Interpret my chart

serafin5

Do you think (Mercury in Aquarius in the 3rd) is strong?

I have Mercury in Aquarius in the 3rdH, ALSO with a mutual reception to Uranus in Virgo in the 10th, however, I'm not completely sure how this would be interpreted.???

Thanks, Serafin5:smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
creates a connection, to serafin

serafin,

You said:
I have Mercury in Aquarius in the 3rdH, ALSO with a mutual reception to Uranus in Virgo in the 10th, however, I'm not completely sure how this would be interpreted.???

A mutual reception between :uranus: (friends, also innovation) and :Mercury: (daily work, also analysis), creates a connection between these two planets and indicates you have an ability to do innovative analysis. Beyond that, as mentioned, you need to post a chart or your chart data.

Astro-basically,

Tim

serafin5

Re: creates a connection, to serafin

serafin,
You said:
A mutual reception between :uranus: (friends, also innovation) and :Mercury: (daily work, also analysis), creates a connection between these two planets and indicates you have an ability to do innovative analysis. Beyond that, as mentioned, you need to post a chart or your chart data.
Astro-basically,
Tim

Dear Tim:
Sorry it's takin me awhile to reply. Computer is down but when it is fixed I will be attaching my b-data by "fingernail". In mean time, here goes:
2/19/64 LA Cal 11:30 pm

Thanks, Serafin5:smile: