Could this be the real thing?

serafin5

Hey Astrologers:

Could use synastry feedback using these Bdays PLEASE!

2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm - her

6/16/76 Wenatche, Wa 10:54am - him

What I am personally seeing is amazing!

Thanks guys,
Serafin5

cspencer

Banned
Hey Astrologers:

Could use synastry feedback using these Bdays PLEASE!

2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm - her

6/16/76 Wenatche, Wa 10:54am - him

What I am personally seeing is amazing!

Thanks guys,
Serafin5

I'm seeing a rather ordinary chart for a short-term relationship.

Ascendants are in sextile, good.

Suns are square, Moons are square, Mars in opposition, Saturns in opposition, his moon conjunct her Mars, all are a not good to bad.

He has both Malefics in the 12th Place opposing a Slow Moon in the 6th Place. His health might not be too good down the road.

I've seen better charts.

Attachments

• notamazing.jpg
    notamazing.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 31

serafin5

I'm seeing a rather ordinary chart for a short-term relationship.

Ascendants are in sextile, good.

Suns are square, Moons are square, Mars in opposition, Saturns in opposition, his moon conjunct her Mars, all are a not good to bad.

He has both Malefics in the 12th Place opposing a Slow Moon in the 6th Place. His health might not be too good down the road.

I've seen better charts.

Ok thanks for your input. I see different. Suns are trine, his Sun trines my Mars and Saturn. His Moon conj my Sun. His NN conj my Asc. His Mars trines my Venus and Jupiter.

Yeah, his health is not good.

Serafin5

JUPITERASC

Ok thanks for your input. I see different.
Suns are trine, his Sun trines my Mars and Saturn.
His Moon conj my Sun.
His NN conj my Asc. His Mars trines my Venus and Jupiter.

Yeah, his health is not good.

Serafin5
I'm no expert, least of all on synastry :smile:

briefly

Their moons are square by sign
Their suns are square by sign

Her Ascendant receives a square from his Mars
Their Mars are in oppositon by sign

Her Sun opposes his Ascendant

Both have Mars-Saturn conjunctions
Their Mars-Saturn conjunctions are in opposition by sign

rahu

Banned
hi serafin5

I looked at the composite and I am afraid hat you are caught up in the excitement and intensity of he relationship. but with Uranus on the ascendant, even though this gives a intense astral/psychic connection, it bodes ill for a long term relationship as Uranus demands complete freedom and rarely commits.
with mercury opposed to Uranus, you two have a direct psychic connection and know when the other will call or what they are thinking.
venus is square to lilth , so there is no question that there is a deep ,deep love between you. but orcus is square the vertex and psyche. orcus shows a unconscious selfishness that virtually precludes a committed relationship, as selfishness I also a the base of he relationship. as psyche is square to orcus, there will be a tendency to emotionally "hurt" the other in spite of the high degree of love present. thes dynamics can lead to S/M type of emotional connections .
the moon is conjunct eris, which shows that you have intense physical desires for him, but eris doers not usually lead to intimacy, rather eris is more often interested in the carnal nature of relationships only. this is a difficult aspect because there is a strong love, but Eris's desire does not bring the intimacy out.
it is clear you will not accept these negative points because the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and psyche,which shows that the idealistic, romantic feelings are integral to the relationship. yet with orcus square to this romantic complex, the relationship can only end in disappointment and disillusionment.
with Jupiter conjunct to sedan the relationships is marked by truthfulness to each other ,especially in what you what in a relationship or marriage. but the mars/Eris midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and sedan which again shows that desire body instincts are likely to overwhelm true compassion and intimate love.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to the sun, so the relationship is marked by declarations of devotion and undying committed love.
as I have said this is a very difficult relationship because there are so many conscious aspects of love and commitment yet the unconscious dynamics are just too divisive .
the north node wit be conjunct the composite Uranus on june 21. though I hope I am wrong for your emotional well being, he is likely to break off the relationship unexpectedly around this date.

rahu

serafin5

hi serafin5

I looked at the composite and I am afraid hat you are caught up in the excitement and intensity of he relationship. but with Uranus on the ascendant, even though this gives a intense astral/psychic connection, it bodes ill for a long term relationship as Uranus demands complete freedom and rarely commits.
with mercury opposed to Uranus, you two have a direct psychic connection and know when the other will call or what they are thinking.
venus is square to lilth , so there is no question that there is a deep ,deep love between you. but orcus is square the vertex and psyche. orcus shows a unconscious selfishness that virtually precludes a committed relationship, as selfishness I also a the base of he relationship. as psyche is square to orcus, there will be a tendency to emotionally "hurt" the other in spite of the high degree of love present. thes dynamics can lead to S/M type of emotional connections .
the moon is conjunct eris, which shows that you have intense physical desires for him, but eris doers not usually lead to intimacy, rather eris is more often interested in the carnal nature of relationships only. this is a difficult aspect because there is a strong love, but Eris's desire does not bring the intimacy out.
it is clear you will not accept these negative points because the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and psyche,which shows that the idealistic, romantic feelings are integral to the relationship. yet with orcus square to this romantic complex, the relationship can only end in disappointment and disillusionment.
with Jupiter conjunct to sedan the relationships is marked by truthfulness to each other ,especially in what you what in a relationship or marriage. but the mars/Eris midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and sedan which again shows that desire body instincts are likely to overwhelm true compassion and intimate love.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to the sun, so the relationship is marked by declarations of devotion and undying committed love.
as I have said this is a very difficult relationship because there are so many conscious aspects of love and commitment yet the unconscious dynamics are just too divisive .
the north node wit be conjunct the composite Uranus on june 21. though I hope I am wrong for your emotional well being, he is likely to break off the relationship unexpectedly around this date.

rahu

Thank you Rahu that was most informative.God blesd you.

Serafin5