Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

They are smart enough to never disclose their information, since they would prefer that they are beyond reproach and display no weak spots from which can have a legitimate means of disparagement (plausible deniability). But I'd wager old enough based on the kinds of cartoons he/she/they are drawn to posting.

Hkk

Account Closed
They are smart enough to never disclose their information, since they would prefer that they are beyond reproach and display no weak spots from which can have a legitimate means of disparagement (plausible deniability). But I'd wager old enough based on the kinds of cartoons he/she/they are drawn to posting.

Are you saying I should not have disclosed my age?

conspiracy theorist

I haven’t seen JA butt in recently

JA does a good service on the forum, I'd say. They have a specific time that they come on to post many memes and introductions. They are also generous with other people's knowledge, which others might not be aware of. So he can be pretty cool.

Hkk

Account Closed
JA does a good service on the forum, I'd say. They have a specific time that they come on to post many memes and introductions. They are also generous with other people's knowledge, which others might not be aware of. So he can be pretty cool.

I noticed him a lot but now I don’t as much. He is helpful when he’s not taking the ****