Why am i obsessed with him

OldSoul1111

I am so drawn to him, i think about him day and night and i really wanna get his attention.
Do you think we'll ever be something or should i just bury my feelings

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__14-2-2004_14-00_p_20-2-2003_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__14-2-2004_14-00_p_20-2-2003_12-00.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 60

Osamenor

Staff member
Which of you is on the inside, and which of you is on the outside?

Do you have accurate birth times for both of you?

That's crucial information to interpreting the synastry.

IleneK

Premium Member
If your birth times are accurate and you are the inner chart, then his Venus is right on your descendant. That is what you see when you see him; so there is a very powerful draw from him to you. Additionally, regardless of the birth times, your Venus and his Mars trine by sign. There are other connections as well.
However, synastry doesn't tell if or how someone will respond to another as that is dependent upon causes and conditions that are difficult to discern in their entirety in a birth chart, or anywhere, really. So knowing why you are so attracted to him doesn't tell you if you ought to act or not. A relational horary chart might be a better way to try to answer that question.

Zodiac is Math

On a atomic and mathematical level the atomic chemistry created between you and him is 11 positive charges 17 partial positive charges 15 partial negative charges 13 negative charges....you are positive charged and he is positive charged....positive repels positive...you and him have attraction because of the 15 partial negative charges which is created by something called eletrostatic induction where a positive object creates negative charges in another positive object....but you and him have 17 partial positive charges which cause repulsion so be mindful of that