help with interpreting this synastry?

JessieBaby

hi guys i am wondering if someone could interpret this synastry between me and this guy that i am talking to see if this could possibly be a potential relationship i was actually able to get his real birth time. Thank you to whomever decides to help :)

ElenaJ

Lots of sexual attraction going on here, but with his mars on your ascendent (irritates), and his uranus (starts and ends suddenly) and neptune (alluring but deceptive) on your 7th, it will be difficult for you to stay in the relationship. Your uranus and neptune are also squaring his moon, not easy for long term. His neptune is co-ruler of his 7th, on your 7th, which is also drawing you together. Your pluto on his mercury will make you pushy. You also notice that your moon and jupiter, which play an important part in any emotive relationship, are not aspected!

muchacho

hi guys i am wondering if someone could interpret this synastry between me and this guy that i am talking to see if this could possibly be a potential relationship i was actually able to get his real birth time. Thank you to whomever decides to help :)
Okay, let's start with the important stuff, Moon in Aries, that's basically harmonious, same habits and attitudes. Although you both want to tell the other what to do and don't like to take orders. And his Moon will trigger your 8th House and your Moon will trigger his 10th House. So this relationship will be very challenging and transformative for you in a fundamental matter and very helpful in terms of his ambition and career.

His ASC in Cancer and your ASC in Libra, that's harmonious again. Although you may see him getting too emotional at times and you may see you being too reserved at times. His ASC will trigger your 11th House and this could mean that you see in him a good friend or someone who helps you broaden your circle of friends. Your ASC will trigger his 3rd House and this could mean that you are like a sibling to him.

Your Sun in Libra and his Sun in Cancer, that's going to be challenging in some ways and good in another way. Sun in the 1st has Aries like qualities and as such is a match to Libra. Your Sun will trigger his 4th House, which means home and family - he'll probably see you as an ideal partner to settle down. His Sun is in your 11th House, which means you will see him as a good friend again and he will not only positively influence your circle of friends, but will also give your dreams and gains a boost.

It's going to be a very interesting relationship. Definitely not boring. And it looks like an equal give and take.

muchacho

Lots of sexual attraction going on here, but with his mars on your ascendent (irritates), and his uranus (starts and ends suddenly) and neptune (alluring but deceptive) on your 7th, it will be difficult for you to stay in the relationship. Your uranus and neptune are also squaring his moon, not easy for long term. His neptune is co-ruler of his 7th, on your 7th, which is also drawing you together. Your pluto on his mercury will make you pushy. You also notice that your moon and jupiter, which play an important part in any emotive relationship, are not aspected!
His Mars is in her 12th House in Leo. It's her Mars that is on his ASC.

ElenaJ

Sorry, Muchacho, I inverted the inner and outer wheels, you're right. But the basic concepts still hold, only flipped between him and her.

JUPITERASC

Okay, let's start with the important stuff,
Moon in Aries, that's basically harmonious,
same habits and attitudes.
On the contrary the Aries Moon-Aries Jupiter conjunction OPPOSES Libra Sun
– that's NOT harmonious - far from it

in fact it's a discordant clashing OPPOSITION :smile:

Although you both want to tell the other what to do and don't like to take orders.
And his Moon will trigger your 8th House and your Moon will trigger his 10th House.
So this relationship will be very challenging and transformative for you in a fundamental matter
and very helpful in terms of his ambition and career.
Pisces Moon squares Sagittarius Saturn – not so good
His ASC in Cancer and your ASC in Libra, that's harmonious again.

The Ascendants ARE NOT Cancer and Libra

and keep in mind that Cancer-Libra is a square challenging aspect and not at all harmonious
however

the two ascendants ARE Cancer and Virgo – and that IS a supportive sextile aspect
Although you may see him getting too emotional at times and you may see you being too reserved at times.
His ASC will trigger your 11th House and this could mean that you see in him a good friend
or someone who helps you broaden your circle of friends.
Your ASC will trigger his 3rd House and this could mean that you are like a sibling to him.

And siblings are frequently fighting and arguing

Your Sun in Libra and his Sun in Cancer, that's going to be challenging in some ways and good in another way.
Sun in the 1st has Aries like qualities and as such is a match to Libra.

Cancer Sun, water element, is nothing like Aries Sun, fiery element – that's a clash and a challenge

Your Sun will trigger his 4th House, which means home and family - he'll probably see you as an ideal partner to settle down.
His Sun is in your 11th House, which means you will see him as a good friend again
and he will not only positively influence your circle of friends, but will also give your dreams and gains a boost.

It's going to be a very interesting relationship. Definitely not boring. And it looks like an equal give and take.
11th house Cancer Sun, Cancer Venus, Cancer Mercury and Cancer Ascendant
are all in square challenging aspect
with 2nd House Libra Sun - all challenging to your finances

and his Aries Moon-Aries Jupiter conjunction is in your 8th house of debt
opposing your 2nd House Libra Sun in 2nd house of finances

muchacho

Ooops, sorry. ASC in Cancer and Virgo. :crying:

so does this possibly mean a relationship between us is not possible?

It's always possible. The questions is how it is going to work out. Just settling in and observing is not going to work. That's a relationship that requires a little work and attention. But it can be very rewarding because of the personal growth potential.