What do you really think happens after death?

Witchyone

This has turned into such an indirect animosity, like people with no arms using their feet to slap each other with fish.

morgthm

People that lie don't like to put themselves into the mindset of honest people, so if honest people have the inclination to plan around this, they can likely get away with not being killed by selfish liars, who are the ones that cause murder

26047436_558004627868520_6515242863642202012_n.jpg

Last edited:

morgthm

Wish \i'd have taken more photos of Agra, that's where things felt the most spooky, but I missed prompts to. Magnificently foggy night when I arrived there by train :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Witchyone,

I concede that what I believe is my opinion, and I concede that I could be wrong, and I concede that I have been wrong before, but I am otherwise fairly free of conflict. I do think what I know of the afterlife is a small portion of it.

I have studied it extensively, and because it is common and likely, I believe your late friend did look in on you and help you heal your grief and loss and she moved on because it is not in her best interest to be too attached. She has access to wisdom that allows her to find what is in her best interest and what is in your best interest as well.

I believe most people attend their own funeral and look in on folks they love and move on when they feel it is best for all concerned.

I acknowledge that many astrologers believe in reincarnation and karma, but I don't believe it is an intrinsic part of astrological doctrine. Belief is not required for constructive astrology, but I think astrology makes much more sense in light of karma.

I don't believe that past lives are connected to the lunar nodes alone. I think every part of the chart is influenced by your past lives.

Last edited: