Does he have feeling to me?

Cypocryphy

No. That was not a compliment. I write from my iPhone so there are typos that autocorrect or I do voice to text. It was a dig at you. Second I have not insulted anyone. I just see people upset. Third, you never explained why you ran away from the elections thread on surgery and never explained yourself or answered my question. And NOW you ignore it again.

You cannot find the answer in the chart to the question. I’m not going to teach you. That’s why I never or rarely show my work. But I’m almost always right. No always. We all have off days. But I’m right most of the time. So right I was hired by a company to do astrology for people. I was tested. Three blind readings. After I did the first I was hired immediately.

But, I do it for fun. Since I was a kid. I learned a lot on this forum during that time. I can think of a few who were helpful. Jupiter Ascendant is an excellent of info. Geybeard (although he failed to predict his own death ha correct me if I’m wrong). Dr. Farr. T-small. Lots of people here who take different approaches and have been doing this for awhile. But eventually everyone figures things out and have their own way.

But back to what I was saying. Someone here is terribly wrong. Or both of you. So I hope OP takes that away from this thread.

Thank you for the compliment about me looking smart, however, the real reason why I added the sic was for YOU, as a polite, subtle way to show you that maybe you aren't always right.
Giving an explanation about how you arrived at a conclusion completely opposite to those already posted is not "teaching".
You can post your findings without insulting others, many of us do that.
There still is no reply from you on the topic, at least an explanation to imaflower so she can follow your reasoning.

Chrysalis, you were right, we should just call it a day.
Hopefully imaflower can gather what is useful to her from the thread.

Chrysalis

The current horary chart readers, who are usually around this forum frequently, these being myself, Elena, illenek, tikana, rafaella and a few others who are now dipping their toes into it.....none of us ever have come onto a thread to give our interpretation/thoughts and said to ignore previous posters replies, as they are wrong.

We always just give our own interpretation, whether we all come to the same conclusion or the total opposite, but we never try and make out the other is wrong.

Yourself, who ive never noticed around here much, has jumped onto this thread, and rudely stated that me and elena are totally wrong and for OP not to listen to us....and you've given your thoughts only, which STILL has not included a chart interpretation, as to why you came to this conclusion.

Its this thats got mine and elena's back up.

This site is a learning forum, we all learn from each other.

Oh and btw, the people you mentioned, you missed out Bob zemco, even though he's not around here anymore, from his older posts, ive learnt more from his posts than from any book.

Cypocryphy

The current horary chart readers, who are usually around this forum frequently, these being myself, Elena, illenek, tikana, rafaella and a few others who are now dipping their toes into it.....none of us ever have come onto a thread to give our interpretation/thoughts and said to ignore previous posters replies, as they are wrong.

We always just give our own interpretation, whether we all come to the same conclusion or the total opposite, but we never try and make out the other is wrong.

Yourself, who ive never noticed around here much, has jumped onto this thread, and rudely stated that me and elena are totally wrong and for OP not to listen to us....and you've given your thoughts only, which STILL has not included a chart interpretation, as to why you came to this conclusion.

Its this thats got mine and elena's back up.

This site is a learning forum, we all learn from each other.

Oh and btw, the people you mentioned, you missed out Bob zemco, even though he's not around here anymore, from his older posts, ive learnt more from his posts than from any book.

Bob is a good astrologer but has made errors. But keep doing what you are doing. I won’t stop you. I’ll just tell you if I see it. :smile: When you poop on this girl’s relationship it’s not right. There’s nothing wrong with it. At this moment. Just answer the freaking question. She didn’t give you permission to give her all the negative mumbo jumbo. Got it?

Why don’t you post your nativity. I’ll tell you about your relationships :smile:

Chrysalis

Ive never posted my chart on here and i never will, too much info can be gathered from it. Im pluto dominant if that helps.

And why would i want help with my relationships ? :unsure:

You just want to see my chart to understand why the major clash synastry wise. Infact no its to check out why i'm so intelligent :biggrin:

So you may now be a paid astrologer, you may even be a messiah for all i know i don't really care....but what i do know is, you've got an air of arrogance about you, and your rubbing one of my planets up the wrong way.

And you answer the freaking question....tell me why in astrological terms from the chart, that you think this girls relationship is okay ?

Cypocryphy

Ive never posted my chart on here and i never will, too much info can be gathered from it. Im pluto dominant if that helps.

You just want to see my chart to understand why the major clash synastry wise. Infact no its to check out why i'm so intelligent :biggrin:

So you may now be a paid astrologer, you may even be a messiah for all i know i don't really care....but what i do know is, you've got an air of arrogance about you, and your rubbing one of my planets up the wrong way.

And you answer the freaking question....tell me why in astrological terms from the chart, that you think this girls relationship is okay ?

I don’t know what you’re going on about. Back-rub yourself as much as you want. This is quid pro quo. Got it? You follow throw with my request. You can pm me. And I’ll explain.

But in my time. I have a lot to do now. So that’s the conditions. I could care less about where you live. I just want you to know what it feels like when personal info is given when not asked for. And that’s not social security numbers. That’s chart interpretation stuff. Like what your relationships are like. Do that and you get what you want. :smile:

Chrysalis

I don’t know what you’re going on about. Back-rub yourself as much as you want. This is quid pro quo. Got it? You follow throw with my request. You can pm me. And I’ll explain.

But in my time. I have a lot to do now. So that’s the conditions. I could care less about where you live. I just want you to know what it feels like when personal info is given when not asked for. And that’s not social security numbers. That’s chart interpretation stuff. Like what your relationships are like. Do that and you get what you want. :smile:

Now im really confused here reading this, from such an intelligent guy like yourself too :sideways:

I want you to know what it feels like when personal info is given when not asked for

You've lost me there.

Do that and you get what you want.

Now im lost even more, and the ground seems to have swallowed me up.

I do apologize, but i really don't have a clue what all this is about.

You want me to PM you my natal chart details, with address deleted (as you don't care where i live) so you can tell me about my relationships....and then i get what i want ?

Your location should be edited to "three sheets to the wind" :lol:

Cypocryphy

I doubt this is a synastry issue. We haven't had enough contact to even think about that and let alone on a forum. But I'm letting this suck up my time. My bad. I'm strangely compelled to respond for some reason. Next post ...

Cypocryphy

Now im really confused here reading this, from such an intelligent guy like yourself too :sideways:

I want you to know what it feels like when personal info is given when not asked for

You've lost me there.

Do that and you get what you want.

Now im lost even more, and the ground seems to have swallowed me up.

I do apologize, but i really don't have a clue what all this is about.

You want me to PM you my natal chart details, with address deleted (as you don't care where i live) so you can tell me about my relationships....and then i get what i want ?

Your location should be edited to "three sheets to the wind" :lol:

Ha. Funny. It is a play off that, the "three sheets to the wind." I'll explain it so you understand clearly what I am saying. You want me to show you how I came to my conclusion. For you to see that, you would have to make an exchange: a trade, a bargain, and that would be your natal chart. HOWEVER, I'm regretting this as of now I have lost time and am overwhelmed. I do this for work, and it stops being fun when you have to do this all the time. Especially when you have a huge client list. So, I'm going to let you consider the offer, but it's an open offer as I cannot give a time when I will do this. It will have to be when inspired. Plus I was more trying to make a point. The question frames the scope of the horary chart. It's about how he feels. Feelings. Thoughts. Etc. Not breaking up. Not moving in together. Etc. That was the whole point. You want info on that, you need to look at the natal chart and move it in time to get knowledge of this. Also, permission is big. You will not find the information in the chart without some level of permission provided. It's a law of the "subtle world."

I'll respond to your PM.

Cypocryphy

Thanks Chrysalis. I feel better now.

NaughtySnarlingAnkole.mp4