Bad career and setbacks. What to do next? Study abroad or Find a job.

betterlyf2

Hello everyone,

My birth details are as follows:

Date: 29/05/1995
Time: 6 31 AM
Place: Mumbai, India

I haven't been able to keep a stable job and will be unemployed for a year now in May, lost my job because of the delta virus outbreak. My background is in Management studies and I have suffered many setbacks in the past few years. It has taken a hit on my mental health and made me self doubt about my abilities. After suffering numerous rejections, I decided to apply for a Masters abroad and I have received an admission from a good university in Europe.

As it is a huge investment of money and time, I am uncertain what to do about it.

Should I try my luck abroad, will I able to find a job and settle for the long term?

Or should I carry on with finding a job and something will come up soon?

I am very confused about my life right now. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Rahu since 31/July/2012. Rahu occupies the sixth house in Libra. Venus is a somewhat favourable planet for your chart. Rahu is in Capricorn navamsha which is very favourable for you. Rahu is likely to send you on a long journey/abroad in the next few months. This will be in your interest to go.

betterlyf2

Thank you very much for your reply. So going for abroad education would yield good results?

I always had plans to go for abroad study but I am just worried that I haven't found a job for a year now, that's why I am slightly concerned.

creativei

Rahu denotes all forgein things in his dasa he surely takes a person to forgein land and make them to explore different culture n people but for you it asc lord in 12th,12th lord in 4th, 2nd lord aspecting 12th n 8th lord in 7th. All these indicates abroad settlements. Seperation from home n mother. Both your profession n education has many troubles humilations sudden shocking events as sat 9n 10th lord in 8th lord star that 8th lord jup too retro. You cannot use your education skill in profession despite well qualified intelligent you are forced to play dumb role but others who got help from you will go high this haunts you much. MutuAl aspects of sat mars will obstruct career growrh n keeps you low paid despite of hard work. 5h lord aspecting 6th gave you restless mind n depression. Asc lord in 12th uheared person to the world. Your life is useful for others but not for you. Sat in 10th repeated cuts n frequent job change karaga should not sit in his house. But aftr some age say 45 you see steadiness n growth you are selfmade person higly independent not bending nature that gives problem to you at times you lose temper too very daring person you are love matters gives bitter experience. Childrens life is good. Spouse aspects fine well to do socially good spouse but personal level has some bitter side like ego adamant arrogant pride roughness but it wont be worst.

You hardly work in jupiter dasa. Occupied with family n kids. Watchout diet take care throat voice stomach n mind. You may wear glass at young age. Current sat transit is good but nxt sat transit seldom good for professional life. Suddenly pulls the leg. But jup 11th house transit gives hand you somehow gets financial help and make it alast.

To answer your q directly its better to work than study. Rest your wish. 😊

Last edited:

betterlyf2

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your input. I had a few quick questions:-

Firstly, I wanted to clarify I am a man, not a woman. I am not a close minded person, I understand that there are women who are more capable and competent than their husbands but I hope you understand why that thought would worry me. I am not insecure but I am quite ambitious professionally so your answer is a tough pill to swallow :sad::sad:. Plus living in India is that way challenging compared to abroad which I suppose is something you say will happen. Any suggestion when will I settle abroad?

Career wise, I just wanted to ask something more about the profession specifically. Which field do you think would be beneficial for me? I am very interested in Manufacturing and Logistics so will it be something I will do well? If you could answer those questions, I will be grateful.

Thank you.

creativei

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your input. I had a few quick questions:-

Firstly, I wanted to clarify I am a man, not a woman. I am not a close minded person, I understand that there are women who are more capable and competent than their husbands but I hope you understand why that thought would worry me. I am not insecure but I am quite ambitious professionally so your answer is a tough pill to swallow :sad::sad:. Plus living in India is that way challenging compared to abroad which I suppose is something you say will happen. Any suggestion when will I settle abroad?

Career wise, I just wanted to ask something more about the profession specifically. Which field do you think would be beneficial for me? I am very interested in Manufacturing and Logistics so will it be something I will do well? If you could answer those questions, I will be grateful.

Thank you.

Aha plz dont get offened i said the qualities of your birth nskdhatrayou have the qualities of krittika. You too well aware of that. Offcours you are ambitious idealistic wish to be boss for many. But for that other things in chart must support.

Offcourse you can go for logistics finance commerce trade forgein relations interests u.For sometime u work in distant lsnd be careful in trade chances of getting cheat possible. Profession is filled with many ups n down cautious in financial matters. Read contracts agreements many times before signing save important bussiness papers in propr locker always keep an eye on partners.

If you ask me working in company is best than own...