Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-22-2020, 11:07 AM
CancerMan23 CancerMan23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Mercury in 3rd house Conjunct North Node in 3rd house?

Can anybody elaborate on this aspect & how it could manifest? My Mercury is in Leo & my North Node is also in Leo. Both in the 3rd house

[attach or post a birth chart - Moderator]


Last edited by wilsontc; 07-22-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-22-2020, 02:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59,629
Re: Mercury in 3rd house Conjunct North Node in 3rd house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMan23 View Post


Can anybody elaborate on this aspect & how it could manifest?
My Mercury is in Leo & my North Node is also in Leo.
Both in the 3rd house

[attach or post a birth chart - Moderator]

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-22-2020, 05:39 PM
CancerMan23 CancerMan23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way



Last edited by CancerMan23; 07-23-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-22-2020, 11:28 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Mercury in 3rd house Conjunct North Node in 3rd house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMan23 View Post
Can anybody elaborate on this aspect & how it could manifest? My Mercury is in Leo & my North Node is also in Leo. Both in the 3rd house



To me - it looks like a fated sibling relationship (moonnode in 3rd - a.o. also house of siblings)- taking influence on your relationship, encountering people and love life/sexuality - as well.

Mercury as your rising ruler and your 5th house ruler in 3rd house conj. moonnode - is in a moon ruled 3rd house and mercury squares your scorpio mars. Moon is in 4th house- emotions- semisquaring your scorpio mars and sesquiquadrates your jupiter as your 7th house ruler.


.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-23-2020, 04:21 AM
CancerMan23 CancerMan23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post


To me - it looks like a fated sibling relationship (moonnode in 3rd - a.o. also house of siblings)- taking influence on your relationship, encountering people and love life/sexuality - as well.

Mercury as your rising ruler and your 5th house ruler in 3rd house conj. moonnode - is in a moon ruled 3rd house and mercury squares your scorpio mars. Moon is in 4th house- emotions- semisquaring your scorpio mars and sesquiquadrates your jupiter as your 7th house ruler.


.
Not really understanding the fated sibling relationship part.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-23-2020, 12:00 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59,629
Re: Mercury in 3rd house Conjunct North Node in 3rd house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMan23 View Post

Not really understanding the fated sibling relationship part.

3d house significations includes siblings
.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-23-2020, 03:01 PM
CancerMan23 CancerMan23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
3d house significations includes siblings
.
Hmm interesting I have one sibling, but we dont get along too well. This sibling also kinda looks up to me in a way
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-23-2020, 03:42 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59,629
Re: Mercury in 3rd house Conjunct North Node in 3rd house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMan23 View Post


Hmm interesting I have one sibling, but we dont get along too well.

This sibling also kinda looks up to me in a way

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...697#post920697

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post

Mercury completes 46 sidereal cycles and 145 synodic cycles with 46 years.
It has retreating arcs of 12 degrees for 20 days.
Mercury is alternating between moistening and drying, and common. Stilbon makes those born under it sallow, of moderate height, graceful, with beautiful eyes, moderately curling hair, having excess of moist when morning rising, and light, with straight hair and olive complexion, lean and spare, glancing brilliant eyes, somewhat ruddy, having excess of dry when evening rising, and in general, youthful and athletic, articulate, versatile, intelligent, tricky, busy, curious and efficient. Mercury controls law, intelligence, speech, reason, commerce, youth, education, writing, games, disputation, brotherhood, interpretation, messengers, numbers, calculation, geometry, deception, theft, community, exercise, service, profit, inventions, attendance, athletics, wrestling, hearing, declamation, certification, supervision, weighing and measuring, testing coins, versatility, critical thinking, judgement, marketing, banking, temple builders, modelers, sculptors, doctors, teachers, lawyers, orators, philosophers, architects, musicians, diviners, dream interpreters, sacrificers and augurs, astrologers, prophets, braiders, weavers, weight lifters, gamblers, mimes, sleight of hand, methodical work, military strategy, labour contracting, rhythmic performance, authority, luxury, renting, display of public service, irregular and disturbed outcomes with malefics, the vestibular system, the gustatory system, the auditory system, currency, copper, varied colours and pungent tastes. It is chronocrator over childhood up to the 14th year.


Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...blos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunct, house, mercury, node, north

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.