Progressed theme

Eash

The moon in 12 means that I have trials with my unconscious, my daily life? I clearly feel this need to be alone to internalize but I have this need to communicate, a duality among many others in me lol

IMG_20210917_202323.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this your progressed chart, or your original natal chart?

If it's your progressed chart, you can't count the planets as in the houses they appear to be in, because houses don't really progress. Angles do, and when you use software to cast a standalone progressed chart, what the software does is progress the angles and then progress all the other house cusps accordingly. That makes it look like your progressed Moon is in the twelfth house, but the house it's really in is whichever one of your natal houses it's in. To find that out, you would have to look at your progressions along with your natal chart.

What you're attributing to progressed Moon in the twelfth could just as easily have to do with other progressions or transits. But it would take your whole chart to determine that.

Eash

Thank you for these details, yes it is my theme progressed. I put my natal chart just below, the Moon was in 12 it is currently in 1, you are right it is different.
astro_2ata_eash_chart.5314.148838.jpg
IMG_20210918_234807.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210918_234807.jpg
    IMG_20210918_234807.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: