Retrograde Saturn which house will be affected

Veda

My daughter has Saturn retrograde in Libra (she is Capricorn ascendant and Scorpio is her moon sign) what are all the effects of this Saturn retrograde. Will it reflect anything in her career. Also she is running Saturn Maha Dasha and Sade sati( Saturn is in her moon sign now). So many hurdles in her path. The situation is so tough. is this due to All those combined effects of Saturn like Dasha Sade sati and retrograde?

Dr.Time

My daughter has Saturn retrograde in Libra (she is Capricorn ascendant and Scorpio is her moon sign) what are all the effects of this Saturn retrograde. Will it reflect anything in her career. Also she is running Saturn Maha Dasha and Sade sati( Saturn is in her moon sign now). So many hurdles in her path. The situation is so tough. is this due to All those combined effects of Saturn like Dasha Sade sati and retrograde?

I can't say much without looking at a chart.
Please post it here, you can go to astro.com and create a chart.
Saturn rx, majority attest that it increases the struggle. Some I have heard say that it actually reduces it.
Show us the chart please.

selfless

Banned
you can provide 1.date of birth
2. time of birth
3. place of birth
4. which day she was born(sunday/monday)?
then u ask the specific question , it can be answered effortlessly in 2 days

Veda

My daughter birth details. Born on Wednesday 9th July 2014 at 8:48pm Chennai Tamil Nadu India. She is having many development delays including speech. I would like to know about her schooling. If she might get better like kids of her age and has a regular schooling or will she continue to have special child schooling. Is she having any symptoms for problems related to neuro development in her horoscope

Veda

Is this delay temporary due to Dasha and Sade sati that is going on now or is there any sigh of health issues in her horoscope

aniani

Veda, I find you being extremely disrepectful to the astrologers here. Most of vedic astrologers who regularly answer questions here have already taken their time to answer that question in previous posts and threads you made.

If you read carefully, they have been all answered here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95301

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96839

If you are distressed with your daugther's condition, I highly recommend you talk to someone about it or seek professional help. Astrology is not going to resolve your problems. It can only guide you to answers. Have faith in God as he will guide you through this difficult times. Take care.