Extremely grim forecast?

FranzSchubert

Hi all. I come in from the Hellenistic tradition (which I was almost possessed earlier this year to take up for no reason, dropping career plans entirely), but recently turned to vedic to help add some context to what I'm looking at- particularly as it pertains to rahu and ketu.

Basically from what I can tell, I have a very terrible few years ahead of me starting sometime this month, possibly years I won't even live through in their entirety. I have spent some time researching my jyotish chart, and have found some of the timing techniques a la dasha/antardasha to be very much spot on (even noticeably more precise in some cases than tropical).

I've learned that my 8th house rahu is profoundly inauspicious, as is my ketu conjoined rx saturn in 2nd house Pisces. My sun is in Swati pada 4, rahu's domain. I am in a sun dasha and rahu anardasha that started recently. My D9 chart doesn't inspire confidence either, as far as health goes.

I was wondering if anyone could weigh in on the nature of the events I should be expecting to come my way this year into next. The last few months have already been quite terrible, and even my hair has started visibly greying at 25 years old, despite no family history of this.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

My birth info: Nov 4 1996
03:08 PM (15:08)
Austin, Texas.

FranzSchubert

What do you wanna know specifically? 😊

I've deduced from the research I've done (mostly using western timing techniques) that there is a fairly high likelihood I either die or become gravely ill before my Saturn return.

I'm basically wondering if that's what's up. If not, what is it that I should expect? It seems really bad for the next couple of years.

mathur_dinesh

Your ascendant is Aquarius and you are in the major-period of the Sun till October/2026. The Sun for your ascendant is a good planet. However it being the owner of the seventh house it could have the inclination to kill if the longevity of the individual has come to an end. Therefore one has to first determine if the longevity is finished and therefore the major-period of the Sun may bring the life to an end.
The term of life is an issue that needs careful and detailed consideration and it cannot be discussed on this forum.

FranzSchubert

Your ascendant is Aquarius and you are in the major-period of the Sun till October/2026. The Sun for your ascendant is a good planet. However it being the owner of the seventh house it could have the inclination to kill if the longevity of the individual has come to an end. Therefore one has to first determine if the longevity is finished and therefore the major-period of the Sun may bring the life to an end.
The term of life is an issue that needs careful and detailed consideration and it cannot be discussed on this forum.

Thank you for your response.

Considering the sun is in its fall, in 8th house rahu’s nakshatra- this means bad news, no?

I am fine with death if that is what I am to expect. It would be nice to know what sort of suffering I should anticipate beforehand, however.

mathur_dinesh

You have got me wrong. Your Sun is not in fall in your eighth house. It is so in the ninth house.
You have a debilitated owner of the seventh house in your ninth house of father and luck. It is likely that your mate may not get along well with your parents and she may stand in the way of your progress in life due to her eccentricities. As no naturally malign planet like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu is afflicting your Sun the adverse effect will not be heavy. A long journey may result in severe difficulties.

creativei

Longevity is good you live upto fairr number of years say 60+ but sufferings will be there. 8th from sat says longitvity. From moon too 8th lord placed in 5th good. Sat though retro aspecting ssc own house also moon is aspected by jupiter so no premature deaths. Also sat is in own star uttarabhadra strong siginificator strong means he wont do bad. Since 7th lord is operating it will give near death sufferings but never take life. Believe me. Life exists but sufferings continues.

You may have head stomach blood ent related issues

Venus is debiliated also in hasta its hard to get married even if you marry there is no conjugal life. Seldom bed pleasures. Venus in hasta weak or lack of semen. It doesn't have that seed for progeny. One of my uncle venus in hasta he lack conjugal bliss n lack of progeny due to lack of sperm count. But u hv still time to go.young age can for medical treament. Im extremely sad for you in this small age this much suffering i pray to good for you.

If you still fear death then i one excellent remedy. Feed jersy cow sesbania grandiflora aka august tree leafs. On every saturday within a month you see excellent results both physically mentally. It gives new vibes new start try this n tell me.

Good lucjk 👍

FranzSchubert

Longevity is good you live upto fairr number of years say 60+ but sufferings will be there. 8th from sat says longitvity. From moon too 8th lord placed in 5th good. Sat though retro aspecting ssc own house also moon is aspected by jupiter so no premature deaths. Also sat is in own star uttarabhadra strong siginificator strong means he wont do bad. Since 7th lord is operating it will give near death sufferings but never take life. Believe me. Life exists but sufferings continues.

You may have head stomach blood ent related issues

Venus is debiliated also in hasta its hard to get married even if you marry there is no conjugal life. Seldom bed pleasures. Venus in hasta weak or lack of semen. It doesn't have that seed for progeny. One of my uncle venus in hasta he lack conjugal bliss n lack of progeny due to lack of sperm count. But u hv still time to go.young age can for medical treament. Im extremely sad for you in this small age this much suffering i pray to good for you.

If you still fear death then i one excellent remedy. Feed jersy cow sesbania grandiflora aka august tree leafs. On every saturday within a month you see excellent results both physically mentally. It gives new vibes new start try this n tell me.

Good lucjk 👍

Thank you very much for your analysis. I have in fact had a number of near death experiences in my time, so that is interesting to hear.

I live with stomach acid/acid reflux, and as a child I had migraines.

It is interesting to hear that about marriage. I suspected something like that might be the case. I have a problem with excessive promiscuity.

Thank you so much again for your description and for your recommendation.