Will I be in a relationship with K?

rafaella

Hi Everyone,

My question is whether I'll be in a relationship with this person. I'm not very good at Horary and am struggling to understand my chart. But I'll give it a try.

My significator is Jupiter (Sag) in 2nd house, and his is Mercury (Gemini) in my 11th intercepted house. Him being there is appropriate as we are friends right now, our friendship is developing at this stage. Don't know what intercepted house could mean, and him (mercury) being intercepted. Does it mean he cant express something? Mercury also rules my 11th house of hopes and wishes, I certainly hope for something more than friendship.

There is an applying square between mercury and jupiter, about 2 degrees difference , both in cardinal signs and succedent houses, so is it 2 weeks?
In 2 weeks something will happen? A square means a struggle and outcome negative. So its a no then. Or can the answer still be yes but with struggle?
I have pluto in my 1st house, which I think indicates I'm vulnerable. Yes I am, haha.
I'm also represented by Pluto as it is in my first house. No aspects there.

The Moon is in my 10th house, and just left a sextile with Mars and now going to apply to Jupiter (a trine), then Saturn (conjunction), then opposition to Retro Uranus in my 4th house. Last aspect square to Pluto in my first house. As Pluto is not a positive planet plus this will be a square does it mean the final answer is a No?

When I asked this question several months earlier there was always no aspects between the significators, now there is at least an applying square, thats something. A square is better than nothing, :eek:

Please take a look at his Horary chart, please please help me interpret this correctly.
Thanks heaps,
R

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_276_vl_i_be_in_a_relationship_with_k_hp_55048_20971.gif
    astro_w2gw_276_vl_i_be_in_a_relationship_with_k_hp_55048_20971.gif
    29 KB · Views: 46

Drisha

Hello Raffa,
this kind of situation let us so confused...
Well, in my interpretation, i can see you emotionally very interested in him(Moon in Virgo - ruled by Mercury = K), and seems he feels some atraction for you (Mercury in Libra - Ruled by Venus = you as a woman).
But the aspects shows the events, and i´m sorry to say that a square can be showing to you that will be no relationship, or, if will be, can be disapointing!
This chart suggests me other thing: you as jupiter, your head, is not in a good state of mind now(in Capricorn, his falls) ,and show your head interested in another thing: money and carrer (Jupiter on the second ruled by Saturn in 10th - your Moon will conjuct Saturn)...
Will you jump to the work???
Pluto on 1st house always suggest me a change in the situation , maybe a breaking down on your head for a while, or maybe you´ll forget him...
Well, i´d like to be wrong, so please, write after to tell me what happened.
Good luck!!!

RayAustin

Hello.

The inteception in his first says to me that he has/will have an emotional/mental conflict towards you, as the moon is trining jupiter. Interestingly enough, both your fifth houses are squaring each other. Maybe there will be friends with benefits, dating, but it won't work out and you guys will remain as friends or no serious committment ~ relationship ends with sun, whose in the fall of your moon. The relationship will not meet emotional needs.

- r.A.

Last edited:

rafaella

Thanks Drisha and R. A for your interpretations.

Drisha: Yes I'm certainly interested in money and career, I'm a double Capricorn, so of course! :) But I'm also so very much into this guy who might be unavailbale to me. He told me several months ago that he was married, but now after months of no contact he contacted me again, I don't know if he is still determined to stay married or will separate from his wife. Don't quite know of his intentions, maybe he just wants friendship with me. I'll wait and see what happens. But attraction was very strong when we last saw each other, which was in the beginning of this year. But nothing has ever happened between us, only now I'm getting to know him a little bit.

Change in the situation? Well maybe, maybe I'll forget him. I did move on when I realised he was going to stay married, but now I'm again hopeful. I'm foolish to let him into my heart again.:(

R.A : You say interception in his first, I'm not sure where it is. As I see it, the interceptions are in in my 5th and 11th houses, right? Moon trine Jupiter, not sure what that means. In the chart I'm Jupiter and Moon too.
Yes, we are friends but probably will not be friends with benefits as none of us are interested in that sort of relationship. I'm looking for commitment nothing less, he is also serious mature person, a Cappy as well.

Thanks again and I hope more people will give there interpretations.

R

RayAustin

Yes I'm certainly interested in money and career, I'm a double Capricorn, so of course! But I'm also so very much into this guy who might be unavailbale to me. He told me several months ago that he was married, but now after months of no contact he contacted me again, I don't know if he is still determined to stay married or will separate from his wife. Don't quite know of his intentions, maybe he just wants friendship with me. I'll wait and see what happens. But attraction was very strong when we last saw each other, which was in the beginning of this year. But nothing has ever happened between us, only now I'm getting to know him a little bit.

:rolleyes:

Details like these are very vital if you want a good interpretation. From the information beforehand all we knew is that this is a friend of yours. Information like this is helpful, otherwise you'll get vague interpretations that won't describe the situation accurately.

That said with the chart he is in venus's sign, which I would now take to be his wife ~ he is fond of her, but I think there is an attachment to you, with the trine to jupiter. As both your fifth houses are squaring each other, I don't think there will be dating, more friendship than anything. You are more fond of him than he is to you. If we do use venus as the wife, interestingly enough, the relationship end of matter is in his wife's detriment--a threat to her--, and the relationship end of matter is in the moon's detriment, this will not be good for you emotionally. The sun is 'void' .. making no aspects, peregrine. I don't think there will be a relationship. I don't see any action besides obstacle.

- r.A.

Last edited:

Drisha

He told me several months ago that he was married, but now after months of no contact he contacted me again, I don't know if he is still determined to stay married or will separate from his wife.

Oh dear, we didn´t know he was married!
In these case, our look into a chart can change, as ra said: probably Venus is his wife...

So it seems to me the same Ra said: maybe he care about your feelings, but he´ll not leave his wife for you.
Good luck dear,
:(

Drisha

He told me several months ago that he was married, but now after months of no contact he contacted me again, I don't know if he is still determined to stay married or will separate from his wife.

Oh dear, we didn´t know he was married!
In these case, our look into a chart can change, as ra said: probably Venus is his wife...

So it seems to me the same Ra said: maybe he care about your feelings, but he´ll not leave his wife for you.
Good luck dear,
:(

starlink

Looking at it plain and simple:
You are asking if there will be a relationship. This is a 7th house question.

Jupiter is you and Mercury is him. Mercury will square Jupiter = NO
Saturn rules the end of the matter and will square your Asc..= NO
Jupiter rules your 5th house of romance, Merc. rules his 5th house, so again there is no aspect, no flings or dates indicated.
He does seem to like you because Mercury is found in the term of Jupiter, but you are found in your own term, so you are somehow thinking more of yourself than liking him.

Now looking at it from a "friendship" perception, then also for Mercury the above applies and Venus will not aspect Jupiter.
BUT Moon will trine Jupiter but quite soon after that conjunct Saturn (the end) and oppose Uranus and square Pluto as her last aspect.

These two planets Uranus and Pluto dont count in horary as significators, but can point to a certain situation, feeling. So the opposition to Uranus looks to me as a sudden, separative event and the square to Pluto as a total destruction of the friendship or relationship.

He will stay with his wife. Both ways, Jupiter will be wife in this chart and as Jupiter is already you, we take Saturn, not Venus because Saturn usually is the wife who is being cheated on in horary. Mercury is placed in the exaltation sign of Saturn. For some reason he sees her elevated, maybe admires her for her qualities but is not in love with her?
Should it be Venus, then she is in the 12th, poor thing, and he , being in her sign, will feel sorry for her and stay with her.

RayAustin

He will stay with his wife. Both ways, Jupiter will be wife in this chart and as Jupiter is already you, we take Saturn, not Venus because Saturn usually is the wife who is being cheated on in horary. Mercury is placed in the exaltation sign of Saturn. For some reason he sees her elevated, maybe admires her for her qualities but is not in love with her?
Should it be Venus, then she is in the 12th, poor thing, and he , being in her sign, will feel sorry for her and stay with her.

I had that sort of feeling about the chart after the new details, but didn't realize merc was in saturn's exaltation (neither did I know saturn could be used for the wife as well) :) interesting.

rafaella

Thank you so much Everyone for your interpretations, I appreciate this very much. :)

I didn't give too much details in the beginning as I wanted to see what can be read from the chart itself, for my own learning purposes as well.

I do believe K likes me but he probably wants to keep it at a friendship/penpal level. However I think he wants to see me (he said a week or so ago that he might pop in at my workplace), but I'm not sure if I should see him. I'm kind of hesitating about this as I don't want to get too emotional about him again. I'm scared that I will get all those old feelings back and I'm scared to start hoping for something that will never happen. Maybe that's why you Starlink saw me in my own terms in the chart. I'm careful, I'm protecting myself and am determined not to let him know that I still like him.

About the square aspects - I thought a square between primary significators meant that there are a lot of obstacles but the outcome could still be positive? And what does Pluto in first house mean for me? What could interceptions in 5th and 11th houses mean? And intercepted Mercury (Him) mean?

Another information that I can give is this: 4-5 months ago I was still in my longterm relationship, which was going downhill. I told K I was willing to end my relationship if there was a chance I could be with him (I thought he was separated as last time I saw him he didn't have his ring on!) But he informed me he was going to stay married, after that I let go of him totally and didn't contact him. I still went ahead and ended my relationship.
A few days ago I told K that I was single now (He seemed surprised). Now for some reason he seems to be more friendlier towards me, different, wondering how I am etc.

Once when we were chatting online, he quickly disappeared, later he told me that was because his wife came home from work. Next time he said soon we'll be able to chat without interruptions! I don't know what that means. I did not ask him. I'm feeling like the other woman although I'm not. I'm just a friend. But he obviously doesn't see me as a normal friend otherwise why hide our interactions from his wife? Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Anyways, I won't email him anytime soon and won't chat with him for a while, just so I keep distance. I feel that emotionally right now I need to stay away from him.

R

starlink

Hello Rafaela, thanks you for that feedback. to answer a few of your questions: Yes, a square can be a yes with loads of problems to overcome (and here it clearly seems to be the case). I usually look if the signifiers are weak or strong. Are they weak, then they wont be strong enough to work through those obstacles and the outcome is likely to be a no. Should they be very strong, like both angular, not retrograde and in some dignity, then the outcome could be a Yes.
In this chart Jupiter is in fall and as you also wrote, careful with yourself.
Mercury is intercepted which shows often someone who feels stuck. So he might well like you and who knows, even be with you should he be totally free, not married, but alas, he is married and he cant do much, so he is also not strong and about to enter the Via Combusta as well, weakening him considerably. So he also wont be able to battle himself through the problems.

Pluto does not play a role as signifier at all , neither do Uranus nor Neptune. also never look at Chiron and Lillith, they were not known to the horary astrologers in the 16th century and before that. In our modern times, you could use them as backgroung info for a signifier, so if Scorpio should be a signifier, then Mars is the traditional one who DOES count and Pluto can sort of show some other traits about the signifier. These three planets also can, just like in natal astrology, signify exactly what the mean there: Pluto, transformation and turmoil, Uranus a sudden event, be it separation or change, and Neptune, desillusion and unclear situations as well as deception.
If you see Neptune conjunct the Asc. for instance, you can bet your life on it that a couple of things are hidden from us by the querent. If you see Neptune conjunct the 7th cusp, then the other person should be viewed with care because he could deceive you.

Cheers, Starlink

rafaella

Hey Guys,

just wanted to give an update on this horary question:

Nothing developed here and probably will not. I am not at all interested in having anything to do with this guy anymore, I have gotten to know him pretty well to know that he was not the person I thought he was and I was probably just going through a phase... ending a longterm relationship and finding myself single again after a longtime, in a country far away from my family etc... and right now I'm kind of in early stages of a relationship with someone else, so this guy is not the one for me at all....I don't know what I saw in him.. hmm :tongue:

This guy is still with his wife, and actually he seems to be more interested in me than I am in him right now - showing up unexpectedly and saying weird things, don't know whats with him... :annoyed:

Anyway, that Pluto in 1st house describes the situation - change in situation (change of my view perhaps? well someone else caught my attention not long after the chart was drawn up...) and Jupiter (me) in detriment, definetly pursuing this would not have been good for me. And square between Mercury and Jupiter showed that nothing would happen, obstacles, last aspect to Saturn showed restrictions. The trine of the Moon to Jupiter probably shows that we are friends but nothing more. So all of you guys were right and read the chart really well even if at the time I didn't want to believe you, well done! Horary really does work... I won't doubt it anymore...:smile:

thanks again

Cheers