Will i make it to lose overweight before summer comes?

Sorrowful

Hi,i suffer from overweight,it begun when i took meds and antidepressants,maybe it's the side effects,even if i tried nutrition or do gym sometimes,i lack motivation and self discipline so i cannot lose my overweight.

What you think of it? Is it possible to lose em till this summer?

astro-2gw-will-i-make-to-lose-my-overweight-42467.jpg

Sorrowful

Anyone could read? Ι've started diet program and walking and trying to lose em next 3 months.

Last edited:

Sofie

Totally, you have it in you to succeed! You are strong in sign and house. The Moon, your emotions, are what hold you back and have a big influence on you.

[Deleted lengthy non-astrological content. All posts in horary threads MUST be based on horary astrology. To include any non-astrological advice, you MUST back it up with what you see in the horary chart that makes you say that, and you MUST use the specific HORARY meanings of those placements, NOT just general astrological meanings. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

The early degree rising says, "It's too soon to tell." Probably after you've seriously engaged in exercise for a while will tell you the story.

Weight, once it is put on, is difficult to lose permanently, so it is not realistic to expect miracles.

A better plan is to maintain a healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise, but be happy in your own skin no matter your weight and shape.

Sorrowful

What means its too soon to tell,whats the aspects? I lost one month just trying to keep self discipline,only last 10 days i make it to lose weight,so the question is more for may-june-july-august,if will be more easy for me to lose this period.

Last edited:

tikana

I dont see a drastic drop or you reaching your goal but i think u will see changes in 3-4 months. Just looking at the chart

I dont like moon /jupiter/ venus in 2nd house (diet).

Osamenor

Staff member
What means its too soon to tell,whats the aspects? I lost one month just trying to keep self discipline,only last 10 days.

Mercury, ruler of the fifth house of pleasure, applies square to your significator, Saturn. Saturn is very self disciplined, but pleasure is too tempting.

Mercury also has a separating trine to Moon, while Moon is in an exact sextile to Jupiter. Those are the only traditional planets within orb of aspect to Moon, so the only planets that can be at all helpful. Moon itself is in the twelfth house, where it can't act, and in fall in overly disciplined Capricorn.

To me, that says you're going too far with your attempts at self discipline, making yourself feel so deprived that you can't sustain it. For a diet to work, it has to allow you to eat foods that you like and that satisfy your hunger. They may need to be somewhat different foods from what you're used to, but you can't change your diet without having a good repertoire of tasty and filling foods that fit that diet. If you try to do that, of course you won't stick to it.

Exercise, similar. You can only stick to it if you like it well enough and it fits your routines. If you try to make too drastic a change too fast, it's not sustainable.

Maybe the slow success tikana sees reflects your need to prepare a sustainable diet and exercise plan first.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I dont see a drastic drop or you reaching your goal but i think u will see changes in 3-4 months. Just looking at the chart

I dont like moon /jupiter/ venus in 2nd house (diet).

My goal is into middle July to have burned 15 kilos of fat.:tongue: Sounds too high and over optimisting?

Osamenor

Staff member
My goal is into middle July to have burned 15 kilos of fat.:tongue: Sounds too high and over optimisting?

It's not realistic to lose more than 2 to 4 kilos a month, and absolutely not healthy if you do.

And that's without looking at the horary chart. Based on the horary, it looks like you aren't taking the right approach.

tikana

burning fat? not too high but look at your 2nd house - diet issue
(do strength training 3 times a week - that is your 5th house gym working out sports) - i dont like that one either because merc is about to go retro

the north node is on IC - i'd say you will be very close

the goal is 10th house which is mars and mars is mute but in 1st but peregrine no connection with saturn - that is a no
plus venus is lord of 4th - no connection with saturn - that is another no
that is not june
plus saturn is relatively slow by nature - slow fat shedding

Last edited:

tikana

It's not realistic to lose more than 2 to 4 kilos a month, and absolutely not healthy if you do.

And that's without looking at the horary chart. Based on the horary, it looks like you aren't taking the right approach.

tech speaking you can - and be safe about it but the thing is a lot of things need to come together

working out twice a day (cardio at night, strength training in the morning)
eating in small portions throughout the day
drinking a lot of water

but it takes A LOT of discipline

Sorrowful

The chart suggest that will lose but not the desirable weight? This means need more time for this target.This overweight is not normal,are from covid lockdowns and side effects from antidepressants.I Will stick with 2-4 kg per 10 days.Also drinking Yerba Mate tea,which helps reduce appetite for eating.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I started losing fat from april,i have burned 4kg and continue with stable rythm.:) I have more to lose next 2 months to get in a healthy road.