will he get this job?

fensi88

I got ASC=5Ta05
He is ruled by Ma (7H) and his job is ruled by Moon (his 10th house is radical 4). Moon past conjuct with Ma, so the answer is "no". If we look to see some aspect between planets in his 1st and 10th, we see Ju will be in square with Sa rx and so Ma too. But both Ma and Sa rx are peregrine and detriment and that is another sign for "no" answer.

MidnightDevil

A little, but don't give up! I've been 1 year unemployed and I finally got a job! Maybe isn't this one, might be on the next interview, don't loose your hope and always give your best!! :)

Hi
I think that the job is always H10 (it's not his job yet, but a generic job that anyone can apply for), so it will be the radix H10, rathre than the turned H10
so, assuming he is H7 -
He is Mars
Job is Saturn
there is an applying square between them - he gets the job, but not easily, perhaps a delay in being told he has it? Perhaps he will hear in 3 days/weeks possibly a bit longer.
Can you let us know, because I'd like to know which way is correct, Gocca's or mine. Although Gocca has more practise at horary than I do :)
Akka

Cleopatra

Hi, I think that we have to turn the chart always when asking about somebody else....if I want to know about my job I'll take the radix 10th house, but for my partner - 4th house....my short practice has confirmed it