When will I move to another place to live?

hlopse

Hi!
I am so fed up with living where I live now, I have been living here already for 2 years, renting a room. And I am staying there just because it is cheap and I know the lanlord. But I so much don't like my flatmates. They are creating really trashy atmosphere.

Ok, as I am Jupiter in its own sign it must be good right, what exactly does it mean in this case? I am new to horary.
That my desire to move is really strong? :D
As Mercury ruling 4th house. And all of them with Moon making a good aspect.
And aspect between Mercury and Jupiter is perfectioning in future. So it means that I will move, right?
I don't know how to read more info from this. Can someone help? Does it also says from the chart something about new place or smth?
Does 4th house and 7th house both having Mercury as ruler could mean that next place I will move in with, will be with my boyfriend?
https://imgur.com/eEzdozX

And for timing - am I counting degrees from Mercury to Jupiter perfect aspect?
Or using Moon to something? :D

rafaella

I'd say chances of you moving soon are pretty good. Yes you need aspect to 7th ruler of relocations.

You have Moon/Jup aspect Moon translates light from Mer. You also have Mercury applying to Jup. Moon might suggest a helper here.

Moon/Jup suggests 1 unit of time, Mer/Jup about 3 units, so 1-3 months. I don't think its weeks.

Please update!

edit: I just noticed the Moon Saturn aspect that seems to perfect before Moon Jup. It appears some difficulty with friends perhaps? Something emotionally draining and a bit tough. But you still have Mer/Jup aspect and a very strong Jup to help you with the goal of this move.

Last edited:

hlopse

Hey! Thanks for looking into this chart! :)
As I posted it already almost a month ago, I agree - those time units are not weeks, but months, because 3 weeks have already passed and I am still here.

But already talked with landlord about how soon I have to notify if I want to move out etc. (he actually brought up this subject, I didn't even say that I want to move; cool :D ) And with him is all good - he said I can move out when I want. Like middle of month, beginning, September, October, doesn't matter. All good with him. Actually I know his wife, she is my waxing lady :D and she is kinda a friend for me. I hope she doesn't represent Saturn in my chart... But she is not like a friend, I meet her only on waxing appointments, even if we are really friendly always. But anyway then she wouldn't represent in this situation a friend, but a landlord, if it would be some problems connected with contract or money.

Hmm, but friends.. my friend from my country is coming to visit me (I live in a foreign country and I don't have any friends here) and staying with me here for a week in October. 9th - 16th. Maybe something will happen to her while she is here?? When we talked about her visit, she said that I need to keep my fingers crossed that her tooth won't start hurting, because she just fixed it and it feels strange, haha, Saturn and his teeth. Don't know. I can't see myself getting into arguments with her, she is the nicest girl ever, never arguing with anyone and always being positive. So maybe something will happen with us (not between us) in this time while she will visit. Hmm.

But yes, I am Jupiter in my own sign, so that really shows that I am dedicated to do this move. And I am in 9th house, which shows that I am in a foreign country.

As Moon makes that aspect to Saturn right before (like 1 minute) it makes an aspect with Jupiter, maybe it shows that I will move right after she goes back home from her visit to me. Maybe that could be the obstacle. Maybe I will find something sooner, but because we have planed her trip here, that I will have to stay here in this stupid apartment :)D) longer, so she can stay with me, and only when she goes back, only then I can move to a new place.

I don't know, these are just some things that came into my mind, when I was thinking what could that Saturn mean. :whistling:
How does this sound for you?

rafaella

Hey! Thanks for looking into this chart! :)
As I posted it already almost a month ago, I agree - those time units are not weeks, but months, because 3 weeks have already passed and I am still here.

But already talked with landlord about how soon I have to notify if I want to move out etc. (he actually brought up this subject, I didn't even say that I want to move; cool :D ) And with him is all good - he said I can move out when I want. Like middle of month, beginning, September, October, doesn't matter. All good with him. Actually I know his wife, she is my waxing lady :D and she is kinda a friend for me. I hope she doesn't represent Saturn in my chart... But she is not like a friend, I meet her only on waxing appointments, even if we are really friendly always. But anyway then she wouldn't represent in this situation a friend, but a landlord, if it would be some problems connected with contract or money.

Hmm, but friends.. my friend from my country is coming to visit me (I live in a foreign country and I don't have any friends here) and staying with me here for a week in October. 9th - 16th. Maybe something will happen to her while she is here?? When we talked about her visit, she said that I need to keep my fingers crossed that her tooth won't start hurting, because she just fixed it and it feels strange, haha, Saturn and his teeth. Don't know. I can't see myself getting into arguments with her, she is the nicest girl ever, never arguing with anyone and always being positive. So maybe something will happen with us (not between us) in this time while she will visit. Hmm.

But yes, I am Jupiter in my own sign, so that really shows that I am dedicated to do this move. And I am in 9th house, which shows that I am in a foreign country.

As Moon makes that aspect to Saturn right before (like 1 minute) it makes an aspect with Jupiter, maybe it shows that I will move right after she goes back home from her visit to me. Maybe that could be the obstacle. Maybe I will find something sooner, but because we have planed her trip here, that I will have to stay here in this stupid apartment :)D) longer, so she can stay with me, and only when she goes back, only then I can move to a new place.

I don't know, these are just some things that came into my mind, when I was thinking what could that Saturn mean. :whistling:
How does this sound for you?

Moon/Saturn aspect is quite nasty here with mutually negative reception and a square. It doesn't have to be with the friend, but perhaps your roommates? Although Saturn does rule the 11th. It can also describe how you feeling about your current accommodation? Perhaps when your friend comes the atmosphere becomes more toxic between you and roommates because of the friend?

Let us know what happens, this will help us in our learning process. :)

hlopse

Moon/Saturn aspect is quite nasty here with mutually negative reception and a square. It doesn't have to be with the friend, but perhaps your roommates? Although Saturn does rule the 11th. It can also describe how you feeling about your current accommodation? Perhaps when your friend comes the atmosphere becomes more toxic between you and roommates because of the friend?

Let us know what happens, this will help us in our learning process. :)

Doesn't 3rd house represent flatmates/neighbors? Because they are not my friends, I don't even know them, I just rent a room here.
No, that situation is impossible. They would be happy if someone would visit me and there won't be any arguments. I am 200% sure of it.

rafaella

So nothing happen, and I am still living in the same place.

Well chances of you moving now would be more difficult due to the virus. I guess that moon Saturn aspect did come into play, Saturn prohibits moon translation of light from mercury to Jupiter. Another issue is Mer rules both your current home and you future home so difficult to separate, didn’t notice this previously.

I think you can ask this question again.