Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 03-13-2016, 08:41 AM

Did Alen like me?

I've been talking to this older man for a week and he met today. He is 16 years older than I am and told me in advance that he is looking to start a family. He told me initially and also today that towards the end of the date that because he just turned 49, he needs to have a child soon. His successful career interfered with his personal life. He said that while I have a lot of time (me), he doesn't because of his age. So he has clearly said that he is looking to have a baby and a family very soon. He had said this before we even met and also when I was about to leave his house, he asked me where I see myself in 5 years but it was sort of a way to tell me that he doesn't know himself, but he needs to have a child shortly. I think he liked me....I did like him for sure. He said I am pretty, sweet and considerate and he also was all over me physically although we didn't have sex...just kissing on his bed. I am not going to make the same mistake as I did with the latin guy even though the latin guy wasn't looking for a relationship while this one wants to marry. he even told me that he is going to a wedding overseas in July as a way to inform me of this in case I become his gf...at least that's what I assumed...because even if he is planning to go, he didn't have to mention this to me so in advance when we first met. I'd like to know if he was into me or not regardless of his physical affection and compliment. Oh, he did mention that I don't look 33 as he thinks I am more like 27 and that I look better in life than in my photos although he was infatuated with my photos.

Is Saturn in 1st house alarming or does that represent me as the querent? This is really important for me I'd love for you guys to help me with the chart so that I will know in advance if he is into me or not. I want to do things right this time after the incident with the latin guy. Thanks so much!

Unread 03-13-2016, 07:09 PM

Re: Did Alen like me?

Can anyone help me out with the chart PLEASE?
I see that as a Jupiter (retro) I am in Virgo ( sign rules by Mercury), so that shows that I liked him. He is Sun and Mercury in Pisces, which is rules by Jupiter, so I take it that he liked me (more?) that both of his significators are in Pisces that's also ruled by me, Jupiter? The thing is that he did seem to like me, he even went as far as remind me that he has a short period of time to have a baby, which I think he didn't have to mention if he didn't like to and wasn't obligated to bring up that part as I already was told this before. He also asked me what I was doing on Sunday, so I said that I was free and he said he was going to have dinner with his cousin in my area as if to tell me that he might invite me or something. Also, he did say oen thing that I wasn't sure what he was referring to....he said while you still have a lot of time to have a baby, I don't (as in him), so I took it as 2 ways...just saying that he wants to marry someone soon OR that he thinks I am a bit young because he did say that I looked younger than 33. BUT...I thought looking younger is better, so not sure if that might have turned him off. The reason I say this is because he had been texting me all day long starting from mornings the past week, while now that we met last night he didn't text back to see if I got home fine and it's almost noon and haven't heard from him. So this is weird....that't why I wanted to know if maybe that Saturn in 1st was alarming? I see that by sign we do like each other (unless I got it wrong this time), but I don[t know anything about translation of light, preregr., via combust., etc to know if such issues exist in the chart.

I am not sure if he is waiting for me to text him or not first, but it's one of those things that I don't know what to do. I showed my interest in the latin man and he backed oof, this man isn't in the same casual dating situation anymore to back away, but why the hell he hasn't texted yet to say thanks for coming tomorrow or something I don't know. If it's the age difference, well he knew this in advance obviously and that didn't stop hi from wanting to see me AND if he's looking for someone to marry in the future and have kids, then he surely can't do that with a 45 yr old, so I hope it's no the age or my looks that scared him off as he knew i was good looking and he knew there was 16 years of difference between us. That's why I'd love to get help with this chart to see if indeed there is something in the chart that didn't click with him? I know it's still noon to worry about him not texting but when someone keeps texting you all the time starting from morning and now doesn't after seeing you, it becomes questionably as to why. I don't want to pursue him myself.
Unread 03-13-2016, 07:15 PM

Sorry for asking, but after I have read your comment I couldn't stop but wondering : Are you about to start a relationship or some kind of a business with this guy ? I mean... Come on girl, love isn't a kind of 'business operation' where the individuals involved are about to sign papers. Love happens and it's mutual. Just my opinion...

As for the chart : The answer is Yes. He likes you. Jupiter and Mercury are in each other's signs. You like each other very much !

But there is a catch here : Both Jupiter and Mercury are debilitated. They are both weak. So, you like each other because of your weakness. It's a total different thing if Mercury and Jupiter were in 1st/7th house. Then we'd be talking about love.

Here, your weaknesses (Jupiter in its detriment, Mercury in its detriment and fall - but not in their houses) is what make you love each other.

So...
kai (03-13-2016)
Unread 03-13-2016, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioCancerian View Post
Sorry for asking, but after I have read your comment I couldn't stop but wondering : Are you about to start a relationship or some kind of a business with this guy ? I mean... Come on girl, love isn't a kind of 'business operation' where the individuals involved are about to sign papers. Love happens and it's mutual. Just my opinion...

As for the chart : The answer is Yes. He likes you. Jupiter and Mercury are in each other's signs. You like each other very much !

But there is a catch here : Both Jupiter and Mercury are debilitated. They are both weak. So, you like each other because of your weakness. It's a total different thing if Mercury and Jupiter were in 1st/7th house. Then we'd be talking about love.

Here, your weaknesses (Jupiter in its detriment, Mercury in its detriment and fall - but not in their houses) is what make you love each other.

So...

I liked him so I would want to be with him, not sure why you mentioned about papers? He told me clearly that he is looking to settle down, which I would like to do too if it someone that I'm really into at some point in the future...not too soon and not too far from now either...as in years of dating. You said "Here, your weaknesses (Jupiter in its detriment, Mercury in its detriment and fall - but not in their houses) is what make you love each other. " We just met in person, so not sure if he fell in love with me as you mentioned lol, as I was trying to see if he even liked me or not as he hasn't texted this morning so that got me worried. I do agree, though, and could also figure out the position of the signs too, so I am glad that he liked me. I didn't get why we love each other for being weak though. As I have read about that term, it denotes that the people involved aren't doing well? I this really the case? Thank you for looking at my chart and confirming to me that he liked me! Well...now Im waiting for his call/text. lol

Last edited by kai; 03-13-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Tags
alen