Birth data (Poyi)

Castor

Banned
You are very correct about this. In astrology, the Sun represents the consciousness, our spirit and Moon represents our unconsciousness, our soul. Sun is father and all the male that have close relationship to you and Moon is the mother and all the female that have close relationship with you. While Sun is the sign of our Ego our self image and Moon represents our private self that we rather not to bring it out to the daylight. Our emotion Moon reflects the light of the Sun, so if the Sun/Ego is unhappy that will also effects our Moon the emotions side of us.

Psychologically, a child learns the meaning of manhood and womanhood by observing the parentsL. Our understanding as a man or woman and the understanding regarding to the opposite sex will also be greatly influenced by the relationship of our parents.

Yeah, thats Freudian psychologi. And Im not a big fan of it :D

poyi

Premium Member
No I'm not. Starting school after summer.

What will you study? If you are able to give service to other that has the context of humanity, health, relating to institution, psychology, religion, spiritual kinds of things will bring out the best side of 12th house out and you will feel a lot better about yourself. The key to be happy with 12th house is to provide service and higher love or others, community or even animals.

Castor

Banned
What will you study? If you are able to give service to other that has the context of humanity, health, relating to institution, psychology, religion, spiritual kinds of things will bring out the best side of 12th house out and you will feel a lot better about yourself. The key to be happy with 12th house is to provide service and higher love or others, community or even animals.

Funny. I'm going to a school that will open up the door so I can study psychology and if my average ain't high enough I'm going for a job in a children home.

poyi

Premium Member
Funny. I'm going to a school that will open up the door so I can study psychology and if my average ain't high enough I'm going for a job in a children home.

This is exactly what you need to do to be happy and bring out the goodness of 12th to benefit your community. Your Part of Fortune is in your 5th house!!!!!!The happiest thing in life will come from offspring and children!!

poyi

Premium Member
5th house also represents romantic love life and gives you clues of the kind of potential lover you prefer to have.

How is your love life like? Because the ruler of 5th house is Scoprio and the ruler Pluto is retrograde in Libra.

Castor

Banned
5th house also represents romantic love life and gives you clues of the kind of potential lover you prefer to have.

How is your love life like? Because the ruler of 5th house is Scoprio and the ruler Pluto is retrograde in Libra.

No idea what that means. But my love life? What love life? Hoped you could tell me that :D Only thing I really love is my dog.

poyi

Premium Member
No idea what that means. But my love life? What love life? Hoped you could tell me that :D Only thing I really love is my dog.

What I mean is the quality of those romantic relationships. That will give you hence of how enjoyable and how good this Part of Fortune is. Although myself is Sun in Scorpio dont misunderstnad my intention here! You have Scorpio in 5th and Part of Fortune is there, for the love of research, do you prefer Scorpio?

My ex and I both have Capricorn Moon, my 5th house is Capricorn. So I wonder if 5th house can really tell who do you prefer.

Castor

Banned
What I mean is the quality of those romantic relationships. That will give you hence of how enjoyable and how good this Part of Fortune is. Although myself is Sun in Scorpio dont misunderstnad my intention here! You have Scorpio in 5th and Part of Fortune is there, for the love of research, do you prefer Scorpio?

My ex and I both have Capricorn Moon, my 5th house is Capricorn. So I wonder if 5th house can really tell who do you prefer.

Well my ex is scorpio, and I cared a great deal for her. So could be a preference.

poyi

Premium Member
Well my ex is scorpio, and I cared a great deal for her. So could be a preference.

I also believe that might be the case. I cared a great deal of my ex and he had Sun and Venus in Cancer that also conjunct my Part of Fortune. I used to feel very happy and fulfilled with him before things gone wrong. Because my Moon rules that sign for the Part of Fortune, I felt like at home when he was around.

Castor

Banned
I also believe that might be the case. I cared a great deal of my ex and he had Sun and Venus in Cancer that also conjunct my Part of Fortune. I used to feel very happy and fulfilled with him before things gone wrong. Because my Moon rules that sign for the Part of Fortune, I felt like at home when he was around.

And yet, neither of our relationships went forward. So, perhaps a wrong preference :)

poyi

Premium Member
The most important thing is your Chiron the symbol that looks like a Key between Taurus and Gemini cusp. If you select "add aspects lines to Chiron" in the selecting section. You will see two green lines form point toward this symbol. That is a symbol of wound and wound healer. It looks like a Key and it does exact the function of the Key.

It points out where your wounds are and how to fix them. Those two lines formed a Yod in your chart that tells you where the attention should be placed.

Castor

Banned
The most important thing is your Chiron the symbol that looks like a Key between Taurus and Gemini cusp. If you select "add aspects lines to Chiron" in the selecting section. You will see two green lines form point toward this symbol. That is a symbol of wound and wound healer. It looks like a Key and it does exact the function of the Key.

It points out where your wounds are and how to fix them. Those two lines formed a Yod in your chart that tells you where the attention should be placed.

What are you talking about?

poyi

Premium Member
And yet, neither of our relationships went forward. So, perhaps a wrong preference :)

It did go forward enough....I had total of 8 years of relationship with him. We dated 6 years and were married for 2 years. He cheated on me combining many other rooted problems from his family. I divorced him 2 years later!!

He had an unaspected Moon (a Moon that doesn't interact with other planets) ruling his Sun sign and Venus so he was not very reliable in term of love relationship and had poor control of his emotion. He was at time very emotionless and cold.

Last edited: