Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter square my pluto

Fannie

Hi everyone!
Happy Wednesday.
Wondering if anyone can give me any insight or thoughts on my chart and this aspect in particular.

Last year around the time uranus squared my sun I embarked on a new path and began work with plant medicine and began assisting a shaman.

On exactly January 12th I ended up accidentally flooding Iboga. I had the most profound experience and It ended up showing me repressed traumas. Since then my reality has changed and I've embarked on a mission to heal.

The recent pluto/jupiter conjunction also squared my pluto. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to give me their perspective on how this might be different for me from the pluto/saturn transit and if they would like to comment to anything else they see coming for me.

I'm going through the most transformational time of my life and while it's been a beautiful healing journey it's also been scary to confront these truths and some of this darkness that had been deeply buried inside myself.

Thank you all and i really appreciate your help with this.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_solange.82233.166468.png
    astro_w2gw_solange.82233.166468.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 27

littlevenus

HI,

the days around 12th Jan seems to have been a real big day for many people. Pluto and saturn were conjunct, at 22 cap. It was also the days when Coronavirus became known in the west.

In your case I´d focus more on Saturn and Jupiter moving towards your natal mars and jupiter. Sure these are all very close, but I´ve been in a similar situation and professional astrologers I talked to suggested to look only at exact degrees. You´ll have pluto square pluto the whole year, and it is a big one. Saturn and jupiter will come back to square pluto in the end of this year, but before they´ll hit your mars, which is a personal planet.