Career new contract

Hello all

My details are
DOB: 14th October 1990
Time of birth; 22:37 (10:37 pm)
Place of birth: vadodara gujarat india

I am currently residing in New Jersey and completing my post graduate doctor training. I recently got a job offer which I am interested in signing . It has good pay structure and decent work hours. It is in the state of Nj where I am located but about 45 min drive from my house. I am a little confused if it’s good to sign this offer. Do my charts indicate a good offer and that I will be having a well paying job soon? I don’t want any hurdles post signing. I also recently got married in December 2021. Her dob is august 15 1992 in Ahmdebad gujarat india

If you can kindly comment on my career and influx of money as I have lot of loans to pay it would be very helpful to me.

creativei

Professional life is fair though you may have occasional trouble its moves on. You have good time upto this september after that moon sat period operates it gives troubles in career n health both jup n sat transit somewhat troubledome its good if u postpone contract for year. Jup 8th transit not favorable for professional growth after 2023 march you have good time anything you do that will be successful rewarding but for now its not good. You have yo be extra cautious from this September to next march avoid new ventures just continue wat you doing.

Goodluck 👍

Hi thanks for input

I finish my training in June hence I have to definitely find a job after that I have no other option . Anything I can do for remedies ?

mathur_dinesh

You are having Saturn sub-period in the major-period of the Moon. You are fortunate. You have Aquarius in the ninth house and its owner Saturn projects aspect to the house. This shows a strong luck throughout life.
During this combined period of the Moon and Saturn one will feel apprehensive. There is a change in whatever you are doing during this sub-period which lasts till 19/07/2023. Mars in Taurus shows a happy professional life in this period. Financially this is going to be a good period. You will have a good house to live in and your married life too will be satisfactory.

creativei

Hi thanks for input

I finish my training in June hence I have to definitely find a job after that I have no other option . Anything I can do for remedies ?

Indeed you can do anythibng for basic neccessity n survival but no new projects. Planets n transit wont allow that. Sat going to aqua this apirl from there he gets aspects of 12th lord which indicates loss n expemditure. 5th is fall of position jup transit to 8th aspecting 10th lord surely he gives some troble in profession but it will be fine in the end

Remedies helps little only everyone has to undergo karma. But for your satisfaction offer prayers to lord shiva dakshinamoorthy donate sugar n sweets to poor childrens. And lit ghee deepa to goddess mahalaksmi every friday. If possible chant kankadhara stora.