Having children?

JessieBaby

Hello I am very new to Vedic astrology and last night was trying to see about having children and when. I am also engaged and would like to even know if my fiancé Z and I will have children Together and if he may already have children as there is a possibility he may have fathered a boy with his ex girlfriend and a girl with his ex wife would anyone be willing to help me if I put down our birth info please and thank you
Me- October 10th 1992 Urbana, Illinois USA
Fiancé Z- August 2nd 1992 Crown Point, Indiana USA

creativei

Childbirth may happen in 2024but you may have to undergo some medical treatment for it. Father Will have many ups n downs in career after birth of child. Also kid have some health issues to certain age if not health issue then he may trouble to some age aftr that will be fine. Mostly girl first.next boy.

Donate poor children's in their education or help handicap by buying equipments medicines other needed things by doing so your childrens life will be good...

JessieBaby

Thank you very much my sincere apologies for not getting back to thank you hopefully the health issues won’t be too bad as I do suffer from asthma maybe possibly our child will inherit that from me. Currently my fiancé has been having up and downs regarding job wise so possibly that may continue? I’m honestly hoping that we can conceive naturally but I wouldn’t be surprised having to get medical treatment as I have yet to conceive a child naturally as my fiancé is my third major serious relationship and never gotten pregnant with any of the other 2 major relationships I have had
Childbirth may happen in 2024but you may have to undergo some medical treatment for it. Father Will have many ups n downs in career after birth of child. Also kid have some health issues to certain age if not health issue then he may trouble to some age aftr that will be fine. Mostly girl first.next boy.

Donate poor children's in their education or help handicap by buying equipments medicines other needed things by doing so your childrens life will be good...

creativei

Thank you very much my sincere apologies for not getting back to thank you hopefully the health issues won’t be too bad as I do suffer from asthma maybe possibly our child will inherit that from me. Currently my fiancé has been having up and downs regarding job wise so possibly that may continue? I’m honestly hoping that we can conceive naturally but I wouldn’t be surprised having to get medical treatment as I have yet to conceive a child naturally as my fiancé is my third major serious relationship and never gotten pregnant with any of the other 2 major relationships I have had

Both of you 5th house of progeny afflicted lot indicates delays n troubles. Rahu in 5th gives female only. From moon 5th lord in 1st is good, moon is female so girl. That moon is aspected by 6th lord of healh issues n sat 12th lord of delay n separation n expenditure but jup aspecting 5th indeed gives child and it will be fine as time grows. What to do its your karma. Only god can save you pray to him deep heartedly read bible daily lit a candle in church daily n offer foods to poor. Current ketu dasa gives progeny material professional success gains from dad same time some animosity with him. Husband career will change after birth of daughter. Therr will be conflicts n battles with partner reg finance. Babby will be beautiful will excel in fine arts. Will be tomboy wandring nature social bird even cross oceans. Excels in education but sees his dad as enemy dislike him for some reason. Attached with mom n get many gains from you. Highly professional n influential women.. So be happy dont worry. 😊