What career will I have?

as11

Can someone please help me find out what type of career I'll have and whether it will be good? It seems like it's pointing towards either writing or be a psychological adviser.

Attachments

• birth.jpg
    birth.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 33
  • d9.JPG
    d9.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 28

Vision10

Well as11,
Did u have some power Struggle your family members???
You dont do well in Team-work.. As far your careen is concern.. You should pursue a career where you can express Your teaching & communication Skills towards Accounting ( speculation), Gambling , health care , entertainment like relationship coaches.. etc .. Teaching in University of philosophy and Law and simultaneously pursuing writing for health care books , diet , etc Ex like:innocent: Wayne dyer writing books , conducting seminars about spiritual mental health & teaching.. Law is also good being attorney for health care hospitals.. Well , as11 you are on the right path.. Ypur purpose in your life is to get Organised & deal with daily routines.. Learn to say "No" Take care of your physical health
Due to shortage of time im unable to help you further.. See you around , peace out!!
:whistling::whistling:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

deepastro

Hello,

I have just started learning so forgive if my predictions are wrong but if they are right do let me know to boost my confidence.

You must know some other foreign language or might be inclined towards it due to Sun in 5th house.
Both 5th and 7th lord in 6th house shows Love marriage but it will be a problem afterwards, Also 7th house is afflicted.

You have a very good chance to be a writer due to Jupiter in in its mooltrikon sign.

Moon mercury combination will make you wealthy, Poetic nature.

Mars in 4th makes you restless, Short tempered and venus combination makes you aim higher for all luxuries of life.

Senior members please comment regarding my prediction.

as11

Hello,

I have just started learning so forgive if my predictions are wrong but if they are right do let me know to boost my confidence.

You must know some other foreign language or might be inclined towards it due to Sun in 5th house.
Both 5th and 7th lord in 6th house shows Love marriage but it will be a problem afterwards, Also 7th house is afflicted.

You have a very good chance to be a writer due to Jupiter in in its mooltrikon sign.

Moon mercury combination will make you wealthy, Poetic nature.

Mars in 4th makes you restless, Short tempered and venus combination makes you aim higher for all luxuries of life.

Senior members please comment regarding my prediction.

Hello, :)
You got most of it right. I'll tell you which parts you got right and which parts were slightly off.

Sun in the 5th house doesn't really point to foreign language. Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and Mercury are the planets you want to look for when deciding about if someone knows a foreign language. Also, look at the 1st, 2nd, and the 12th house. Also, having a strong Jupiter, Mercury, Ketu placements makes a person an expert in a foreign language, especially if they have a strong 1st house. For me, I like foreign languages, but I struggle at it. Sun in the 5th house makes a person self expressive, focused, determined, resourceful, and creative. Whatever job they're in won't be fulfilling unless that are able to having meaning and expression in it. Writing, acting, and children bring them joy. I love to write and I'm a very creative person. I love creative self-expression. Since cancer represents my 5th house with sun, this means that I'm an emotional person who is very focused on her children (when I have children). Also, I'll strive to encourage my children to be the best that they can be.

Yes, my 7th lord is in my 6th house. Yes, this can cause conflict within the marriage, but what this really means is that I want a partner that has a routine and works in the same environment that I do. (Married Lawyers) (Married Doctors) 7th house is about courts and law, and 6th house is about disputes and diseases. My spouse could be either a lawyer or even a doctor. Since I want to go into the mental health field, most likely he'll be a mental health doctor or someone who is in the health field. Every marriage has disagreements, but this can simply mean that I will have a happy marriage if I find someone who has a routine like I do. Oh, 6th house is also about small animals, so I want someone who has a love for small animals as well. Or I'll look for a spouse that doesn't want animals. This also shows that I want my spouse to be very competitive; I want a fighter. Since mercury controls this house that means I want a complete communicative connection with my spouse. A person that solves people's conflicts all day.

My 5th house lord in my 6 house means that when I deal with health and diseases, I tend to take a creative approach to it. My education can be in health, healing, or debt management. When I deal with obstacles or debt, I have a creative way of getting out of them. Since moon controls this lord, that means that I'll be looked at as a nurturing and motherly figure. I'm able to emotionally connect with small animals, or people with disease and mental health problems. Sometimes this can cause me to become too attached and I might very raising my children as work.

Since my Jupiter is in it's moolatrikon sign, this will give me wealth and wisdom. In my 10 house, this gives me a lot of respect in my work environment. People will think of me as a wise individual. Someone they can go to and feel like they are in the presence of a guru. I will be a very good public speaker and/or counselor. I will provide optimism and wisdom to my family through my education and profession. There might be pressure from my parents to reach higher education and status. This also shows that I gravitate towards helping small animals or the unprivileged through service. Now, since pisces is my ascendant, this means that I'm a good fantasy writer.

Since my moon and mercury are farther than 15 degrees apart, this doesn't really make it a conjunction at all. They don't really affect each other. So, I'll have to examine them separately. For moon, this means that my mind is always dealing with conflicts emotionally and internally. My mind is always in mode of defending itself. Since my mind was always being attacked, growing up could have been a struggle with my mom, and I know for certain it was a struggle with my dad. (Always played head games with me and he thought it was fun watching me squirm internally from the comments he would say to me). Also, this placements shows someone who is dealing diseases and is in a medical or healing profession. Moon here can give sound advise because of the hardship it has learned. Finally, this means that I have an overstock of enemies.
Mercury in the 6th house means that throughout my whole life, my intelligence has been focused on resolving conflicts, whether it's my personal life or other people. (lawyer, social services, helping lower class people) This is also very good for accountants as well because mercury is very calculative. Mercury in this place makes a person have an constantly active mind; nervous, worry, and criticizing. Very detail oriented. I can end up having a nervous breakdown. I can also be overly intelligent as well. These are very intelligent people. These people are intellectual about diseases.

Finally, Mars and Venus conjunction in the 4th house can cause domestic violence. There is a lot of chaos and problems within the home and a short temper within the childhood years. Since it's in gemini, this could indicate a lot of verbal abuse. Yes, this combination does make a person strive for luxuries, because this person has a great passion for beauty and luxurious things. Also, since my venus is lower than my mars, my venus takes over the conjunction. This makes a person a person very passionate within their speech. They want to make their home beautiful. They love competition as well. I'm able to take bold steps to what I want. Mars and venus conjunction is a "love marriage" placement. Also, these people show their aggression because they love you. They are very passionate and protective over the people that they love. They want to adore the person that they are with. Also, these people are very calm and collected when it comes to relationships. Also, if I get into a domestic violence situation with a partner, then I'm able to hold my ground and leave as well.

as11

Well as11,
Did u have some power Struggle your family members???
You dont do well in Team-work.. As far your careen is concern.. You should pursue a career where you can express Your teaching & communication Skills towards Accounting ( speculation), Gambling , health care , entertainment like relationship coaches.. etc .. Teaching in University of philosophy and Law and simultaneously pursuing writing for health care books , diet , etc Ex like:innocent: Wayne dyer writing books , conducting seminars about spiritual mental health & teaching.. Law is also good being attorney for health care hospitals.. Well , as11 you are on the right path.. Ypur purpose in your life is to get Organised & deal with daily routines.. Learn to say "No" Take care of your physical health
Due to shortage of time im unable to help you further.. See you around , peace out!!
:whistling::whistling:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Yep, I had a lot of power struggles with my dad and sometimes with my mom. I have noticed that I don't do well with team-work. When it comes to working with physical stuff, then I'm like an ox and I'll work. If I'm in an educational environment, I don't like to rely on others to help get things done. For my career, I've noticed that health and law comes up a lot. I really want to write books on my profession while doing my work. I really want to be a clinical psychologist, teaching sounds like something I'd like to do later on, and writing is something I'm passionate about. Thank you very much with helping me confirm that I'm on the right path. :)