Will I be offered the job?

FireNwater

I had a job interview today. Wondering if they will hire me. It doesn't look good to me. Debilitated Mars in Fall at the top of the chart. Moon meeting Mars next...

I'm wondering if the NN on the MC means something? Thoughts?

2jg8i1l.png

Last edited:

FireNwater

mars gets it

It looks that way but the Moon/10th ruler/job doesn't like Mars. Moon in Mars' Fall. I know I probably won't get the job but it seems weird they would pick somebody they don't even like. It might be that Mars is some other person working there who interferes.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, agree with Tikana, the moon is the MH of profession approaching conjunction with mars ruler of the 7th, the employer. Mars is also approaching trine with Neptune, located on the cusp of the 6th of work, and ruler of that house. Mars is also ruler of your money, so that isn't an issue.
The NN is strengthening in this chart.
Puzzling that you, Venus, strong in taurus, make no aspects. Venus is located, however, in the house of mars, again MH ruler, so reconfirming you should be approved.
Mars however squares the Ascendent/Desc axis, and it is weak in cancer, so you may not accept the job even if it is offered, maybe thinking it isn't as good a position as you were hoping for.

FireNwater

Yes, agree with Tikana, the moon is the MH of profession approaching conjunction with mars ruler of the 7th, the employer. Mars is also approaching trine with Neptune, located on the cusp of the 6th of work, and ruler of that house. Mars is also ruler of your money, so that isn't an issue.
The NN is strengthening in this chart.
Puzzling that you, Venus, strong in taurus, make no aspects. Venus is located, however, in the house of mars, again MH ruler, so reconfirming you should be approved.
Mars however squares the Ascendent/Desc axis, and it is weak in cancer, so you may not accept the job even if it is offered, maybe thinking it isn't as good a position as you were hoping for.

Interestng..thank you. I was intending to accept the job if offered, but tell them I can't start until the end of July.
My plan is to continue interviewing for other jobs and pick the best one in July.