Invesitagor/Detective Career ability in my Natal Chart?

Imperial1922

I was curious since I am planning to get myself in a Police investigator/Detective career right after I get discharged from the Military. In my natal chart is there any indications of that career path being a good one? I have no scorpio in my chart whatsoever so idk if that decreases my chance significantly.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lel.15000.2365.gif
    astro_2gw_01_lel.15000.2365.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 81

Jadi

Maybe it's the Virgo in me, but why don't you have a central thread on your career path? If you get a ton of advice in your original thread but continue to make a gazillion more on the same thing it gets a bit tiresome. Sure, you get diverse answers but people start to take you less seriously.

Imperial1922

Maybe it's the Virgo in me, but why don't you have a central thread on your career path? If you get a ton of advice in your original thread but continue to make a gazillion more on the same thing it gets a bit tiresome. Sure, you get diverse answers but people start to take you less seriously.

Oh well i dont mean to make it seem that way. I just like to look at all angles on what im looking for. Sorry if it seems repetitive i just want a very detailed answer from every perspective.i dont know if dead threads usually just continue like that, maybe I'm making too many threads when I can just ask about everything in one save space, so sorry about that And honestly as much as i ask about big topics, astrology isnt something to be taken too seriously in the first place soo....yeah lmao

RaRohini

Oh well i dont mean to make it seem that way. I just like to look at all angles on what im looking for. Sorry if it seems repetitive i just want a very detailed answer from every perspective.i dont know if dead threads usually just continue like that, maybe I'm making too many threads when I can just ask about everything in one save space, so sorry about that And honestly as much as i ask about big topics, astrology isnt something to be taken too seriously in the first place soo....yeah lmao

If it is just a joke for you, why would we waste our time replying? Lmao.

Imperial1922

If it is just a joke for you, why would we waste our time replying? Lmao.

Because we just want to help each other? Lol. Honestly I don't mind helping anyone that wants to observe themselves and take it with a grain of salt. Never said anything about it being a joke though :/ if you don't mind me asking, is there a problem? It seems to me you don't seem to have taken what I said too happily.

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned
Imperial:

I would think through your career choice, carefully.

As long as you respect the rules of basic human rights and police procedure, all should go well for you as a detective or surveillance agent. But, there are some big if's.

Your career ruler (Mercury) is conjunct Neptune in the 5th house, so astrologically, you need a creative and or artistic outlet, and room to do your own thing. So, law enforcement is not always so glamourous and creative, and is rather monotinous and structured, at times.

Mars, which rules police work, is squaring your natal Pluto, so beware of power struggles and the politics of that career. You could be a victim of anothers powerplay or you can initiate the powerplay, yourself.

You have a choice.

Finally, the yod between Moon, Saturn and Pluto is telling. You have a destiny with authority positions, but the yod is saying to balance common sense and authority with compassion and a sense of justice (Moon).

If you can do that, real power will be available.

Bottom line. In order to obtain real power, try not to sacrifice your principles or be tempted to take shortcuts. That will be your downfall, It's the ultimate balancing act, isn't it ? Or maybe, it's a karmic test for you ?

Imperial1922

Imperial:

I would think through your career choice, carefully.

As long as you respect the rules of basic human rights and police procedure, all should go well for you as a detective or surveillance agent. But, there are some big if's.

Your career ruler (Mercury) is conjunct Neptune in the 5th house, so astrologically, you need a creative and or artistic outlet, and room to do your own thing. So, law enforcement is not always so glamourous and creative, and is rather monotinous and structured, at times.

Mars, which rules police work, is squaring your natal Pluto, so beware of power struggles and the politics of that career. You could be a victim of anothers powerplay or you can initiate the powerplay, yourself.

You have a choice.

Finally, the yod between Moon, Saturn and Pluto is telling. You have a destiny with authority positions, but the yod is saying to balance common sense and authority with compassion and a sense of justice (Moon).

If you can do that, real power will be available.

Bottom line. In order to obtain real power, try not to sacrifice your principles or be tempted to take shortcuts. That will be your downfall, It's the ultimate balancing act, isn't it ? Or maybe, it's a karmic test for you ?
Interesting. What's funny is that i have very obsessive thoughts about power in general. I would think that someone is trying to control me or take that away from me. So honestly i would feel the need to somehow be ahead, and if i felt used, i just want all hell loose for that person.

And wouldn't the saturn aspects make up for the mercury conjunct neptune? I have saturn aspecting moon,mars, AS, pluto, and i believe mercury also if you count the wideness of the aspect. I've been trying to observe myself from every angle in life.

Jadi

I understand, you're 16. However, most threads you open stay dead because most people probably see your name and think 'Oh, that's Imperial, hasn't he had 15 other threads asking exactly the same thing over and over again? Let's help that new member instead.'

If you can't take astrology seriously, why waste your own time? Go to a professional career consultant. Now it seems that you just want free advise based on in-depth analysis of your birth chart, for that you need to go to a professional astrologer instead and pay for it.

Imperial1922

I understand, you're 16. However, most threads you open stay dead because most people probably see your name and think 'Oh, that's Imperial, hasn't he had 15 other threads asking exactly the same thing over and over again? Let's help that new member instead.' If you can't take astrology seriously, why waste your own time? Go to a professional career consultant. Now it seems that you just want free advise based on in-depth analysis of your birth chart, for that you need to go to a professional astrologer instead and pay for it.

I can see why now, and its mostly because I take it with a grain of salt as i said earlier, of course I don't just take it as a joke, rather than a way to view things. And that actually exists? I never knew that lol, what are the prices usually for them?

Sweet Pea

"I have no Scorpio in my chart whatsoever" :smile: You do have Scorpio on the cusp of your 3rd house of communication.

Virgo Ascendant square Pluto would be good for investigative work.

Mercury in Aquarius is scientifically minded, but weakened by the conjunction to Neptune. You may take in too much info from too many sources, indiscriminatingly, and end up baffled by it all. At best, Neptune may give you intuitive glimpses which help you in your work, but the trouble with that kind of neptunian telepathic ability, is you don't know what level it's coming from and whether the info gained in that way is truly valid. I'd prefer to have seen a Mercury-Uranus conjunction for that (lightning strike of 'knowing'.)

Having Mars in Pisces in your 7th house is like meeting the criminal element. Not saying that Mars in Pisces are all criminals, but they can be deceptive people and with Pisces and the 12th house corresponding more or less, they can be the criminals that end up behind bars.

Imperial1922

"I have no Scorpio in my chart whatsoever" :smile: You do have Scorpio on the cusp of your 3rd house of communication.

Virgo Ascendant square Pluto would be good for investigative work.

Mercury in Aquarius is scientifically minded, but weakened by the conjunction to Neptune. You may take in too much info from too many sources, indiscriminatingly, and end up baffled by it all. At best, Neptune may give you intuitive glimpses which help you in your work, but the trouble with that kind of neptunian telepathic ability, is you don't know what level it's coming from and whether the info gained in that way is truly valid. I'd prefer to have seen a Mercury-Uranus conjunction for that (lightning strike of 'knowing'.)

Having Mars in Pisces in your 7th house is like meeting the criminal element. Not saying that Mars in Pisces are all criminals, but they can be deceptive people and with Pisces and the 12th house corresponding more or less, they can be the criminals that end up behind bars.
So what you mean is mars in pisces is known for that? Honestly someone that is close to me describes me as manipulative/dictator like. I can be ruthless and secretive when I need to. Would mars in pisces do that? I wouldn't want to get caught that easily lmao jokes aside, i dont think i'd be doing anything shady, rather i feel like i should just live my life as a law abiding citizen.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

I was curious since I am planning to get myself in a Police investigator/Detective career right after I get discharged from the Military. In my natal chart is there any indications of that career path being a good one? I have no scorpio in my chart whatsoever so idk if that decreases my chance significantly.

DEFINITELLY!
You can do very well in secretive government positions. If I were you i'd think more FBI or CIA than the police. Very interesting chart! Good luck!

Sweet Pea

Mars in Pisces can do secretive, hidden things. Mars square Pluto/Chiron would make you ruthless and manipulative. Pluto is the God of the underworld who operates in the dark.

Imperial1922

Mars in Pisces can do secretive, hidden things. Mars square Pluto/Chiron would make you ruthless and manipulative. Pluto is the God of the underworld who operates in the dark.

So overall its a skill i have? The mars in pisces would give the adaptive and intuitive ability, despite it not being comfortable in mars, with pluto aspecting it, it would overall give a real soldier/leader. Honestly i feel frustrated whenever I feel like I've been crossed, but thats only if i cant do anything about it. Everyone I know has always told me I am impulsive and that i can be manipulative/******* towards others. I do love anything in which gets me to be in power, i fantasize about it alot, and by far I am trying to work towards those kind of goals.

The military for instance i believe I can gain that, I can rise up and one day have a name for myself. I dont want to live in humiliation, i want to live as someone who fights as a soldier, and give service to my country so I can gain a sense of power/accomplishment I hate my Neptune/mercury conjunction though, I feel like it's a burden.

Imperial1922

so basically its an aspect for a politician? i love politics and war...it fascinates me in everyways. i hate how mars in pisces is described weak. i in no way am considered weak. i do love the thought of obtaining power.

FYI: it's not a compliment being told you're ruthless and dictatorial, I would like to think you are secretly an empath, and are covering it up with a tough persona :D

May you learn the lesson of compassion and empathy. A useful tool in detective work to be able to empathize with your client, or even enemy. That will truly bring you luck in your career.

Imperial1922

FYI: it's not a compliment being told you're ruthless and dictatorial, I would like to think you are secretly an empath, and are covering it up with a tough persona :D

May you learn the lesson of compassion and empathy. A useful tool in detective work to be able to empathize with your client, or even enemy. That will truly bring you luck in your career.

The thing ive changed. Empathetic probably, since i can understand people well. Its just hard to come by nowadays with that. I learned not to attach too much. If i said i was not an emotional person deep down id be lying 😂 but i am still strong willed nevertheless. I dont like weaknesses as a person, but its better to be aware of those weaknesses and work upon them. I can only be described at the moment as emotionally intense and impulsive, which is why i said dictorial. It should become something much better and mature in the future.

Personally id think the water in my chart can play in two ways, which of course its upto me on hoe to use em. If i choose the worse way id end up becoming some dictator/cruel person whos emotionally troubled (im struggling with that) or use that water in my chart to help others, to serve, and to be able to understand people empathetically while being able to think objectively (merc in aqua). Ive done personal research about military commanders natal charts, and they all have a weak mars position which is suprising. It took me to a belief that a weak mars can be full of strength due to its tension trying to express it.

Last edited:
The thing ive changed. Empathetic probably, since i can understand people well. Its just hard to come by nowadays with that. I learned not to attach too much. If i said i was not an emotional person deep down id be lying 😂 but i am still strong willed nevertheless. I dont like weaknesses as a person, but its better to be aware of those weaknesses and work upon them. I can only be described at the moment as emotionally intense and impulsive, which is why i said dictorial. It should become something much better and mature in the future.

Personally id think the water in my chart can play in two ways, which of course its upto me on hoe to use em. If i choose the worse way id end up becoming some dictator/cruel person whos emotionally troubled (im struggling with that) or use that water in my chart to help others, to serve, and to be able to understand people empathetically while being able to think objectively (merc in aqua). Ive done personal research about military commanders natal charts, and they all have a weak mars position which is suprising. It took me to a belief that a weak mars can be full of strength due to its tension trying to express it.

Good, glad you took what I said the right way. And we can't help our faults - I too have dictatorial tendencies, and can easily revert to Black and white thinking. The main thing is you are aware of the tendency and are working on it. Too many people just fall back on black and white, or dictatorial thinking because it's effective in getting what you want out of life. But I do believe it is at the expense of spiritual development.