Does transit Pluto normally conjunct AC / DC on and off for 6 years?

Tryalchemy

Does this happen to everyone on the angles or what? The first hit was on April 18, 2016 at 17 Capricorn, conjunct my DC within 4 degrees. OH I FELT IT. It was the most horrific thing I ever experienced. This has continued to conjunct my DC between 0-4 degrees off and on over the last 6 years. October 6, 2021 Pluto was conjunct my DC within 2 degrees. I HAVE ONE LAST HIT ON OCTOBER 8, 2022 which will be within 4 degrees….is this even possible?

I’ve read all the info about the retrograde hits being strongest and obviously the exact conjunction at 0 deg being felt the most, but is the worst over or will more bad things happen before the last hit?

I thought I was in the clear, I feel like a fool, I have started something I’d never have started if I knew Pluto was still going to conjunct my DC again. When Pluto just recently went retrograde I began feeling very bad, intuitively I am getting some really awful messages of loss and despair, suffering coming around one last time. I am pretty much trying to just give away whatever I was building at this point because I don’t trust that anything will ever stay or turn out well. I gave him an out from the very beginning. Don’t stay and then suddenly leave. That’s why I tried to open the door early, before things got too deep. He didn’t leave then but I am sure he will now, of course, after it’s too late. So instead of holding loosely, I just want to rid it before it had a chance to rid me.

You know Pluto takes everything away so, I’m not sure if this is the last big “***** you” from the universe or what.

Saturn is transiting my 8th so I generally accept melancholia and I’m not surprised by tragedy anymore.

When do you think the worst of it took place? Should I expect one last abandonment? Lol.

Frisiangal

Does transit Pluto normally conjunct AC / DC on and off for 6 years?

It would if you take the aspect as covering 8 degrees in total!!

I know that many people believe that transit Puto can be felt at least 5 degrees before exactitude, whereas most transits are felt within the 1.30 degrees before/after exactitude.
In the up to 5 degree cases, I often wonder if people are so transfixed upon Pluto that they fail to look at other major transits occuring at the same time or, perhaps more importantly, the secondary progressions ( position planets each day after birth = 1 year advanced), that indicate the 'once in a lifetime' life changing periods throughout life. As Pluto destructs/destroys one way of life to regenerate into another 'new' one, it is not implausible thet it could be part of the life theme playing itself out at the time.

Also look at Pluto's natal position. If it makes harsh aspects to personal planets, this can aggravate how one accepts and deals with its transits, even if other planets acting within one's self are trying to provide help.

At least you had a good rant here to get things off yout chest.:wink:

Little more can be said without a chart as a guideline.

:smile:

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

Oh absolutely! I am as Plutonian as a person can get, honestly. Scorpio is my 5th house with a triple conjunction of Pluto-Mercury-Venus all within 1-2 degrees. The 7th house Pluto transit has likely been the worst case scenario based upon my 5th house placements. I felt the conjunction of Pluto on my DC die down around July 2018 up until October 2021, when I started feeling it strongly again. No matter what planetary strength method of calculation I use, Pluto is always the strongest influence and I think it can also be related directly to my father as his birth chart is almost exactly the same as mine in terms of 5th house Scorpio and AC/DC Cancer/Cap which is weird… he acts out the negative Pluto traits though, which makes me see how ugly and destructive a person can be if they aren’t self aware.

I was also thinking Pluto transiting Capricorn in the 7th is so disruptive because you have a constant conflict between control and holding on but the transit wants you to let go. But Pluto only wants to let go if there’s some form of structure and ability to “control” the outcome or result of the letting go. I notice I pretend to be okay with letting go and project that to others, all while secretly devising a way to hold on. Because both Pluto and Saturn are quite calculated about everything.

My DC is 20 degrees Cap, so I have been feeling each retrograde, especially this most recent one. But it could always be that Pluto is also squaring my sun right now, which obviously doesn’t help anything. I always thought of Pluto square Sun as an accurate interaction with my father, where I stand up for the sake of proving a point and enforcing my boundaries. In intimate relationships I compromise too much, you’d think I’d have Neptune in my 7th because my ego completely dissolves once I become interested in long term commitment.

The other nasty transit is Uranus currently opposite my Venus/Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio, it’s just a mess lol.

Thanks for your reply!

Osamenor

Staff member
Pluto is a slow moving planet. When it transits anything, it stays in orb for at least two years. Maybe longer, depending on what part of the zodiac it's in: Pluto moves the fastest when it's between Virgo and Sagittarius, and the slowest in Aries through Gemini. Right now, the Pluto in Capricorn era, we're somewhere in between. Pluto is taking approximately 3-4 years to complete a transit of a planet or point.

That's using orbs of 2 to 3 degrees. That's when the transit is felt most strongly.

If your "Plutonian" experience lasts longer, something else is going on. Do you have any planets Pluto transited, or perfected a square or opposition to, during this time? And what other transits have you had from the outers (Neptune and Uranus) and the social planets (Saturn and Jupiter)?

When life is that heavy, it's never just one thing, and it's never just one planet.