Neptune - The Delusional Psychic

AppLeo

With Neptune in H1, you might have gone through a Portal to another world, and were unable to find your way back!:lol: Or, maybe it's a better world, and you decided to stay there!

Oh :lol:

I did lose my way and it was a better world, but with the power of my Virgo Moon I found my way...

How could I forget about my astrology friends on Earth! :w00t:

Cupid Arrow

This thread is to discuss all things Neptune!

With Sun opposite Neptune in my Scope, I feel that I intimately relate to the modern concepts of the planet Neptune: delusion, mysticism, fantasies, compassion, intuition, deception...etc.

Neptune works it really good. It looks like the ocean where Pisces swim.

Neptune is a higher frequency of Venus. It's the romanticized, glamorized, and watery stroke of sparkles.

It rules over Pisces, is exalted in Cancer, debilitated in Capricorn, and not at home in Virgo.

I have Neptune in the first house.

I think I've always been a psychic sponge. I just pick up those vibes.

Ha, I have Neppie in the 1st too and pick up energies.

Cupid Arrow

To have Neptune in the 1st house is something to lament. It gives a weak body, slow digestion, the senses are diluted as the body itself is more attuned to less non- physical realms, and it makes the mind of the owner pliable and emotionally unstable. A person with this might be a waif who kicks like a girl.

Having Neptune in the 1st I do not have a weak body. I happen to be very strong for a girl and slim built but I am solid. When I tapped people on the shoulder they said I hurt them ofc it wasnt what I meant to do but your analysis of Neptune in the 1st hasnt affected me at all.

As far as having slow digestion, I didnt know that was because of Neptune.
I have a very active imagination but I do snap into reality, people with this placement as with anything in life is to live in the NOW, its Ok to dream a little as long as you can distinguish your thoughts from reality.

carol-a

Account Closed
Neptune is just too much for this time and age.

Neptune is too utopic. Moon's approach makes much more sense to me. Find someone and maybe a few more people and direct your love to them and them only. Are you stupid loving all people? Talking about world peace and stuff? Just not going to happen.

Haha wow, yes. Heavily influence by neptune over hurrr

pisces north node, midheaven, and mercury

neptune squared my sun, opposite moon+ascendant (apex of kite), trine jupiter, sextile mercury, conjunct saturn + uranus

I am an absolute idealist, with a vision for a utopian world that I strive to work towards, and see very very clearly even though I feel the pains and struggles just as much. This vision when shared with others can often result in visible signs of agitation. People sling the word 'dreamer' at me like it's an insult, especially the older crowd. I lead a very non traditional life, and to others it appears like I am trying to escape something, but I always feel like i am running towards it. I am also awful at filling out forms, making money just to make money, and living in dwellings with 4 walls and central heating. trying to navigate the world is a hysterical adventure/struggle.

Perhaps I am delusional -- no no, for sure I am. And perhaps the dream that we have agreed to believe is the Great Delusion; politics, borders, race, money, 'settling down' -- even if it's a struggle, my life's mission is to dissolve

david starling

Haha wow, yes. Heavily influence by neptune over hurrr

pisces north node, midheaven, and mercury

neptune squared my sun, opposite moon+ascendant (apex of kite), trine jupiter, sextile mercury, conjunct saturn + uranus

I am an absolute idealist, with a vision for a utopian world that I strive to work towards, and see very very clearly even though I feel the pains and struggles just as much. This vision when shared with others can often result in visible signs of agitation. People sling the word 'dreamer' at me like it's an insult, especially the older crowd. I lead a very non traditional life, and to others it appears like I am trying to escape something, but I always feel like i am running towards it. I am also awful at filling out forms, making money just to make money, and living in dwellings with 4 walls and central heating. trying to navigate the world is a hysterical adventure/struggle.

Perhaps I am delusional -- no no, for sure I am. And perhaps the dream that we have agreed to believe is the Great Delusion; politics, borders, race, money, 'settling down' -- even if it's a struggle, my life's mission is to dissolve

I'm writing about the Astrological Ages in the Mundane forum, because they affect the the entire world. I believe the Age of Aquarius will vastly improve our collective version of "Reality", and that it's on the verge of taking effect. Sounds like you'll fit right in! :biggrin:

Cupid Arrow

To have Neptune in the 1st house is something to lament. It gives a weak body, slow digestion, the senses are diluted as the body itself is more attuned to less non- physical realms, and it makes the mind of the owner pliable and emotionally unstable. A person with this might be a waif who kicks like a girl.

Opposite the Sun is no better, as this drowns the solar self in a deluge of anxieties and insecurities that make the sense of self nebulous and liable to experience extremes of low self-esteem and masochistic fantasies. The confusion of where he stands makes him question everything and everyone around him, until in a last ditch effort to maintain his sanity, he accuses everyone of being the same person. This inane paranoia isolates him more so that he sinks deeper into the miasma of the Neptunian sea, never to lay eyes on the enlightening light of reality ever again.

The planets are never just positive or negative, but a sliding spectrum of expression. For example, Mars can rule action but also inaction, and therefore the expression of Neptune in a chart needs to be carefully examined in order to gauge its proper expression.

I have digestive issues but I don't have a weak body or kick like a girl. I'm very athletic.. And I'm a Virgo but I'm very imaginative but I try not too stay day dreaming. I usually do when I'm bored.

Thirdteenth

Cancerians won't let those emotions consume them from within. They will vent off, they will go mad easily, they will go happy easily, they will cry easily and laugh from the bottom of their hearts easily too. Scorpio won't be that emotionally expressive but once they decide to express themselves they will do it like an explosion - Pisces will evade, supress, ignore - it's just not healthy.

Hi :) I have questions. According to what you’ve shared, would that mean the sign Cancer gets emotionally triggered easily as well? If they go happy, sad, cry, mad easily then that I would assume that cancerian shell ain’t that hard as I thought it to be :joyful:

For Scorpio to not be emotionally expressive but then to explode later is much healthier?..who would have guessed that. The more you know :joyful:

Humanitarian

If one lacks earth signs in their chart, they can be easily duped by frauds! :love:
Luckily I have Mercury(chart ruler) and Pluto in earth signs. If I don't have any planet in earth signs my strong Neptune is going to kill my lives though. But actually I use my strong Neptune for help people find their own spiritual paths and to find their own dreams only and not give others my own spiritual path.