Invesitagor/Detective Career ability in my Natal Chart?

Imperial1922

Good, glad you took what I said the right way. And we can't help our faults - I too have dictatorial tendencies, and can easily revert to Black and white thinking. The main thing is you are aware of the tendency and are working on it. Too many people just fall back on black and white, or dictatorial thinking because it's effective in getting what you want out of life. But I do believe it is at the expense of spiritual development.

I understand. But though i do feel its necessary to do things by force, because i cant let either my life become consumed by "spiritual development". For me, i see its more effective getting things by any means necessary, and its a tool i can use overall. But yeah i do have a black and white thinking. I hold grudges very often and am hot-headed. I hope when i join the military first i can work on it and basically be less reckless.

Imperial1922

Yes, exactly!

Honestly since these signs are of service, i think id do well in government positions in the future, especially in the military. I know alot of virgo/pisces influenced people who are joining the navy/army. I think id do well since my mars is strong. Though i know this is off topic, but do you think based on my mars sign, would it do well giving leadership ability? Because the thing is i do believe i can, and i was wondering if its my mars thats in charge of leadership ability?