Can OCD be indicated in Natal Chart?

Mj66

Hello:

Is it the Scorpio Stellium-or the 2nd house?
Curious on insight from all.

Thanks!
M

Attachments

• My chart.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 66

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn's the culprit-again! :(

Saturn has its function, to teach you. There is something to be learned about Saturn in Pisces and in the 8th house.
But all those planets within a degree of Saturn, and there are many, all work together. So there is a rich message reflected there about possessions and attributes, yours and others. And something very foundational, from your deepest roots, through your family of origin, perhaps, or through your father's lineage.

Your job is to pay attention to what you do, especially when you are in the grips of it. Saturn wants you to learn, and it may take time. When you do, Saturn's grip loosens.

IleneK

Premium Member
What do you make of Saturn Conjunct Lilith?

Over the years, my experience is that the planets offer up a complete psychological profile by themselves. So I don't look too much at the asteroids, except Chiron. But they are interesting.

Zora

Account Closed
Can OCD be indicated in Natal Chart?

Thanks!
M

Anything - what is beyond personal control and what one can get addicted to - for me is 8th house - among others house of addictions, genetic heritage and predisposition for health issues - if connected with ruler of 6th house - health.

Pisces in 8th house ruled by neptune is the unlimited- limitless energy for dissolving border/boundaries and for experiencing all this in this field- also as shadow energy every planet delivers.

Virgo as the health sign ruled by mercury in 2nd house in opposite to 8th house - is about self-protection and setting boundaries - to find a rest to restore oneself.

But your mercury in scorpio is in a pluto ruled 4th house - house of emotions - is zero degree exact conjuncting and kinda melted together with scorpio neptune in 4th house as 8th house ruler.

Both zero degree exact sextiling mars in 2nd to put energy on emotions - sextiling uranus the unconventional reacting energy and sextiling pluto as emotion ruler - beyond personal control.

Jupiter as ruler of 5th house- own ego/own will in 12th house semisquares mars and pluto - and can have a tendency to blow it up all and to exaggerate own emotions.

With neptune ruling 8th house degree exact trining saturn as ruler of health house - it is shown as treatable and healable in medical therapy with doctor's help.

Attachments

• ! a Mj66.jpg
    ! a Mj66.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

leomoon

Hello:

Thanks!
M

Appears to me to be Virgo influenced from the 2nd house to the 8th (values house) Mars in Virgo opp Saturn Pisces, and Mars closely conjunct Uranus.

Virgo can be quite the nit-picky type of personality.

leomoon

What do you make of Saturn Conjunct Lilith?

I'd see the 8th as your pre-conception via the mother. Look to mom's environment just prior to your own conception (9th hs). What was going on?
Something big, I'd think (Moon opposes the ASC) and square Mercury-Neptune in the 4th (of home life)

It appears ), that your 9th house of conception is ruled by 0 deg. Aries which means, the ruler of Aries Mars in the 3rd of everyday thoughts and concerns.

Seems to me to be an inherited trait of some type. Perhaps, it wouldn't hurt to have a psychologist look at the traits IF they bother you to that extent or cause a problem with your loved ones and those you care about.

I am following roughly, the Tad Mann method of natal chart reading in this case. We all inherit something or other, just like our immune system, when we are carried in the womb and it's believed we also inherit some issues from the mother's overall emotional environment. Just goes with the territory of being born. :smile:

Saturn has its function, to teach you. There is something to be learned about Saturn in Pisces and in the 8th house.
But all those planets within a degree of Saturn, and there are many, all work together. So there is a rich message reflected there about possessions and attributes, yours and others. And something very foundational, from your deepest roots, through your family of origin, perhaps, or through your father's lineage.

Your job is to pay attention to what you do, especially when you are in the grips of it. Saturn wants you to learn, and it may take time. When you do, Saturn's grip loosens.

Just wanted to chime in on this. Lovely Saturn for sure plays a part. I am dyslexic, ADHD, and suffer from "Pure O" OCD. I do have Saturn in Pisces and it squares my Pluto and N Node, both in the 8th. Also, Chiron in Virgo, 6th.

Take a look at my chart