows your aversion to having a child that will impinge on your freedom, and the 7th house ruler and the Sun (as partner sigs.) will be going into Gemini, indicating that the male might not want to have much to do with you, or the child. (detriment of Jupiter/in aversion to Mars)

Bonus is Uranus (surprise) and Venus (your sexual nature) is in the 5th house.

Keep us updated. I could be wrong.

Oh wow, ok, this makes some sense. I will keep you updated also. Do you notice any connection to conception with the Moon and Jupiter in my 8th house conjunct Pluto? and then in the horary chart they're both conjunct the ascendant. Seems like it's of some significance. Also, this happened during the end of the Full Moon with the Moon in Saggitarius. I looked up my Lunar Fertility Chart and it shows the 18th-19th are my most fertile days which is when the event happened.

conspiracy theorist

I wouldn't look to the Moon and Jupiter being in your 8th house on the day as the correspondence to a (potentially) surprise pregnancy.

Rather, the current Venus-Uranus conjunction is located in your 1st house (showing a general focus for you at this point in time) and it is in opposition (highly energetic, confrontational) to your natal Sun-Venus in Scorpio. The houses that would be affected by this configuration that are relevant to your query are the 5th (childbirth, sex for fun) and the 7th (one-to-one partnerships, intimate relationships). This is a much closer and pertinent aspectual pattern for your situation.

Also we shouldn't forget about the passage of the Moon. On the day of intercourse, it was in square to your Mars, which not only rules your chart but has rulership over the line-up of planets in Scorpio. And then a couple days back the Moon's passage through Scorpio would have passed over all of your Scorpio planets. (triggering the Sun-Venus opp. Venus-Uranus)

Funny thing about your chart - Your Sun (ruler of your 5th house) is connected to Venus-Square-Uranus natally. Is this a time of fulfillment of your natal promise?

Last edited:
I wouldn't look to the Moon and Jupiter being in your 8th house on the day as the correspondence to a (potentially) surprise pregnancy.

Rather, the current Venus-Uranus conjunction is located in your 1st house (showing a general focus for you at this point in time) and it is in opposition (highly energetic, confrontational) to your natal Sun-Venus in Scorpio. The houses that would be affected by this configuration that are relevant to your query are the 5th (childbirth, sex for fun) and the 7th (one-to-one partnerships, intimate relationships). This is a much closer and pertinent aspectual pattern for your situation.

Also we shouldn't forget about the passage of the Moon. On the day of intercourse, it was in square to your Mars, which not only rules your chart but has rulership over the line-up of planets in Scorpio. And then a couple days back the Moon's passage through Scorpio would have passed over all of your Scorpio planets. (triggering the Sun-Venus opp. Venus-Uranus)

Funny thing about your chart - Your Sun (ruler of your 5th house) is connected to Venus-Square-Uranus natally. Is this a time of fulfillment of your natal promise?

Interesting. I always felt my Leo North Node was all about children of my own but am I meant to fulfill that destiny now? :pouty:

conspiracy theorist

Well, we can wait and see, mystical. One more thing, can you post your solar return for this year? (you probably will have to put 2018 into the date column to get the current SR)

conspiracy theorist

This SR does confirm that you are very much involved in your university life, not only academically, but also socially. The year is an 11th house year, with the SR Sun located in the 9th and attached to the 9th house ruler. However, we look to the moon as another house of focus for the year, and guess where your moon happens to be? On the cusp of the 5th. Now we know that can mean romance and partying, especially with the lay of the planets in this SR, but it can also mean childbirth (we know that partying and romance can easily lead to pregnancy, so it's no large leap to see the potential)

And even in this chart, we see the Sun-Venus-Uranus signature, funneled through the 1st house ruler (you) in the house of friendships, broader groups and associations (11th). What makes this three-planet signature relevant to intimacy is the fact that the Sun rules the 7th house in this chart.

There are other configurations that take into consideration dispositorship relationships, but I want to keep things clear-cut. Like in everything, time will tell.

Opal

Premium Member
Mars the significator of the 5th is also in Cancer......mothering.....

Interesting that POF is in the 5th......anyone have any thoughts on that?

I think it is possible that you are pregnant......time for a test.....

This SR does confirm that you are very much involved in your university life, not only academically, but also socially. The year is an 11th house year, with the SR Sun located in the 9th and attached to the 9th house ruler. However, we look to the moon as another house of focus for the year, and guess where your moon happens to be? On the cusp of the 5th. Now we know that can mean romance and partying, especially with the lay of the planets in this SR, but it can also mean childbirth (we know that partying and romance can easily lead to pregnancy, so it's no large leap to see the potential)

And even in this chart, we see the Sun-Venus-Uranus signature, funneled through the 1st house ruler (you) in the house of friendships, broader groups and associations (11th). What makes this three-planet signature relevant to intimacy is the fact that the Sun rules the 7th house in this chart.

There are other configurations that take into consideration dispositorship relationships, but I want to keep things clear-cut. Like in everything, time will tell.

You pretty much got it all right with that focus on my studies and also the romance and stuff like that. Uranus has been a big theme in my life for a few years now. It's kind of sickening by now as not sure why it's bringing so many unexpected shocking events and things in my life. But I guess I'll know for sure in a week or two about this unexpected pregnancy.

Mars the significator of the 5th is also in Cancer......mothering.....

Interesting that POF is in the 5th......anyone have any thoughts on that?

I think it is possible that you are pregnant......time for a test.....

I kept thinking of Mars in Cancer also because my natal Mars is on the cusp of my Leo 5th house. I did not notice POF in the 5th house. What could that mean?

So I just found out I really am pregnant!