Which country(project) should he opt for?

Newness

Hello there!

My husband has been working on a project since last year with a hope to get a good position and move to the USA after the acquisition of a company there. But nothing is clear at this moment. On the other hand, right now he also has an option to apply for a completely different project with the same company that will move us to India. The position for India will be finalised quickly while the USA one can be in December or later. Given a choice, he would pick the USA one but it is not certain if he will get his desired profile in the USA.

The question is, should he wait till December for the USA one or apply now for the position in India?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 038C175D-1990-4F3E-80F7-54D136D2ACE3.jpg
    038C175D-1990-4F3E-80F7-54D136D2ACE3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 22

waybread

I'm not getting a clear read on your chart and question.

The horoscope has a very late degree rising, which generally means that the question really is not still hanging in the balance. Maybe he's already decided, for example; but you would just like some reassurance about your choice. An alternative reading is that the situation is about to change, and if that happens, your current question would not still be valid..

Something to think about is that unless you have prior experience with India or there is a large ex-pat German community in your destination (assuming that is your background,) it may be difficult for foreigners to adapt to a society that is so different from Germany. The US is different, as well, but the differences are not so extreme.

It also is unclear from your post whether staying where you are is a reasonable option.

I don't have the skill to distinguish astrologically between India or the USA. It is probably better to ask about the two countries separately, waiting for a clear answer on the first one before asking about the second one.

One thing I can say is that you, as the querent, are symbolized by Jupiter. It is retrograde, in the 12th house, suggesting that there are too many "unknowns" to make an informed decision at this time. Your husband is symbolized by the 7th house, ruled by Mercury, but with several co-significators (sun, moon, Mars.) The sun is in its fall and Mars is in detriment, so he may not be in a good position just now to make a decision, either.

Is there any harm in waiting until the options become more clear to both of you?

Newness

Thanks for looking at my chart @waybread. He has worked as an expat before in India for 3 years. That’s where we met and got married. The position in India will close soon, so he cannot wait to apply till December. Today he has applied for the position in India. We just wasn’t sure if we should wait for the better opportunity in the USA that might be revealed only in December.

We can stay in Germany if we want to but his career here is not advancing in any direction. I am still looking for a job.

Thanks!