Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-21-2020, 09:22 PM

Is there a possibility that things will restart of have I been ghosted?

So I met this guy on Hinge 2 weeks ago, lets call him J. We have been on 2 dates so far, he seemed really keen and we got on like a house on fire. I did tell him I am in general looking for a more stable relationship rather than a hookup and that I want to wait to have sex with the right person. We had an amazing date and got a little bit intimate (no actual sex though).

The date was 4 days ago and I feel like he has distanced himself a little bit after that. My pride wont let me message him first now as his post-date message did not include him mentioning a next date, he did not seem too enthusiastic in making more plans with me, but it could simply be that he was just preoccupied with other things.

Some friends say it's just he's busy and I should message him myself, others say he's probably ghosted me.

Just trying to figure out what to do!

From what I can tell Mercury(him) likes me(Jupiter) but there is no positive aspects whic is worrying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 110126436_2629436260652789_2516866125521381685_n.jpg (37.6 KB, 28 views)

Unread 07-21-2020, 09:36 PM

Re: Is there a possibility that things will restart of have I been ghosted?

He probably is into you, but he's about to make a sextile to Uranus (freedom lover) and will make a square to Mars sitting in your fourth house of commitment, so he's probably not interested in pursuing a relationship.

His 5th house ruler (Venus) in his first house suggests that he might be involved with another woman too, sorry.
Unread 07-21-2020, 09:39 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

are you sure he is single?
that merc/mars is definately someone he is having an issue with .. merc hates mars but it is square applying. (venus in his1st house seems to back a woman, why is moon applying to venus?)
then the worst is merc is applying to jup with opposition. looks like separation

Last edited by tikana; 07-21-2020 at 09:41 PM.
Unread 07-22-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
are you sure he is single?
that merc/mars is definately someone he is having an issue with .. merc hates mars but it is square applying. (venus in his1st house seems to back a woman, why is moon applying to venus?)
then the worst is merc is applying to jup with opposition. looks like separation
Thank you Tikana for the reading! So you reckon itís over, and he message me again? Pretty certain heís single but recently broke up form a short relationship and I know heís on a couple of dating apps and dating around so one of these girls could be the one heís havi problems with. Do you see him benign more into this other girl or getting back with her? Or You mean Merc hates Mars as in this is just someone thatís still in his life that he doesnít like? Thank you v much !
Unread 07-22-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scahm View Post
He probably is into you, but he's about to make a sextile to Uranus (freedom lover) and will make a square to Mars sitting in your fourth house of commitment, so he's probably not interested in pursuing a relationship.

His 5th house ruler (Venus) in his first house suggests that he might be involved with another woman too, sorry.
Thank you for the reading Scham! Does it look like things could change if I make an effort or itís pretty much done? You might be right about other woman as heís on dating apps so probably involved with more Tu an 1 girl at the time.
Unread 07-22-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
Thank you for the reading Scham! Does it look like things could change if I make an effort or itís pretty much done? You might be right about other woman as heís on dating apps so probably involved with more Tu an 1 girl at the time.
I'm not sure it'll make much of a difference - you both eventually oppose one another and go your separate ways. Uranus in your 5th house is quite unstable.

You're about to sextile Neptune in your third house of thoughts, so I wonder if you'll have a change in thinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to scahm For This Useful Post:
tikana (07-23-2020)
Unread 07-23-2020, 01:50 AM

Not really astrologically-related but:

There is no such a thing as "he's just busy", unless he is about to start his first day as a CEO. When a guy likes you, he WILL make dates/plans with you. My verdict (though I could be wrong): he is not that into you. Sorry girl.

Astrologically related:

Mercury (you) does not aspect Jupiter (him). They are opposite by sign but not by degree. Again this points to "no". Although keep in mind that I have little experience with horary so you might want to take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by wan; 07-23-2020 at 02:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
tikana (07-23-2020)

Tags
ghosted, possibility, restart, things