Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-28-2016, 08:11 AM

Navamsha chart analysis

Hello,

I am going through a very very bad phase for the past 5 months. Since November 2015 me and my wife started having some fights, since Dec end we are separated. Now she wants a divorce though our families are not in favor of that. My details are below:

Birth: 18th August, 1986 at 19:05 hrs in Kolkata, WB

As per my Navamsha D9 chart is a divorce indicated? Will I have a second marriage? How will that be?

Request your kind advice.

Unread 04-29-2016, 04:50 AM

Re: Navamsha chart analysis

Please can somebody have a look and suggest?
Unread 04-30-2016, 01:53 PM

what does WB stand for? only city with that name is in india.
Unread 04-30-2016, 03:26 PM

It is a state in India called west bengal.

Can you please analyse the chart?
Unread 04-30-2016, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agam880 View Post
It is a state in India called west bengal.

Can you please analyse the chart?
Hello, Just wanted to say that I saw your post. It's late here, but I will try to give you the best advice possible from your chart.

Just remember..Im still a student of this practice.. so take it with a grain of salt.
The Following User Says Thank You to CosmicStar For This Useful Post:
Agam880 (05-01-2016)
Unread 05-01-2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicStar View Post
Hello, Just wanted to say that I saw your post. It's late here, but I will try to give you the best advice possible from your chart.

Just remember..Im still a student of this practice.. so take it with a grain of salt.
Thats quite alright, so long as you do an indepth analysis you cannot go wrong. Everybody starts being an amateur, thats how we learn.

I hope you will give a detailed interpretation and clarify my doubts if I have any.

I shall eagerly await your response.

Agam
Unread 05-01-2016, 06:14 PM

So I'm going to try the dasa system and see if that will indicate anything while looking at your navamsa.

In Rahu Mahadasa until September 2017 Aries energy
Rahu's in your Birthchart is in 3rd house
Rahu in your navamsa is in 1st house
Nakshatra is Ashwini
Mythology: Sanjna is the name of the goddess who disguised herself as a horse and fled from her husband because he betrayed her. He caught up with her, and their offspring produced the Ashwini Kumaras, the horse-headed twins. Each day the twins bring the dawn as their chariot speeds through the sky

Indications: The "star of transport," they are pioneers, explorers, always ready to try something new. They have zeal, and a zest for life. Heroic and very courageous, some will want to join the armed forces. Their restless and impatient nature has them rushing off quickly without planning ahead. Speed, not efficiency, is their preference. Their speech may be quick and halting, possibly stuttering, for the words can’t match the speed of their thoughts. They are the true trailblazers, headstrong and stubborn. As the symbol for new beginnings, they can represent a baby who goes after what it wants, not considering the inconveniences to others. They can be childish, irresponsible and inconsiderate. Ashwini rules all forms of transportation and fast travel. They are probably known for getting speeding tickets. Healers performing miracle healings are one of Ashwini’s gifts.

Moon Antardasha until August 18th 2016 in 12th house Shravana capricorn energy
Moon rule cancer which is your 6th house.
Mars Antardasha until August 19 2016- September 6 2016 in 11th house Purva Ashadha Sagitarius energy
Mars rules Aries and scorpio which is your 3rd and 10th house

If I made Rahu the lagna
7th house is ruled by libra and with ketu in it.
I think that might explain why there is a divorce happening. Ketu is like that empty feeling... keep grasping and searching for it. Also Ketu deals with enlightenment..where we will gain a better understanding of the universe and even self. So you may have never felt you had enough in your relationship and this might be why the relationship is ending. It can be a great placement to have many partners in your life. But, you may also have the tendency of drawing people that you may need to care for and heal.

Since Rahu's reign is coming to an ending soon..it might also be why this relationship is ending. You are entering a new phase in your life.

Moon is in the 10th house...your divorce might be successfully coming to an end soon. I would say it might fully end by August 18th 2016. Moon also rules your 6th house which is a house of illness, mental anguish, debts, servants (employees), jealousy, enemies. Mercury is in the 6th house....It's not exalted in any manner. So this could be through communication that 6th house and moon will affect.

Mars is in 9th house...starting from August 19th 2016-September 6 2016 you might be taking action to make changes. This could be through spirituality and travels (long distances) even higher education. Mars is in your 11th house of birth chart. So this is all type of gains and friendship/society/community. Saturn is in the 10th house and Rahu in 3rd house. So you might be working hard in your career and other forms of endeavors. The 3rd house is all about communication, agreement, change of residence, and brothers/sisters. Rahu is in the 3rd house. Rahu is suppose to be what we are here to learn from...this could be through education...travels..and experience may even have issues with siblings (if you have them.)

So you been in rahu since 1999 and coming out of it in 2017. Rahu is from my understanding what is being taught to us (teacher?)...Ketu is the englightenment and even how the enlightenment comes to us. Ketu is in the 7th house when we make Rahu the lagna. So makes me think there is maybe a higher reason why you entered this relationship...to grow and learn as an individual.

Well I hope this makes sense so far. I am going to take a small break. I have to finish a horary chart for someone. I'll look at the nakshatra next and then the Navamsa next.
Unread 05-02-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
If I made Rahu the lagna
7th house is ruled by libra and with ketu in it.
I think that might explain why there is a divorce happening. Ketu is like that empty feeling... keep grasping and searching for it. Also Ketu deals with enlightenment..where we will gain a better understanding of the universe and even self. So you may have never felt you had enough in your relationship and this might be why the relationship is ending. It can be a great placement to have many partners in your life. But, you may also have the tendency of drawing people that you may need to care for and heal.
Found this part specially interesting. Making Rahu the lagna. But Ketu will always be in the 7th from Rahu, so that might be a problem. Having said that , your prediction on "drawing people that you may need to care for and heal" feels correct. My wife was always a rebel and inpulsive kid, I was like a teacher and a healer.

But I felt contended in the relationship. So its not breaking because I didnt have enough.

Regarding "many partners" that you mentioned, so far my wife was my only partner, will wait for time to unfold itself. Can you expand on this matter? For instance chances of second marriage? And, how its likely to be?

Quote:
Mars is in 9th house...starting from August 19th 2016-September 6 2016 you might be taking action to make changes. This could be through spirituality and travels (long distances) even higher education. Mars is in your 11th house of birth chart. So this is all type of gains and friendship/society/community. Saturn is in the 10th house and Rahu in 3rd house. So you might be working hard in your career and other forms of endeavors.
So is the Mars antardasha period likely to give favorable results? Is it going to be as bad as Moon antardasha? Is my Moon under Vipareet Raj Yog as 6th lord is in 12th House?

This is supposed to be high-time in my career, but frankly I have lost all interest in work and am taking no initiative in this front.

Quote:
Well I hope this makes sense so far. I am going to take a small break. I have to finish a horary chart for someone. I'll look at the nakshatra next and then the Navamsa next.
Will be eagerly waiting for your response. You said that you are "still a student of this practice", but so far you have done a great job. We are all students in our own fields. Here's a deal, I suggest you experiment with your knowledge on my chart, and, I shall keep updating you on how it has been in actual life.

You may use my chart as a subject for experiment. I can help in this regard. I am also planning on learning astrology, can you suggest some good books?

Last edited by Agam880; 05-02-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Unread 05-02-2016, 04:08 PM

Happy it is making sense so far.

I have to look at D1 chart first before I can even fully understand the navamsa (D9)

I watch two youtube channels.

Joni Patry and KRS channel

Then.. I use the forums...I search the web.

I ordered two books:

Light on Life: An Introduction to the Astrology of India
de Fouw, Hart

Three Hundred Important Combinations
B. V. Raman

I might order a few more soon about the nakshatra. I can't give an honest opinion about these two books yet.

Also when you look at a south indian chart....the 1st house is where the ascendent is and you count the house clockwise.

The North Indian chart is hard to explain. KRS probably has a video to help explain the North Indian Chart.
Unread 05-02-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Happy it is making sense so far.

I have to look at D1 chart first before I can even fully understand the navamsa (D9)

I watch two youtube channels.

Joni Patry and KRS channel

Then.. I use the forums...I search the web.

I ordered two books:

Light on Life: An Introduction to the Astrology of India
de Fouw, Hart

Three Hundred Important Combinations
B. V. Raman

I might order a few more soon about the nakshatra. I can't give an honest opinion about these two books yet.

Also when you look at a south indian chart....the 1st house is where the ascendent is and you count the house clockwise.

The North Indian chart is hard to explain. KRS probably has a video to help explain the North Indian Chart.
Great. Watch Rajesh Joshi, thats much better.

Also watch Rick Levine. Your analysis is tending towards western style.

Now will you give some more analysis? I can correct you where it deviates.
Unread 05-02-2016, 04:45 PM

I will it's only noon in america. I not spending my whole day translating a chart when I have other work to finish today.

I'll get to the navamsa chart when I have a free moment.
Agam880 (05-03-2016)
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:35 PM

Your Lagna is Aquarius....Poorvabhadrapada
Medium built with broad cheeks and fleshy lips, the Jatakas of Poorvabhadrapada Nakshatra are marked by their lifted ankles. They are usually peace loving however occasional outbursts are not something unusual for them. They enjoy good food and are voracious eaters. Highly principled and religious, they often extend their helping hands to the people who need the same. However, seldom their grace is reciprocated. Balanced in approach, they rarely make it to the pinnacle of riches and live a moderate life. While the father of the Jataka would instill a sense of pride and satisfaction in him, he would be bereft of the affection of his mother. Separation from mother at an early age is indicated. The Jatakas of this Nakshatra do flourish in steady and secure positions. Capable of leading quite independent lives, they witness remarkable growth between 23 to 34 years of age. However, the period between 40 to 54 years spell the maximum success for them. Poorvabhadrapada Jatakas need to guard against paralytic attack, acidity, diabetes, and problems pertaining to the ribs, flanks and soles of the feet.

(I went to a site I liked and copy it because I thought it might be helpful.)

Ketu (the period you are in right now) is Chitra which is ruled by Mars.
Your rahu is characterized by uncanny intuition, selfish, obstacles, but also a time where marriage is not handled properly. Even though obstacles may be a part of your life... you are able to overcome them.

Since you are in rahu mars time period... it's probably why you are going through a separation now.

In your navamsha you have rahu in first and ketu in 7th. So relationships are lessons for you. I think there might be a karmic reasons why you married this woman. Even if you do not believe in karma, you two crossed paths so you can grow and probably so she can grow as a person.

When we make rahu your lagna of your rasi to see how this time period plays out. rahu is in your first and ketu is in your 7th. Ketu is in libra while being in the 7th because rahu is an aries. If we follow it to see the dispositor....Venus is in 6th (house of illness)...Mercury is in the 4th house which is a house of home and mothers....Moon is in 10th house house of father, work, success, your image in society.....Saturn in 8th house of death and endings and injuries (even mysteries and science)....Mars in 9th house of religion, foreign travel, luck, holy place (even higher education if I remember correctly.)...Jupiter in 11th house of gains.....back to saturn in 8th....So it does show that rahu is to bring endings to a relationship for you.

When we look at the navamsa...I followed the depository and it ending in 3rd house of mercury. I think in your Mercury mahadasha or Antardasha you could meet someone. You might end up going on a small trip...may be going for some studies...or you may even meet this person through your siblings or could be someone you know who sibling you end up falling for.

You could even find her during your jupiter mahadasha during a mercury antardasha.

You most likely won't go through a venus mahadasha in this life time when you are looking for marriage. Your venus mahadasha is in 2076 that would make you close to a 100 years old if i calculated your present age correctly.

If we looked at jupiter mahadasha.... Rahu would be in 11th (so might be making more money or in the chance to gain something of value)...but sun also accompanies and I believe sun is rahu's enemy...so it eclipse the sun. 11th is also the sign of friendship...so you might end up with a small intimate group of friends. You don't care to have a millions friend more so... you may care but you will fins you will have a small network of friends which I think will be part of learning. Ketu in 5th might be part of learning the equal sharing and giving of love. You might have not truly gotten that in your last marriage and that was to possible teach you how to create a more balance relationship where you don't give too much of yourself. Maybe even a relationship that is base more in friendship...ever know a married couple who are lovers but also friends...not just man and wife.

But if she has an older sibling (even a brother)...I think she is always going to follow her brother's lead before she follows you. (remembered what you learned in your first marriage...in this second relationship you might have to learn to just be her ally and not her guide.)

Jupiter mahadasha in your rasi....Sun is in 7th in house of leo...own house. So I could very well see that you might meet her through a male figure.

I cant exactly say who it is (plus I am a beginner/novice...so I could always be wrong.)

But, Sun is strong in the chart for 7th house during mahadasha and could signify a father figure or even a brother who she looks up to who you meet her through.

Hope this made sense. I'm not sure how accurate I am...If you want something more accurate might be best to invest in a local vedic astrologer who is trusted (and not trying to con people out of money.)
Agam880 (05-04-2016)
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:39 PM

If this makes sense so far or could possibly make sense. I'll come back to try to see how the nakshatra is in each one of these signs....to give you a better idea.

Just have to wait when I have another free moment.

Thank you for letting me practice a bit. Hope I been helpful on some level.
Unread 05-04-2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
If this makes sense so far or could possibly make sense. I'll come back to try to see how the nakshatra is in each one of these signs....to give you a better idea.

Just have to wait when I have another free moment.

Thank you for letting me practice a bit. Hope I been helpful on some level.
Oh sure it was helpful in giving some perspective. I shall be waiting for your analysis.

A couple of more questions:

I want to know if Vipareet Raj Yog is applicable in my chart. I have put a question here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=93598

Another thing is, Mars placed in 11th house in my birth chart, is it good? And, what effect does Mercury give in 6th house?

Take your time, and, respond when free.

Tags
analysis, chart, navamsha