Hillary Clintons' Destiny

david starling

Here's Alex Jone's take on the situation...

"Networks Caught Preparing Hillary Victory Announcements"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8

What surprises me, is that REPUBLICANS like Cruz are already saying they're going to impeach her for the email stuff, and block her Supreme Court appointments--as if she's assured of victory!
What's up with that? :unsure: As for the news media, remember that famous picture of President-elect Truman holding up the "Dewey Wins" headline!? Keep in mind, they may ALSO be preparing Trump victory announcements.

Last edited:

piercethevale

What surprises me, is that REPUBLICANS like Cruz are already saying they're going to impeach her for the email stuff, and block her Supreme Court appointments--as if she's assured of victory!
What's up with that? :unsure: As for the news media, remember that famous picture of President-elect Truman holding up the "Dewey Wins" headline!? Keep in mind, they may ALSO be preparing Trump victory announcements.

Considering the moneyed interests backing Hillary, I have to give the weight of any likelihood here to the possibility this election is going to be anything but fair and clean.

I thought this might interest some. I had thought about just starting a seperate thread on it but I feel it may be very significant to this election upcoming.

The last New Moon on October 30 for the USA concern is what I'm on about.
Unfortunately photobucket is down for "Maintenance", so they say, and has been for a few days. So I can only post the chart as an attachment and non-members won't be able to view it (anyone know of a comparable free image hosting website? I'd appreciate any leads.)

The New Moon cast for the city of Philadelphia, the birthplace of the United States, has and Asc. and Part of Fortune @ 28* Cap. 31' 10" (the chart says that the PoF is a second of a degree behind, but close enough)

That is the "WHO" of the nation for this lunar spin cycle from New Moon to New Moon.
The Sabian Symbol for the 29th degree of Capricorn is (ibid.)

"CAPRICORN 29°: A WOMAN READING TEA LEAVES.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to see the Signature of hidden meaning in every occurrence drawing one's attention.

Man has always sought to interpret the meaning of events or situations which baffle him in terms of specific omens or "Signatures." The reading of tea leaves is only a commonplace modern version of a certain type of procedure used by priests of all ancient religions. The practice is based on a realization of 'the relation of everything to everything else' — a definition of astrology given by Marc Jones. Dream interpretation in depth psychology belongs to the same category, as it is based upon the establishment of a close connection between the unconscious and the conscious. But in dream analysis the individual unconscious, at least at first, is mainly referred to, while in omens (or modern fortune-telling at its best) one relies upon the power of occult forces or entities to convey the information that will clarify confusing situations.

This fourth stage symbol can be referred to a specific 'technique' of understanding or evaluation. What is implied is the ability not only to perceive the facts of everyday existence, but to see through these facts and discover how they are related to the realm of basic meanings or archetypal processes. This is essentially what is meant by true
CLAIRVOYANCE, the capacity to see in everything the Signature of deeper realities.

I thought that the Sabian for the Asc. would give some of the members a smile as for all my mentioning of clairvoyance through this thread and likely will draw a big frown from a good number as well.

The Desc. of the chart at directly across the Zodiac in Cancer, represents the "WHERE-TO" of the nation during this cycle (See? Analyzing the Moons cycles is very similar to analyzing a horary chart ..or that it should be in the same manner, imho....but like I already wrote, horary is not my "thing") sometimes it's better to think of the Desc. as the "WHOM -TO" as the process of going from one symbolism to another on the other side of the Zodiac is a process of transformation.
The Desc is at 28* Cancer 31' 10", the 29th degree of Cancer and see if this Sabian doesn't just fit this exact time as for all of the United States concerns in summary for the two week period. (ibid.)

"CANCER 29°: A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW-BORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES.

KEYNOTE:
The intuitive weighing of alternatives.

This symbol seems to show that the 'return to nature' pictured in the preceding symbol is only one of two possibilities. Somehow the repolarization of consciousness and life activities implied by that symbol may be more a dream or ideal than a practical reality. In any case, at this stage in the process of individualization two ways are open. The individual person may hesitate before making his decision. His 'intuition' (the Muse) is able to show him what the choice is. Perhaps there can be a way of combining the two alternatives. But, as the next symbol implies, the one which in the end has the greatest appeal may not be the "nature" way. The 'white boy' may rather bring the 'Indian girl' to the city, as in Pocahontas' life story.

The fourth stage of this sequence of symbols reveals to us the pro and con operation of the mind when faced with a vital decision. Because it is the 'Muse' that is doing the weighing, it is apparent that forces deeper or higher than the intellect are actually at work — the intuitive mind, or what Jung calls the 'anima', i.e. the psychic function which relates ego-consciousness to the collective Unconscious. What we see happening, at the very threshold of a new cycle, is an
INNER PRESENTATION OF ALTERNATIVES."

Is there a member of the forum that read the above and doesn't see the significant context to the situation her in the United States between October 30 and November 14 ?

I'm not going to analyze here just present the M.C. which represents the "HOW" regarding the nations spiritual progress and how to make the transition form the symbolism of the Asc. to that of the Desc...for concerns of the mundane it represents the "WHY".

The M.C. is at 21* Scorpio 16' 00" , the 22nd degree of Scorpio (ibid.)

"SCORPIO 22°: HUNTERS SHOOTING WILD DUCKS.

KEYNOTE:
The socially accepted release of an individual's or a group's aggressive instincts.

What this symbol clearly stresses is the socialization of man's primitive instincts according to a cultural ritual. Social hunting is a regulated seasonal outlet for male aggressiveness — a safety valve for emotional pressures in human beings in whom animal compulsions and bio-spheric values are still strong.

In this second stage symbol we find a strong contrast with the first. In the latter, the individual proved himself truly 'man' by refusing to accept the practices of war imposed upon him by his society; in this symbol for Scorpio 22° it is society that willingly accepts — and in accepting, ritualizes and to some extent refines — the aggressiveness inherent in most individuals. The Keywords are
" SOCIALIZATION OF INSTINCTS.

The I.C. represents the "WHY" regarding matters pertaining to the spiritual and the "HOW" to matters of the mundane. at the same coordinates except in the Sign of Taurus (ibid.)

"TAURUS 22°: WHITE DOVE FLYING OVER TROUBLED WATERS.

KEYNOTE:
The spiritual inspiration that comes to the individual in the overcoming of crisis.

Here also we are confronted with a symbol of guidance, and the dove flying over troubled waters reminds one of the story of Noah and the Ark. Noah met his and mankind's crisis courageously and in complete obedience to God's promptings. The test completed, he received the dove's message. It is a message from the Holy Spirit announcing a new Dispensation. This symbolic scene can be applied to personal crises resulting from emotional upheavals or from the irruption of unconscious forces and impulses into the consciousness — if the crisis has been faced in the right spirit.

This second stage symbol is in contrast to the preceding one because here it is not the product of a culture, a 'book', but instead the rhythm of cosmic, God-ordained cycles that reveals its conclusive beat through a living and concretely significant sign — a
REWARD TO THE FAITHFUL."

My fellow Yanks, vote come Tuesday, if you are registered to do so...vote with our future in mind, vote wisely... please.
Pray for peace.
ptv

Attachments

• USA New Moon 10-30-2016.jpg
    USA New Moon 10-30-2016.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 24

Phoenix Venus

Something interesting I noticed. This upcoming full moon, which happens on November 14th, 6 days after the election day, has the sun at 22.37.31 scorpio and the moon at 22.37.31 taurus.

The chart piercethevale is using for hillary clinton (the one for 8:05:30 am) has the ascendant at approx 22.49 scorpio and the descendant at 22.49 taurus. Thats is a very close conjunction..

Also, Trump's chart, from astrodatabank, has an Mc close by at 24.22 taurus and the ic at 24.22 scorpio.

Now I just realized i should be looking up another chart. The new moon was on Oct 30th, the full moon is on Nov 14th, which means that election day is right around the halfway point, so it's probably a good idea to check out the half moon chart...

Phoenix Venus

... Well, i went ahead and cast a chart for the upcoming half moon. It takes place on the afternoon of November 7th, just a day before election day. I dont have time to post it right now but i wanted to give a quick run down.

And to be honest, its looking dire. A grave warning for us to shape up or ship out, so to speak.

Let me explain. The Ac is at One Aries and the MC is at One cap. Many of you all are aware then that this axis is at the cardinal points. But a few of you might know that there is a chart that Piercethevale and I have been championing around the forum as the birth chart of Yeshua aka Jesus Christ.

And this chart for the upcoming half moon has the exact same axis points as Yeshuas natal chart, only reverse.

Ill be honest when i say that a reversal like this does not look good for the course of the country. But i hope and i pray that i'm wrong. I dont mean to bring religious matters into politics but theres no getting around it when you see a chart like this. Astrology is a sacred science after all, so we must impliment it as such.

We can either align ourselves more fully to the truth and come together in brotherhood, or pay the price.

Kuntuzangmo

We can either align ourselves more fully to the truth and come together in brotherhood, or pay the price.

Well the "truth" in this case is highly relative. While I agree that coming together is the best we can do for the country, indeed couching it in religion very much limits the wish.

junoisuppose

It seems you've moved on from the point about "early", but if it is a correct recollection, which it might not be given the time that elapsed, even if they did arrive "early" we don't know how far along she was in her labour nor how long they were kept in hospital to be kept an eye on after the birth.

I've been looking at Trump's progressions - progressed sun changing sign and going into the 1st, progressed MC changing sign from cancer to leo. It looks good for him. Also on January 20th, inauguration day, he has a trine from jupiter to his sun, although mars square and saturn opposite, but mars does trine his MC, whereas I don't see anything in Hilary's chart other than moon on her sun. But if he does win he'll probably only be there 4 years because his progressed MC hits his progressed saturn 4 years from now.

As for Hilary, if the 8.02 time is correct, she has progressed chiron coming up to her ASC, which doesn't sound fun - either her body (health) or the way she comes across is being tested. Also she has solar arc uranus going over her MC, so changes, but not necessarily good ones or success, more likely her career ambitions being affected by something unexpected (Mr Trump's approach to politics).

Phoenix Venus

Well the "truth" in this case is highly relative. While I agree that coming together is the best we can do for the country, indeed couching it in religion very much limits the wish.

No one is "couching it" in religion. The chart is what it is and i was pointing out what i saw. Im not going to deny the imperativeness of the cosmic signs for the sake of appeasing those who have a problem with religion.

piercethevale

... Well, i went ahead and cast a chart for the upcoming half moon. It takes place on the afternoon of November 7th, just a day before election day. I dont have time to post it right now but i wanted to give a quick run down.

And to be honest, its looking dire. A grave warning for us to shape up or ship out, so to speak.

Let me explain. The Ac is at One Aries and the MC is at One cap. Many of you all are aware then that this axis is at the cardinal points. But a few of you might know that there is a chart that Piercethevale and I have been championing around the forum as the birth chart of Yeshua aka Jesus Christ.

And this chart for the upcoming half moon has the exact same axis points as Yeshuas natal chart, only reverse.

Ill be honest when i say that a reversal like this does not look good for the course of the country. But i hope and i pray that i'm wrong. I dont mean to bring religious matters into politics but theres no getting around it when you see a chart like this. Astrology is a sacred science after all, so we must impliment it as such.

I appreciate your hard work and I do respect your opinions but I'm not convinced there is any significant importance to the Half Moon.

I'll have to re-read the section in Rudhyar and Rael's book on Moon cycles again but I don't recall either of them saying much, if anything at all, about the Half Moon ...I could be wrong, though.

I know that you've found what you believe are charts of historical significance that were Half Moon timed events because you've shared them with me privately ...and they may prove to be of great significance eventually, but I just haven't seen enough concrete evidence.
But I do like your philosophical thinking there... ain't nothing wrong with that.

Phoenix Venus

I appreciate your hard work and I do respect your opinions but I'm not convinced there is any significant importance to the Half Moon.

I'll have to re-read the section in Rudhyar and Rael's book on Moon cycles again but I don't recall either of them saying much, if anything at all, about the Half Moon ...I could be wrong, though.

I know that you've found what you believe are charts of historical significance that were Half Moon timed events because you've shared them with me privately ...and they may prove to be of great significance eventually, but I just haven't seen enough concrete evidence.
But I do like your philosophical thinking there... ain't nothing wrong with that.

Well i appreciate your hard work and respect your opinions too but that doesn't mean you have to be convinced for it to be just as so. And i dont mean that to be harsh but i know you have to pick and choose what works for you astrollogically and focus on those things that give you most consistent results. And thats why i am here; to be of service, in many ways, but among them in "weeding out" astrological truths and furthering those areas that need more understanding or development. We dont have to always see eye to eye with one another when i know that two eyes are better than one. :)

Heres the short version of what Rudhyar and Rael said about the half moons in the book "The Lunation Cycle". (they get really involved and make some deep insights but i'll try to keep it simple for the sake of the thread.)

"it is only at these two quarter phases that the moon's shape includes a straight line. The meaning suggested is that of cleavage, of a cutting through — and also of duality or division in two. Indeed, the quarter phases are symbols of crisis.

The first quarter represents a crisis in action; the last quarter, a crisis in consciousness. They bring to a focus the very quality of change. They are moments when the dynamic (and also the restless) character of the entire cyclic process of organic growth and dissemination appears in gradual revelation, or assimilation, of the image or concept released at the new moon is stressed.

Whatever is set during this "critical stage" of the lunation keeps on developing, for better or for worse. "

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well i appreciate your hard work and respect your opinions too but that doesn't mean you have to be convinced for it to be just as so. And i dont mean that to be harsh but i know you have to pick and choose what works for you astrollogically and focus on those things that give you most consistent results. And thats why i am here; to be of service, in many ways, but among them in "weeding out" astrological truths and furthering those areas that need more understanding or development. We dont have to always see eye to eye with one another when i know that two eyes are better than one. :)

Heres the short version of what Rudhyar and Rael said about the half moons in the book "The Lunation Cycle". (they get really involved and make some deep insights but i'll try to keep it simple for the sake of the thread.)

"it is only at these two quarter phases that the moon's shape includes a straight line. The meaning suggested is that of cleavage, of a cutting through — and also of duality or division in two. Indeed, the quarter phases are symbols of crisis.

The first quarter represents a crisis in action; the last quarter, a crisis in consciousness. They bring to a focus the very quality of change. They are moments when the dynamic (and also the restless) character of the entire cyclic process of organic growth and dissemination appears in gradual revelation, or assimilation, of the image or concept released at the new moon is stressed.

Whatever is set during this "critical stage" of the lunation keeps on developing, for better or for worse. "

Oh yes, I had forgotten what they said about it being a crisis point. I haven't worked with the Half Moons...and I'm glad that you have... a BIG thank you is due here.

piercethevale

This is all very interesting now...way more than when I wrote that I wasn't convinced of Half Moons' significance because between that time and now I was on facebook and an old friend informed me that wikileaks has now released evidence that the Clintons are a part of a Satanic cult...

So, what Phoenix V. observed about that axis and it being reversed of that from the Yeshu'a chart really is something to ponder.
What ever could they be up to on Election day?:unsure:

Another breaking news item is that Trump was rushed off stage from where ever He was appearing this past night by Secret Service agents and the headline said that the "Secret Service had stopped an assassins' bullet"...and whether that means that an agent took a bullet meant for Trump or something else, I don't know. I haven't had the chance this evening to follow up on either of those two stories.

I had calculated the Part of Soul for Trump the other day and I've been saying to Phoenix that I think the Part of Soul symbolically represents That which we must come to realize at some point in our life... mine surely lived up to that ...and the realization came just as I needed to know it. I see it in the Yeshu'a chart as well, and a few others' charts, but it definitely symbolizes a realization that once acquired gives one the advantage towards achieving their spiritual dharma or destiny as much as the part of Fortune provides the most fortuitous circumstances as to the same but concerning the matters of the mundane.

Donal Trump's Part of Soul is at 01* Pisces 41' 29" ...that is the 2nd degree of Pisces and by Rudhyar's interpretation...(ibid.)

"PISCES 2°: A SQUIRREL HIDING FROM HUNTERS.

KEYNOTE:
The individual's need both to ensure his future subsistence and to protect himself from aggressive social elements.

The squirrel not only has to hide and store food for the winter, but to be on the lockout for the dangers involved in gathering this food supply. Social processes always cast strong shadows, The individual is never certain of being safe among his fellowmen, once the process of individualization — with its negative aspects, competition, social aggressivity and greed — forces the breakdown of the organic tribal state of mankind during the archaic ages.

This second stage symbol contrasts with the first. It warns of the dangers of life in society during an era of exacerbated individualism, when violence is a possibility never to be dismissed. The need for
for SELF-PROTECTION and caution is ever present.

I'd say that He is certainly aware of it by now...

Last edited:

piercethevale

One of the successful predictions I mentioned was top watch for a false flag event on December 14, 2012, the very day the most tragic, yet suspicious, event known as the shootings at Sandy Hook occurred. I warned all that Pluto would conjunct both the Part of Repression (Asc. + Saturn - Pluto) at 08* Cap[. 43' and the Part of Termination (Asc. + Uranus - Neptune) at 07* Cap 58' derived from the natal chart of the U.S.A. that day. in two different threads and posts, One was in August and the other in October prior to the senselessness. I pointed to the Second Amendment as being the intended target that day. When something such as one of the Articles of the Bill of Rights is 'Terminated', especially such as the Second Amendment, that you can then count on 'Repression' will soon follow.
Considering that most everybody knows, pretty much, about what "Operation Gunrunner" was all about, and whom all was involved in that from our own Gov't (the president and the Attorney General), I don't think I need to say whom all I suspect that was involved with the Sandy Hook display.

I also at the same time gave warning as to the following April 15th and April 18th in 2013. Uranus conjunct the US Anatal Part of Transformation and the USA natal chart's Part of Personal Liberty. Those two dates were the days that there was a bombing at the Boston Marathon and the imposing of a Martial Law upon the City of Boston in the effort to capture the two alleged perpetrators.

[deleted non-astrological comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's happening in Hitlery's chart for 2019 regarding legal woes? Do you see incarceration? Would that be 12th H? Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing.

How about health?

CapAquaPis

It is unclear to many astrologers on Hillary Clinton's actual natal chart: is she a Scorpio rising? Pisces or Aries rising? and her moon sign either a Pisces or an Aries. Clearly has a Scorpio sun, but what about a sun conjunct Asc? or moon conjunct Asc instead? You can tell or learn a lot about a personality or celebrity from reviewing and analysis of their natal chart with the provided accurate data, a biography and astrological profile at hand.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I do appreciate the fact that this old thread has been revived as it caused me to re-read all the posts.

It provides me with an opportunity, I can't resist making use of.

You may notice that in post #9 that I predicted Trump winning the general election about three weeks before the election and at the link I provided to a thread I had initiated on Donald Trump way back in late 2015 [ https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88998 ] if you will look to post #140 that was made on January 18th in 2016 I predicted Trump winning the election and the Oval Office back at the time when the "political pundits" were giving Trump only a 2% chance of winning the primaries and becoming the Republican candidate.

My batting record on Astrological predictions made to date is five out of five correct, thus batting a 1.000.

I bring this to attention not to "toot my own horn" here but to bring attention to the astrological techniques I employ.

...just "working for the Man, here".... He gave me a mission.:innocent:

david starling

I do appreciate the fact that this old thread has been revived as it caused me to re-read all the posts.

It provides me with an opportunity, I can't resist making use of.

You may notice that in post #9 that I predicted Trump winning the general election about three weeks before the election and at the link I provided to a thread I had initiated on Donald Trump way back in late 2015 [ https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88998 ] if you will look to post #140 that was made on January 18th in 2016 I predicted Trump winning the election and the Oval Office back at the time when the "political pundits" were giving Trump only a 2% chance of winning the primaries and becoming the Republican candidate.

My batting record on Astrological predictions made to date is five out of five correct, thus batting a 1.000.

I bring this to attention not to "toot my own horn" here but to bring attention to the astrological techniques I employ.

...just "working for the Man, here".... He gave me a mission.:innocent:

Any info on the 2020 contest yet?

I think you are the only astrologer who got Trump's win correct (in addition to GianPaolo di Cocco). The others are blinded by hate and project that onto their predictions. They only see things which fit their false narrative.

piercethevale

Any info on the 2020 contest yet?

A bit too far off yet for me to get interested. "Obvious candidates" today may likely not even be "in consideration" come next January.

To be honest, I've lost most all of my faith in the political process of elections in this country after what I witnessed here in California the last few elections.

I will make one "prediction" at this time ... and that it will be more of the same old b.s. we've all seen the past 20 or more years.

...but that's not an "astrological" prediction, more of a scatological one.:bandit: