Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 04-03-2009, 04:17 PM

Which time must I choose?

hi dear forum member.I will write an official letter which is including some complains and demands. I can not decide which time must I choose for election astrology. I want my letter is going to be taken consider and I want my demands is going to be done. so now, should I choose the writing time or the posting the letter time?

Unread 04-03-2009, 06:02 PM

Re: Which time must I choose?

When I write a letter... I just do it anytime. But when I send it. That is when I use electional time. I hope this was of help to you. V/r LionKing
The Following User Says Thank You to LionKing For This Useful Post:
purplepolaris (03-08-2013)

Tags
choose, time