Will I get the job?

LovelyMissAries

L1 / L10

No aspect between L1 / L10 but L1 is trine MC which seems like a potato-potahtoe aspect?

L10 is in turned L9, and L6. Maybe I need to apply to a position that's in a town farther away, rather than one locally. L10 is in it's own sign but cadent houses move slow.

L1 separating trine from L4 - currently waiting on a response, hopefully tomorrow or this week. L4 is also nicely trine MC ??

L11 is potential job pay. Mars in detriment - pay won't be great initially but better than where I'm at now. I think this is shown by Mars being in Saturn's exaltation and Saturn governing the general Venusian house of money.

I personally think I'll get the job, but will hate waiting for it because I don't like where I am now.

Attachments

• JOB?.jpg
    JOB?.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 61

kalinka

Hi,
I don't think you will get th Job. Your moon is strong and is in Jupiter's exaltation. So you want that job and you are very confident about the outcome. Even though Jupiter doesn't receive moon in any dignities and also there is no apect between them. Jupiter separated from a sextile with the sun and Moon's next and last aspect is a square to the sun, which could perhaps be a collection of light but I don't think so. Maybe it indicates another applicant, who get in your way. However I think the moon-sun square just represents the refusal because sun is your third house ruler.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

My interview for the job is Tuesday, but I wanted to update that a day or two after I posted this chart my primary job spoke of hiring me for a job next year between me and another TA (whom I don't care for) and the TA has a Master's in our field. I am not able to be certified in it currently because of my grades and although I'm really desired for the role I won't get it. I wondered if that could be the job you're speaking of since you spoke of another candidate and all.