extreme intelligence

love-thinking

I was looking at the charts of einstein and nikola tesla.

They both have planets in three of the signs, gemini, virgo and pisces.

Gemini and virgo are ruled by mercury which is analytical skills. Pisces is the realm of the other planes. The ability acquire sceientific knowledge that's already there could be from virgo and gemini. But also the ability to receive ideas comes from pisces(ruled by jupiter).

There was also this pattern of kendra houses, also mercury with lots of other planets.

Mercury with lots of other planets make the person able to grasp information in mutiple different ways. (Venus, and neptune-through creative ways), Uranus(through relating one idea to another), Saturn(through repetition) and Mars(debates, hands on approach) etc If mercury in a stellium is completely debilitated in a bad house, it could show Mutliple personalities or other types of mental illnesses that are correlated with having a higher iq.

But the purpose of this life is to gain the skills of mercury by whatever means-especially if it is in a kendra house

Fifth house mercury-this may mean you gained the skills of mercury in past life times. It comes easy to you but it is not your purpose. You'll be intelligent and learned but you're not going to be the mad scientist that spends hours upon hours researching quantum physics.

Another thing-Aquarius also denotes to intelligence. Not like the above signs, but it could signify ideas upon ideas. Not exactly skills to grasp informaiton like the mercurian signs but good ideas that you can manifest with a good amount of discipline to evoke successs. However, unlike pisces the ideas are not refined and "other-realmy"

love-thinking

Did you see any connections to the nodes or 8th house?

It's interesting you mention that. Nikola tesla has ketu in first house(virgo-hastha) and rahu in 7th house. Whereas thomas edison(invented light bulb) has rahu in first house, libra.

Ohh and einstein has rahu in eighth house.

muchacho

I'm asking because the 8th is usually said to relate to deep thinking or deep research as well as the nodes. So that would be typical for scientists. But then again, Tesla and Edison aren't really the typical scientists. And Einstein isn't either, although he would qualify as a deep thinker. How about Ashtakavarga?

love-thinking

I'm asking because the 8th is usually said to relate to deep thinking or deep research as well as the nodes. So that would be typical for scientists. But then again, Tesla and Edison aren't really the typical scientists. And Einstein isn't either, although he would qualify as a deep thinker. How about Ashtakavarga?

You're right. I'm looking for high iqs here, actually. Einstein actually has some yoga that brings up his debilitated mercury.

Anyways, I'll look up more.

muchacho

I took a look at Einstein's Ahstakavarga values and his 8th house in the Rasi chart has 40 points, that's an exceptionally high value! Mercury in the Rasi chart has 4 points which is average but in the Navamsa his Mercury has 7 points which is also an exceptionally high value.

mathur_dinesh

The V house is also called Dhi which means intelligence. Jataka Parijata says that Jupiter governs intelligence.
Influence of naturally beneficial planets on the house and karaka will add to intelligence. High astakavarga points in the V house and Jupiter in its bhinnastakavarga scoring high points will add to intelligence.
The eighth house governs research. Rahu is the karaka for it.

Last edited:

Bina

The V house is also called Dhi which means intelligence. Jataka Parijata says that Jupiter governs intelligence.
Influence of naturally beneficial planets on the house and karaka will add to intelligence. High astakavarga points in the V house and Jupiter in its bhinnastakavarga scoring high points will add to intelligence.
The eighth house governs research. Rahu is the karaka for it.

So Jupiter in the 5th house could give high intelligence?