Why am I feeling so depressed?

Neptuniaan

Is it pluto transit? I feel so empty and sad. It is like nothing matters. Pluto crosses my ascendant and about to conjunct my mercury. I never heard any good thing about this transit.

[image](http://i.hizliresim.com/R0prz1.gif)[\image]

[image](http://i.hizliresim.com/nRNQ00.gif)[\image]

waybread

I couldn't open your links-- blame it on my old computer. Can you attach your chart as a clickable thumbnail? Those normally work.

Pluto can give that feeling of utter futility. Whatever you thought was important can vanish from your life or seem meaningless. When Pluto hits your ascendant, whatever you thought was true about your personality and body may disappear. You may feel like hiding away from people and cocooning on your own.

But Pluto deals with cyclical growth. It removes old, inappropriate ways of coming across in the world so that new growth can take place. This is a good time to rethink your physical appearance. Right now, in the throes of a Plutonian shake-up, it is hard to imagine that you will appreciate your new-found maturity when this is all over. But please believe me, that if you believe you can, you will.

When Pluto hits Mercury, you may find yourself thinking about Plutonian themes. Can you garden? Getting your hands into the earth should help. Or read some serious murder mysteries: you may find them cathartic. Can you take walks alone at night in your neighbourhood? (Ideally with a large dog if you don't think it's safe otherwise.) You will become a more deep thinker during this period, including on topics that some other people will find morbid. That's OK-- it's a phase that will ease off when the Pluto transit is over.

Neptuniaan

i couldn't open your links-- blame it on my old computer. Can you attach your chart as a clickable thumbnail? Those normally work.

Pluto can give that feeling of utter futility. Whatever you thought was important can vanish from your life or seem meaningless. When pluto hits your ascendant, whatever you thought was true about your personality and body may disappear. You may feel like hiding away from people and cocooning on your own.

But pluto deals with cyclical growth. It removes old, inappropriate ways of coming across in the world so that new growth can take place. This is a good time to rethink your physical appearance. Right now, in the throes of a plutonian shake-up, it is hard to imagine that you will appreciate your new-found maturity when this is all over. But please believe me, that if you believe you can, you will.

When pluto hits mercury, you may find yourself thinking about plutonian themes. Can you garden? Getting your hands into the earth should help. Or read some serious murder mysteries: You may find them cathartic. Can you take walks alone at night in your neighbourhood? (ideally with a large dog if you don't think it's safe otherwise.) you will become a more deep thinker during this period, including on topics that some other people will find morbid. That's ok-- it's a phase that will ease off when the pluto transit is over.

thank you so much all your words are so true and describe my situation very well. I have all ways been deep thinker and have dark personality but my depressed mood really heightened lately, i blame big bad wolf pluto :smile: i love nature and im such a night person i will take your advice and try those things. thanks for reply again. i tried to attach my transit and progressed chart i hope it works now.

nRNQ00.jpg

R0prz1.jpg

waybread

Thanks. Note that you're getting Pluto square Pluto, which is shaking up your capacity for profound change. The profound agent of change tests and prods its own ability to change.

Note also that a planet hitting your ascendant will also oppose your descendant (7th house cusp) so be prepared for possible changes in your primary relationship/s.

A truism of astrology is that if you can help along a planetary transit in constructive ways. Anything in your life that promotes "out with the old" so that new growth can take place should be beneficial.