Uranus transit

Calvinsmom

Hi, I posted my natal and transit chart below.

I posed this question earlier, but no response. Decided to simplify my question.

Would anyone please care to comment on my upcoming Uranus transits? I would love to hear responses. I am very intrigued.

Uranus will conjunct Jupiter, and Jupiter will conjunct natal Uranus a few months into that, and Saturn is squaring natal Uranus most of the year.

It's funny, to me I see of course the 10th, 2nd, and 8th house affected. Ironically, I am attempting to buy a home of my own for the first time in my life. I am self employed and a bit nervous. I am applying via a government program instead of a traditional mortgage.

Any thoughts, please and thank you??:innocent:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_me_2015311.7964.2776.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_me_2015311.7964.2776.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 35

imo

Hey hey! :)

I'm also very intrigued by Uranus transits! The thing with Uranus is that you can't really predict the outcome of the transit, but it's definitely a "shaking" transit! Since you mentioned that you're also self-employed, I think that the domain of career/status quo will go through unexpected changes! positive ones I hope!

Interestingly, I noticed that Jupiter will also be in conjunction with your natal Uranus in your 2nd house! This also affects "belonging matters", like money, the idea of buying a house as you mentioned!

If I were you I would keep a date on mind: end of August 2015 until mid September 2015! It seems to be a lucky period, Jupiter will be in conjunction with Uranus and transit Uranus also in conjunction with your natal Uranus! :)
let us know what happens! It might be a roller-coaster! My mom also had this double transit, I think it was for the best!

Another question: do you remember if something significant happened 12 years ago, let's say in September 2003? That was the last time transit Jupiter was in conjunct with your natal Uranus! Maybe this can give us an idea of the upcoming events, especially which domains will be affected!

All the best! :)

Calvinsmom

Hi Imo, thank you! All the best wishes for your mom.

Sept. 2003, I had just turned 40 and Saturn was approaching my ascendant. I met a man who would play a very important role in my life. He hired me to care for his wife who needed full time care. I was a poor single mother raising an 8 yr. old gifted child alone. That man and his wife turned out to be my ticket out of poverty. Uranus had passed conjunct my natal Saturn in the 8th a while prior, my dad died and I received a surprise check that paid my way to the state where I met this couple and ended up working for them.

Shortly after, my son and I moved in with them and it was the first home my son ever knew. Uranus transited conjunct my natal Moon in the 9th soon after and his wife passed away. She left him some money, he bought me a car and I talked him into a summer trip to Europe. That trip was absolutely magical for us.

He ended up buying a home and leaving me enough money when he passed away to take care of my child and have a much better life. I will be eternally grateful for all that he did for us and I think about him every single day. He was the only man I ever lived with and he taught me so much.

Pluto transited conjunct my lot of fortune when he passed. I did not realize it until recently when I looked at my chart. I sold the home last year, it was never in my name and the mortgage was too expensive. I am learning to be more independent, which is why I am self employed and eager to own a home in my own name that I choose for myself. My Neptune in Scorpio at the end of the fourth house, T square 8th house Saturn and 2nd house Sun is going to present a challenge in that arena. Oh well!

Last edited:

spock

I posed this question earlier, but no response. Decided to simplify my question.

Would anyone please care to comment on my upcoming Uranus transits? I would love to hear responses. I am very intrigued.

Uranus will conjunct Jupiter, and Jupiter will conjunct natal Uranus a few months into that, and Saturn is squaring natal Uranus most of the year.

It's funny, to me I see of course the 10th, 2nd, and 8th house affected. Ironically, I am attempting to buy a home of my own for the first time in my life. I am self employed and a bit nervous. I am applying via a government program instead of a traditional mortgage.

Transits indicate motives, not outcomes. Uranus conjoining (note: conjunct is not a verb) your Nonagesimal (the zodiacal location of your birthplace) implies that you want to make a major change in your life, which for you apparently means owning your own home for the first time ever. Mars transits time initiatives that result in changes to your daily routine (more specifically the urge to make such a change), and moving to a different apartment or house is one of the things that this can apply to. Jupiter conjoining your Sun is also relevant. It indicates an increased awareness of and ability to take advantage of material opportunities. The other transits you mention probably aren't that relevant, nor ore the houses or signs transits occur in.

If you have the assets and means to pursue this course, that is if you can make the payments and aren't getting in over your head, then it's a good idea to do this. If your mortgage payments aren't significantly more than your rent payments would be, then it's a damned good idea. But astrology can't tell if it's a good idea. Astrology can't tell you if it will work out well or badly. At most the transits have motivated you to make this change and have perhaps enabled you to see the possibilities. You have to consider the angles and decide if it's a wise thing to do or not.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Calvinsmom, you do have some powerful transits coming up, first and foremost is Neptune soon to cross your natal Moon. Uranus crossing your Jupiter may be so much easier than the Neptune transit.

Transiting Neptune over your natal Moon could challenge your mothering instincts, your nurturing and how you nurture, and how you allow yourself to be nurtured. Neptune is dissolving, washing and drowning bad habits, what you set up as strengths could be undermined by Neptune.

This sets up the positive and more spiritual side of Neptune, as you start to focus and confront your own inflexibility and find that you need to begin to adapt and bend rather than hold and stand strong, Neptune's spirit begins to flow. Your Moon is very active, connected with many planets, so when Neptune transits her the other planets will also be stimulated.

This is a huge opportunity to grow spiritually, just that sometimes it is through confronting what you once thought were strengths that you change and grow.

Uranus transit Jupiter in the 10th House is more about opportunity to grow materially and even professionally, a huge energy jolt for you, nice. I would personally focus on the Neptune transit this year as the transit that will need most of your time and effort, Ur / Ju will no doubt be easy compared with the ne / Moon.

Calvinsmom

Thank you, Noel!

Neptune is trine Moon in my chart, and Neptune is currently conjunct. I assumed it would be a positive transit.

Interesting, I work from home. My clients visit me. I have become in these past five years, a healer of sorts. Personally, I abstain from meat, soda pop, alcohol, tobacco, and any sort of substance except occasional Tylenol and Prilosec for heartburn. My clients tell me all the time that I have a calm, healing effect upon them and that I am a positive influence in their life. I in turn, am nurtured and energized by their effect upon my life. It has been the best income generator in my life, and my life is personally happier now than ever before. It spurs me on to want to improve and grow.

I live in an expensive rental. I have neighbors very close and I do not feel welcome or at home here. My landlord is preparing to increase my rent and I am very intimidated by her. As a result, my business has been lacking since I don't have the foundation I wish to have. I started out prior to all this from my inherited home, a beautiful home that I could not afford, was never in my name and that I finally sold July '14.

I finally qualified for a mortgage that would be more budget friendly. I sent in my application and I think it is now in underwriting. I am anxious to hear soon how the process is going. It's never easy, so I anticipate challenges. If approved, this will literally be the first time in my life where I actually get to choose where I will live. I have always had to either accept a choice made for me or the cheapest rental available. When I was 11, my dad left and my mom sold the house I had been raised in. She moved us into a cheap apartment in skid row and it had a terrible effect on me. I was able to escape by joining the Navy and moving to Hawaii. But Hawaii is very expensive and I always had to live in the dormitory. I spent years living in dormitories and welfare apartments. When I met that man, I was introduced to simple housing in the suburbs, but nothing was ever mine. I was always caretaker. I have learned alot about home maintenance! I am Cancer ascendant, home is very important to me.

One of my clients is a recovering alcoholic and is bipolar. He told me he wants to be prescribed a new drug, but the prescription can only be given by a psychiatrist. Apparently, there is a huge shortage of psychiatrists and psychologist. One must go on a waiting list to see one. That gave me an idea. I would like to offer my home and services for more of a spiritual guidance and meditation based help. I have been watching videos on Youtube about laypersons like me who have a knack and desire to offer holistic help and options to people who want non medical theraputic service.

Perhaps Noel, this is Neptune transit to my Pisces Moon and the contacts influencing it. Thank you for your message and also to Spock and Zarathu. I really appreciate it all and I see where my assumption that transits were outer forces instead of inner growth process was incorrect. Thank you all for your professional insight!

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hello Calvinsmom, you sound like you have some solid and very powerful goals for this year, having your own house would be truly awesome. Neptune transits can be very tough because they are often quite hidden, invisible, intangible, and they sneak up on you. This is a time to seek advice before making decisions, get someone on the outside to let you know how you are going, that sort of thing.

As a healer you are special to us all, we sure need more healers in this world, just look after yourself. As a clean living healer make sure you eat enough protein and plenty of meditation, in ancient China the healer would do tai chi and chi kung each day to maintain their health and energy flow.

Neptune transits have the bad habit of leaving the native sick, usually weird hard to recover flu or fevers or infections that last for ages. So lots of vitamin C as well as your usual daily exercise and meditations. Once Neptune leaves orb you will recover, but while he is there it can unpleasant.

As for your house, sounds like a dream is slowly coming true, good luck, I am sure it will happen. A Neptune transit tells us that there may be hidden costs or hidden problems, so make sure you get an expert involved with checking everything, from contracts to foundations.

Having said all that, Neptune wants you to grow spiritually, to look beyond the curtain of consciousness into your psyche to become the person you wish to become. Thats why healthy living is critical in times like this. Neptune dissolves and washes away our bad habits. If we are too inflexible, he will work to make us more flexible, when the habit is invisible it can be quite hard to work out whats going on. Thats why strategies like meditation help.

May I suggest you meditate on your approaching Moon / Neptune and the Uranus / Jupiter transits? Imagine you can talk to them, go into a light meditative state and go up to them and chat. Sometimes, with practice, you will gain some incredible insights, this would be quite helpful in times like this.

All the best to you and let us know how things go.

Hello Calvin's mom...

First, I think that you are a very brave and inspirational woman, a woman of courage, indeed, and "Calvin" is perhaps very fortunate to have you as his Mom !

I'm also glad that you brought up your natal dynamic t square between Sun in Leo, Saturn in Aquarius, and Neptune in Scorpion.

It would seem to me that the key to unlocking your ENTIRE natal chart and finding your own dharma and success, is to "solve" that t-square, isn't it true !

Then, once you understand the natal chart gibberish, then the transits, (such as Uranus and Neptune) may become more clear to you?

To understand the natal t-square, we must disassemble that aspect first into sections, like a mechanic working on a car.

First, n. Sun opposition n. Saturn.

A very daunting, life long aspect, isn't it true?, kind of like staring down the business end of a barrel of a rifle ? LOL

As I have natal Leo ascendant not too far from your natal Sun in Leo, and I also have Sun opposition Saturn, I am not too unaware of that aspect and what it can bring ?

With n. Sun opposite Saturn, you will need to find the right mixture or ingredients to be successful in life. In any event, the path to glory and financially independance (Sun Saturn axis in in h. 2 and 8) is frequently filled with obstacles and potholes !

You will need to carefully integrate the SUN with Saturn.

And then, Neptune. In other words, a hit of Sun, a bit of Saturn and a hit of Neptune, merged into a synergistic blending of ROCKET FUEL !

In laymen's terms. you may have to re-invent the wheel of your own individuality and I do like the idea of a hospice or home for the mentally challenged.

However, you must build the bridge or foundation, first.

Too much natal Sun, i.e. too much arrogance and egotism, and you will fly like Icarus flew into the Sun, blinding HIM, then he got too close to the Sun, his wings melted and down he went into the proverbial drink, drowning forever ! LOL

On the other hand, Saturn is FEAR, namely the fear of losing everything, the fear of leaving tradition, your comfort zone and things that also chain you or weld you to the past, such as your family and parents, isn't it true ?

These proverbial "chains of bondage" must be smashed with a sledgehammer, in order for you to advance to the next chapter in your life.

Although with Uranus transits, we really cannot predict with certainty, what will happen exactly, I believe the point of these Uranus transits is liberation from the past and also, to get rid of these (psychological?) chains of bondage (of Saturn?) that have limited your life to a fair degree.

You will need to coordinate both the Sun and Saturn into a perfect mixture of bravery (Sun) and also, humility and respect for the past (Saturn), but not welded to your past, either ?

Therefore, you may have to throw into the garbage can your parents thinking and upbringing, but also, not throw out the baby with the proverbial bath water...

Uranus transits are typically very good for personal freedom and liberation but not so good for personal security.

Well, who said that life was easy, right ? LOL

About Uranus = Jupiter in your 10th house and later in 2016, Jupiter = Uranus in the 2nd house, also Jupiter = Sun in 2nd house.

Those aspect will bring opportunity and even blind luck, but also, instability and change.

For example, you could well get government backing of a mortgage for your house and other amazing things could also happen at this time ?

But, this is also the aspect of "easy come, easy go," so you must be careful in finances.

Generally, t. Jupiter = Sun is a once every 12 years aspect that brings increased financial gain, expansion of contacts and material abundance into your life.

Regarding t. Neptune = your natal Moon, the transit of Neptune can direct you into altruistic activities and pursuits related to your home environment, such as opening up a recovery center, a group home or hospice house.

This would fit the symbology of Neptune = Moon perfectly,

However, the main pitfall of this aspect that, if any relational problems occur at your workplace, you cannot easily run away from the situation and seek refuge, since your home and business are one ?

Moon and Neptune is notorious for absorbing everything in the environment, both healthy as well as toxic or poisonous. Cancer rising, even more so.

Natal Mercury in Virgo further makes an opposition to natal Moon in Pisces, which in turn is opposed by Neptune.

This aspect suggests that you should safeguard your mental health, and yourself and your son from weird or unforeseen people and events, by beefing up security, perhaps by installing round the clock video security cameras and also, have an alarm system.

Natal Moon opposite Mercury means that you could be subject to monkey business, such as theft or vandalism from within your own home by a resident, a neighbor, or by an intruder ?

You could also do well to hire a part time manager, for example, if you could afford it and I would look into proper commercial liability insurance, (PLPD?) as well, for fire/theft/vandalism. etc.

In dealings with the government, put everything in writing and make sure that a lawyer has reviewed all contracts and agreements.

With n. Sun/Saturn/Neptune, and Neptune = Moon, you run the risk of being defrauded by the government, or a close business partner.

best of luck to you, let us know how things progress...

HM

Last edited:

Honky VIII

to Spock
Transits indicate motives, not outcomes.

This sounds interesting and exciting. Never heard it this way. Is there a common agreement ?
Can you please give me some explanations. I would love to hear more about this subject.

If necessary I would like to ask the mods to open a new thread in order not to disturb this one.

Honky VIII

Reading this thread I found out that I have a lot of Uranus Transits, too in the moment.
I don't want to disturb Calvinsmom's thread. May be I will open a new one myself.

spock

to Spock
Transits indicate motives, not outcomes.

This sounds interesting and exciting. Never heard it this way. Is there a common agreement ?
Can you please give me some explanations. I would love to hear more about this subject.

If necessary I would like to ask the mods to open a new thread in order not to disturb this one.
Not sure if you want me to explain what I believe, or why I believe it. Since there is not common agreement that transits predict motives, not outcomes I'll start a new thread, Transit Effects, and put it in the Other Astrology/Research and Development sub-forum. Meanwhile, you can click on my article After Symbolism below, and read the subsection "The Dynamics of Experience" in section 2,"The Empirical Alternative," for a more detailed explanation of how I think transits work. In the post to follow, which might take a few days, I'll explain why I think that.

Last edited: