Can someone interpret Venus Scorpio in 8th house with north node 8th house

Zora

Account Closed
Opposite is 2nd house- self-esteem, own safety, financial income and money flow.

Health and work - 6th house and co-workers.

Frisiangal

Can someone interpret Venus in scorpio 8h with north node 8h

I'm confused. :confused:
Your previous posts included a chart in Whole Signs in which Venus conjunct NN was in the 10th house.
Have you changed your mind? The 'theme' of life changes when another house system is used.

Zora

Account Closed

Your venus is strong placed as ruler of 8th in 8th - but in scorpio and opposes your moon in 2nd house - house of physical existence and money income. Moon is ruler your 6th house - work and health.

But venus also rules your 3rd house- mental mind, communication with others and is your physical radiance others can notice from you.

But 3rd house is also house of siblings and sibling relationship in childhood

Zora

Account Closed
Really? Maybe this is the psychic hotline!

Yes - really. But you don't - as I remember from your recent post - even if the chart is posted in the topic.

And no - this here is an astrology forum. One can find back charts - a user has once posted with personal data - DOB and TOB here.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedream22
I'm confused.
Your previous posts included a chart in Whole Signs in which Venus conjunct NN was in the 10th house.
Have you changed your mind? The 'theme' of life changes when another house system is used.

That must of been the sidereal this my tropical one

https://imgur.com/tSjZsdG

If THIS chart shown in your previous posts is through the sidereal SIGN system, a tropical chart will place Venus-NN in another sign and house.

Interpretations can also differ depending upon whether you use the MEAN or TRUE Nodal axis as most important.

It would appear that Zora and Samantha have taken the birth data and produced a chart through their own or external computer systems and not viewed the chart produced elsewhere.

From Martin Schulman's Karmic book 'The Nodes and Reincarnation':
the first words of the 2nd-8th house Nodal axis influence refers to the importance of personal-shared possessions in every sense of the words.
The 4th-10th house axis refers to the 'needs and demands of what one 'owes' to the family', and the realisation of one's own individuality.
The Taurus-Scorpio axis is said to be the most difficult to achieve because it takes in the difference between the tangibility of the physical and the emotional approach to life. (I.O.W. You can't have the cake and eat it too!:wink:)

I haven't read your previous posts. So? Which astrological system do you find to be most accurate regarding your way of, and outlook upon life?

:smile:

CapAquaPis

My own SN in 29' Aquarius conjunct sun in 26' and moon in 20' within the last decan of Aquarius in 8th with the presence of a natal Venus in 7' Aries conjunct MC indicates what kind of past life I had. In your case, a Venus Scorpio in 8th conjunct NN...or you found a more accurate birth time on your chart has Venus in 10th. The SN is about our past life and the NN is about our current life, what we couldn't accomplish before we can accomplish this time around. Next Birth astrology covers the topic of one's next life or reincarnation to a whole new person in a different place in a different time to have individual experiences unlike this life we're currently in. And midpoints of the 2 nodes (the mean vs true node) determines where our next life is (I have an opposite 29' Leo or the Millionaire's degree in 2nd in the house of money but 180' from the house of death). The midpoints from NN to SN is 29' Scorpio conjunct my Uranus in 25' and the other from SN to NN is 29' Taurus-the 11th of friends vs 5th of family.

paul1

"The Taurus-Scorpio axis is said to be the most difficult to achieve because it takes in the difference between the tangibility of the physical and the emotional approach to life."

The implications of this can be found in the Saturn position, which is in Pisces and the second house, which indicates emotions and practical concerns. The former refers to overcoming emotions as shown by NN Scorpio, the latter connecting with Taurus values again as in the SN. Jupiter in Sagittarius indicates there is potential to achieve this if worked at.

Last edited:

creativei

Venus in Scorpio marital life is not good sisters life suffers and or they may trouble you sex addict who lover may have secret guy in life. Loss of money n defame through female. If you female higly sexy sultry evey guy w
Longs to have you. Not much interest in marriage or family life. No family sentiments attachments even they too wont care you much. Addictions to alcohol drugs may prevail if jupiter placed well you are good else you get spoiled to the core. Multiple partners multiple mates. Even you may have open sex in car. Taboo breaker phsically. Enjoy other money n property. For your sex appeal n attraction you drag wealthy partners easily. Its upto you to decide which is good. Fantasy towards occult spirituality exists. Lover of all dark things. Dark side of life highly controlling spouse. Compulsory behavior in sex very wild in bed. If you are guy then your wife may have love failure's n bitter relationship with mother. Good for sex n money. Rest all get hit. All females or males who enters into your life are morally bad will have ill repute but you like that type of persons only after all venus in stands for all those things only. Mee too hv venus in scorpio Scorpio asc 😊😊