Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-09-2020, 04:29 AM
Whenindoubt1111 Whenindoubt1111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 10
What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

Have this transit coming up from November until early April. I wanted to go surfing at this time, but last time I had this transit I had a few near death shaves in the span of a month. Too dangerous? Other stuff to watch out for? Thanks. Here's my chart https://astro.cafeastrology.com/grap...908743&lang=en

[your chart doesn't show transits - suggest using a site that does show transits such as astro.com - Moderator]


Last edited by wilsontc; 08-09-2020 at 02:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-09-2020, 09:23 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,177
Re: What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

There is no chart to read with the transits showing for the time period.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenindoubt1111 View Post
Have this transit coming up from November until early April. I wanted to go surfing at this time, but last time I had this transit I had a few near death shaves in the span of a month. Too dangerous? Other stuff to watch out for? Thanks. Here's my chart https://astro.cafeastrology.com/grap...908743&lang=en
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Whenindoubt1111 Whenindoubt1111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
There is no chart to read with the transits showing for the time period.
Oh my bad. Do I just pick any random day from a horoscope during this transit?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-09-2020, 04:29 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,177
Re: What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

You can pick from when the transit starts in Nov you say?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenindoubt1111 View Post
Oh my bad. Do I just pick any random day from a horoscope during this transit?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-10-2020, 11:53 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenindoubt1111 View Post
What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?


Have this transit coming up from November until early April. I wanted to go surfing at this time, but last time I had this transit I had a few near death shaves in the span of a month. Too dangerous? Other stuff to watch out for?

Hi Whenindoubt,


transiting uranus already started to square your mars on May 15th, 2020 and will end it on March 4th, 2021. So you already have a personal impression now yourself. Anything special so far ?
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Whenindoubt1111 Whenindoubt1111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hi Whenindoubt,


transiting uranus already started to square your mars on May 15th, 2020 and will end it on March 4th, 2021. So you already have a personal impression now yourself. Anything special so far ?
I had it from April 30 to June 2 and I had near death experiences like twice a week. According to the website I use I haven't had it since and I won't have it again until November thru March. After June the energy of the transit has felt practically nonexistent so far.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-12-2020, 08:44 PM
Whenindoubt1111 Whenindoubt1111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
You can pick from when the transit starts in Nov you say?
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/grap...reverse=&x=690 There's the first day of the transit I believe.

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-13-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mars, square, things, transit, uranus, watch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.