Relationship Issues - HELP

rajdeep

Hello

I am going through a lot of issues with my relationship. My wife and myself are not in contact for 9 months now. I still love my wife and want to live with her but i received feeler from the other side that she wants the final word D.

I need expert advice and the future of both of us. details are outlined below

Raj (Male)
DOB - Nov 2 1977
Time - 3:45 PM
Place - 80 E 15, 13 N 47

Deep (Female)
DOB - Nov 8 1988
Time - 6:35 AM
Place - 76 E 28, 13 N 15

Please provide guidance and any remedies to get out of this and have her back in my life.

Thanks a lot
Raj

Attachments

• RD Synastry.pdf
    475.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Raj Natal 1.jpg
    Raj Natal 1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Deep Natal 1.jpg
    Deep Natal 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Raj Natal.jpg
    Raj Natal.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Deep Natal.jpg
    Deep Natal.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 23

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons libra-gemini friendly lords mercury-venus signs in trine and emotionally compatible.

but ascendants libra-pisces unfriendly lords jupiter-venus, 6/8 from each other, prone to conflict and not compatible.

both venus virgo debilated, selfish in approaches as compared to venus elevated pisces of selfless approach.

both suns debilated libra, wavery in decision making, weak health perhaps.

may suggest for debilated venus wear diamond/heera 0.25 carats over a platinum pendant touching the heart. offer rice kheer to Mata Durga on wednesday late evenings as prasad. donate 1.25kgx2 pkts white beans at Mata Durga temple once a month on a wednesday late evening, and 125gmsx2 pkts each week. offer unpeeled whole coconut and kumkum packet and karpoor pkt.

virgo 7th badhaka for the pisces ascendant tending to stress and delays in matters of marriage/career support. mercury conjunct debilated sun over the 8th tending to health issues for the spouse probably. venus-rahu conjunct. daily evening offer karpoor arathy to Mata Durga.

for debilated sun donate once 1.25kgx2pkts wheat at Ram temple on a friday morning, and then 125gmsx2 pkts each week. could perform japa for sun on a friday morning.

your asc lord jupiter/pisces currently over unfriendly gemini 4th over the natal moon for domestic happiness; light cow ghee diya daily mornings for jupiter's blessings; donate 1.25kg yellow chana dal at shirdisaibaba temple on a thursday morning, offer yellow flowers too. repeat 125gms every week.

hope the generic observations and suggestions help.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

PS : south indian charts are vedic sidereal hindu lahiri ayanamsa astrology.
while synastry chart and the planetary data is western astrology