What makes someone sensitive to the natural enviroment?

Seymour

Like for example, the weather...Some people are influenced very much from the weather changes...And i'm the first person to say that...I'm the first who smiles if there's a nice and sunny day , and the first who feels a sense of boredom and dryness when there's that foggy-cloudy-rainy days in autumn that really makes no sense at all! :ninja:

And I just can't describe the feelings when it snows, seeing everything covered of white, that delicate and so calm atmosphere that is typical of the snow slowly falling down gives me a sense of harmony and happines that is really strange and unique ...
As well as when the typical sunny thunderstorm arrive, it seems like if I feel the electricity in the air too in some ways and I get more adrenalinic, restless and "stormy" too...

I was wondering if you can you see things like that from the chart. I've heard Taurus ascendant is very sensitive to the enviroment and all of the things that are around him, any toughts?

[Moderator note: the thread is about astrological influences that indicate a person's sensitivity to things, so it is OK for the Natal Astrology forum]

Last edited by a moderator:

Niplan

Banned
Being sensitive to the natural environment, is common to everyone its not just in the chart. It depends on how in tune with the universe you are as to how deeply you feel it or don't feel it.

those who can feel it will have their moods effected slightly less then one who chooses to ignore their feelings.

Same thing applies with transits, If you are aware of them you are less effected by them.

But intuitiveness would be based around the 8th house and the condition of mercury.

katydid

If I remember correctly, you have Pluto exactly upon your desc, and it is also the apex of a yod. I think that Pluto placement describes a very sensitive temperament towards the outer world. The way you are affected by the weather is also how you might be affected by the moods of those around you. You might need to learn to overcome your sensitivity to others so you can stabilize your own temperament at times. Have you gotten better at sharing your feelings with others?

gimzo23

Like for example, the weather...Some people are influenced very much from the weather changes...

I can relate to that very strongly, though in a little different sense, as I feel the slightest temperature and weather changes in my head through headaches and migraines. I'm like a biological weather station that way :pinched: Even though migraine runs in my family, I suppose the factor in my chart that enhances the extreme weather sensitivity might be the close Neptune Asc trine. Do you have any Neptune Asc connections in your chart?

freedomlover

Like for example, the weather...Some people are influenced very much from the weather changes...And i'm the first person to say that...I'm the first who smiles if there's a nice and sunny day , and the first who feels a sense of boredom and dryness when there's that foggy-cloudy-rainy days in autumn that really makes no sense at all! :ninja:

And I just can't describe the feelings when it snows, seeing everything covered of white, that delicate and so calm atmosphere that is typical of the snow slowly falling down gives me a sense of harmony and happines that is really strange and unique ...
As well as when the typical sunny thunderstorm arrive, it seems like if I feel the electricity in the air too in some ways and I get more adrenalinic, restless and "stormy" too...

I was wondering if you can you see things like that from the chart. I've heard Taurus ascendant is very sensitive to the enviroment and all of the things that are around him, any toughts?
According to astrologer Jan Spiller, Taurus rules "rapport with nature". Personally, I would add Scorpio influences in there, too - since the balance of this axis involves the "spiritualization of matter".

Last edited:

Seymour

I can relate to that very strongly, though in a little different sense, as I feel the slightest temperature and weather changes in my head through headaches and migraines. I'm like a biological weather station that way :pinched: Even though migraine runs in my family, I suppose the factor in my chart that enhances the extreme weather sensitivity might be the close Neptune Asc trine. Do you have any Neptune Asc connections in your chart?
Yes, I have neptune exactly trining my ascendant. Katy was right too about my pluto placement its exactly on the descendant and Yea I must admint I am quite sensitive to the others as well ... probably it's a mix of thing that is causing me this, including the taurus rising , and the neptune plus scorpio influence

katydid

Yes, I have neptune exactly trining my ascendant. Katy was right too about my pluto placement its exactly on the descendant and Yea I must admint I am quite sensitive to the others as well ... probably it's a mix of thing that is causing me this, including the taurus rising , and the neptune plus scorpio influence

So these same things could be the key to your strengths as well. This susceptibility to nature could also be seen as your ability to sense things, like peoples moods, illnesses etc.
You could use it as a doctor/healer/therapist/ etc in the future perhaps? :unsure: