Minor grand trine with outlet to the asc

Astrologer50. I really feel you've lost all sense of proportion on this thread. You do seem to be out to discredit the disclosures of a clearly self-aware person, rather than listen to the person and learn more about astrology. Your last post about Thatcher doesn't make sense to me. Better to approach a thread with something to learn rather than something to prove. Sorry to have to say these things, but its how I feel. I hope twelthnight doesn't avoid the forum as a result of this thread, as that would be a real shame.

I won't avoid the forum, not if you guys will have me. Really appreciate you, Miquar!

miquar

Thanks twelthnight. I've often wondered myself about the synastry behind forum interactions - I'm sure its as valid as with real life encounters. I keep meaning to look at people like composers or actors to see the synastry with people who appreciate their work. I've always found Nicole Kidman's acting very watchable and when I saw her chart I saw that her Ascendant as very close to being conjunct my Moon, which is at 5 and a half Scorpio. It could be that the fact that you have many planets and points around this degree of various signs brought out my lunar protectiveness in this thread, especially since I have Neptune and Chiron at similar degrees in other signs too. Its fascinating stuff! I like the image of the bucket waterfall to describe rulership chains by the way.

Miquar,

I was wondering about that as well, what made you come to my defense? I do think there is synastry stuff going on with everyone in a forum like this, even though our interactions are so far removed from what they would be, say in an actual physical space. Imagine us getting THAT worked up over the orbs at an astrology meet-up or psychics convention or whatever. Never. Well, maybe in Australia (have you seen their parlimentary fist fights?:wink:).
I think somehow we respond to people (also actors and musicians) in a way that is relfective of our ongoing search for that which is familair and that which is challenging respective surely to our natal charts and theirs. I like Nicole Kidman, too. I also love Tilda Swinton and all the "ice queens"...love Virginia Wolf, love Joan Dideon, love Rick Moody....etc etc....will have to look up some charts.

Oh yes, all of my early virgo and cancer and scorpio are aspecting your moon....

Last edited:

miquar

Hi Twelthnight. I think I came to your defence partly because of the triggering of my Moon, Chiron and Neptune, but also I have a general tendency to react if I feel someone is a victim of some injustice - from a friend with a dodgy landlord to global distribution of wealth, and I was heavily involved with the Animal Rights movement for a part of my life.

Hi Twelthnight. I think I came to your defence partly because of the triggering of my Moon, Chiron and Neptune, but also I have a general tendency to react if I feel someone is a victim of some injustice - from a friend with a dodgy landlord to global distribution of wealth, and I was heavily involved with the Animal Rights movement for a part of my life.

It's funny...i think with all the neptune influence in my chart, people seem to be protective of me. I have learned a lot about standing up for myself, but I used to just be super soft and apologetic to the point to just dissolving under attack...my experience over the course of my saturn return really demanded that I get a backbone. So what in a chart indicates a protective nature? A strong ceres? My youngest son has ceres conjunct his acsendant and he is only 3, but he protects his older brother, and other kids already go to him for hugs and nurturing...it's really sweet, this tiny toddler "mothering" 5 and 6 year old kids....

It's wonderful that you have that instinct, we should all be more like that!

we have a member here that uses 'very tight orbs'

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=324207&postcount=9

actually, t mars is currently exact square my mercury at moment, so I should stay off this forum until it passes....:sad: natal mercury is conj venus and close trine to jupiter but this square really adds energy to communications unfortunately...

I completely understand. I am not looking forward to my upcoming mars transit exactly. Hope I can go easy with it!