Hi Everyone!

Crystalpages

Hi,

My name is Rohiniranjan. About my background: I am a practitioner of Jyotish, which has also been called Indian Astrology, Vedic Astrology, Hindu Astrology, etc. I have written many articles on different aspects of Jyotish which have been published since late 70s in a variety of magazines, journal, internet sites as well a primer for learners and have been an active participant of a variety of astrology fora since 1980s. I have held administrative (moderator, section leader, librarian etc) responsibilities on New Age Forum, Compuserve and GEnie and websites etc.

In addition to being avidly interested in Jyotish (writing, discussing, reading astro-literature and horoscopes, research) I enjoy music, photography, science, occultism in general and healing, etc.

Rohiniranjan
my handle: Crystalpages

JUPITERASC

Hi,

My name is Rohiniranjan. About my background: I am a practitioner of Jyotish, which has also been called Indian Astrology, Vedic Astrology, Hindu Astrology, etc. I have written many articles on different aspects of Jyotish which have been published since late 70s in a variety of magazines, journal, internet sites as well a primer for learners and have been an active participant of a variety of astrology fora since 1980s. I have held administrative (moderator, section leader, librarian etc) responsibilities on New Age Forum, Compuserve and GEnie and websites etc.

In addition to being avidly interested in Jyotish (writing, discussing, reading astro-literature and horoscopes, research) I enjoy music, photography, science, occultism in general and healing, etc.

Rohiniranjan
Hi and welcome Crystalpages :smile:
Ours is a mixed ability learning forum
with many complete beginners
as well as many more experienced in astrological delineation
such as for example our resident expert dr. farr
who has approximately fifty years of astrological study
dr. farr also has a keen interest in Vedic astrology
as well as many other traditional as well as esoteric forms of astrology

Crystalpages

Thanks for your kind welcome.

Looking forward to interacting with others who enjoy as well as serve Jyotish and also other other facets of divination and occultism, etc.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

A very wise friend whom I once met almost seemingly by happenstance on Compuserve in early 90s, added many concepts to my sense of Divination!

He called it the "LARGE TENT"! He might have used the term 'GREAT'! It has been several years!!

So it is, so mote it be!

ranjan37

Hi,

Rohiniranjan

hello, what do you think of my life ? can you please predict my year of completion of education ? i know it will never end though LOL

Attachments

• xNishit_Ranjan__Lagna_chart__DOB_03rd_10_1988__Patna_Bihar__male.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MTkMDkv6vF.jpg
    xNishit_Ranjan__Lagna_chart__DOB_03rd_10_1988__Patna_Bihar__male.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MTkMDkv6vF.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15